Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Scottamus
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MPE-2016_GB-BANNER550_(resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a thread or threads about MPE like every other show. It isn't even on the events list. Am I missing something? The show starts in 2 days, so I thought that I would throw this out there.

#2 7 years ago

The show promoter lists their event under the event section. Or should.

LTG : )

#3 7 years ago

I'll be going at least one or two days.

#5 7 years ago

MPE-2016_GB-BANNER550_(resized).jpgMPE-2016_GB-BANNER550_(resized).jpg

#6 7 years ago

Was going Saturday, but the Oakland county fair is having the demolition derby, so going early Sunday instead.
    Too bad MPE is so late this year.

#7 7 years ago

Do any pinsiders sell/swap machines there?

#8 7 years ago

Probably 70% of the games there are for sale.

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from mamawaldee:

Was going Saturday, but the Oakland county fair is having the demolition derby, so going early Sunday instead.
    Too bad MPE is so late this year.

Yes very late , usually in Late April.

#13 7 years ago

Going down for a day or two this weekend. I like the "Unlimited Tourney Play" for one price. Probably helps move things along and don't have to mess around with as many tickets.

I didn't see my favorite Expo regular in the games list though; Hi-Deal. Hope that's just an oversight.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/michigan-pinball-expo-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.