New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 121352)

Michigan Pinball Expo 2015

By LEE400

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ElectricCircuit
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20150410_153825.jpg
    wozwitch.jpg
    circusvoltaire.jpg
    vfwprintmain.jpg
    funhousenew.jpg
    discsoftron.jpg
    kiss.jpg
    medievilmadness.jpg
    matrix.jpg
    MonsterBash.jpg
    preadatorprint.jpg
    safecreacker.jpg
    TOTANGeniePrint.jpg
    tronplayfieldprint.jpg

There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago
    Quoted from kpull:

Here is the list of games. Looks like 76. Pretty decent selection. No ac/dc though . Hope that's wrong.
    http://www.mipinball.com/?page_id=548

That's a nice proportion and selection of EM's.

#52 5 years ago

If anyone needs a nos Tron 3D translite, please pm me. I'll be attending the show Friday thru Sunday.

#53 5 years ago
    Quoted from MikeO:

That's a nice proportion and selection of EM's.

More EM's the better I say.

#54 5 years ago

Have a bally special force that could use some love if anyone would be interested in a trade +cash on my end for pretty much anything in the 2500 range. Has a new back glass, the displays work but are taped in place for some reason, playfield has some wear, ramps have been repaired,one coil is out on the hostage release (I have the coil), cab is in OK shape with some dings and touch ups. I got it at an auction sight unseen and after playing it awhile I'd rather have something else. If interested pm me for pics. I'll be at expo on sat

#55 5 years ago

I'll be there tomorrow evening from about 5 p.m. on. I'm currently game-less and looking. If anyone has something to sell and will also be there around that time, please let me know. 90's W/B games and newer Sterns preferred. Thanks and looking forward to the show!

#56 5 years ago

Heading that way in about 30 minutes. Can't wait. Got my first table 3 weeks after last year's show. Took today off work to head up and play all day and I am going back on Saturday all day.

We should have stipulated that all Pinsiders wear bowler hats or bell bottoms or something to set us apart so that we could introduce ourselves to each other. I'd love to meet some of you other local Pinsiders!

#57 5 years ago

Going up in about an hour. I'll have a box of parts off a track and field in the car. 50 bux if anyone wants it pm me.

#58 5 years ago

Not as many parts as I thought so 20 bux

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from Da_Topper:

If anyone needs a nos Tron 3D translite, please pm me. I'll be attending the show Friday thru Sunday.

PM sent.

#60 5 years ago

I will be working either the state or classics tourneys from 5pm tonight thru midnight saturday. stop by and introduce yourself

my badge will say "j.m." just like my handle here

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from DylanFan71:

Marco is bringing WWE I think. I'll be there Friday but I'm taking WH20 down tomorrow.

I don't believe that marco specialties is attending MPE this year. they had already committed themselves for MGC which also takes place this week/weekend.

#62 5 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Not as many parts as I thought so 20 bux

You have a track and field for sale? Cant wait for Friday!

#63 5 years ago

Will Somebody that is there let us tournament players know the tournament games? Thank you!

#64 5 years ago

No game for sale, just the parts. I do have a blown out playfield as well, but I didn't bring that one

#65 5 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallKid:

Heading that way in about 30 minutes. Can't wait. Got my first table 3 weeks after last year's show. Took today off work to head up and play all day and I am going back on Saturday all day.
    We should have stipulated that all Pinsiders wear bowler hats or bell bottoms or something to set us apart so that we could introduce ourselves to each other. I'd love to meet some of you other local Pinsiders!

Go to your profile page and you can print out the pinside badge.

#66 5 years ago

Looking for a Pat Hand backglass in any condition. WIll be there Friday and Saturday. PM if you have one for sale.

Keith

#67 5 years ago

I'll have a booth set up tomorrow and Saturday with a Pinball Refinery Metallica Pro, a nice Bally Vector for sale ($1200.00 cash and carry), a White Water. Some show prices on Pinblades for Metallica, Star Trek and Walking Dead, I have some hardware (Shoot Rod assemblies and under playfield supports) powder coated for Ironman, and will have a 15% off discount code at the show for anyone that wants to place orders on the website at MPE.

MB Playfield is Sold...

Thanks,

Steve
    Pinball Refinery

#68 5 years ago

Anyone see what games are in the tournament?

#69 5 years ago

Does anybody know if there will be a JD there i have never played one. I love the look of the game and I am considering buying one.but I want to play it first.

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from hawk370:

Does anybody know if there will be a JD there i have never played one. I love the look of the game and I am considering buying one.but I want to play it first.

Did you see this?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-judge-dredd-bally-1993-1994

#71 5 years ago

I will be selling my pinball art prints at the show this weekend. Prints are 8 x 10 for $15 each or two for $25. These are some of the examples I will have on hand. They are on matte finish print on high quality Epson stock and suitable for framing.

I can print other sizes and have them available at the show with a 24 hour notice.

Sizes up to 24" x 36" on glossy or matte photo stock or canvas prints are available too.

tronplayfieldprint.jpg TOTANGeniePrint.jpg safecreacker.jpg preadatorprint.jpg MonsterBash.jpg medievilmadness.jpg matrix.jpg kiss.jpg funhousenew.jpg discsoftron.jpg circusvoltaire.jpg vfwprintmain.jpg wozwitch.jpg
    #72 5 years ago
    Quoted from Leeps:

Anyone see what games are in the tournament?

I was in that same boat, curious to know what games are in the tournament.

#73 5 years ago
    Quoted from GrueLurks:

I will be selling my pinball art prints at the show this weekend. Prints are 8 x 10 for $15 each or two for $25. These are some of the examples I will have on hand. They are on matte finish print on high quality Epson stock and suitable for framing.
    I can print other sizes and have them available at the show with a 24 hour notice.
    Sizes up to 24" x 36" on glossy or matte photo stock or canvas prints are available too.

Do the proceeds from the Predator pics go to those who financed its creation but never got their game?

#74 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinChili:

Do the proceeds from the Predator pics go to those who financed its creation but never got their game?

Stop by the Skitb booth and have Kevin autograph the print.

#75 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinChili:

Nope. They go straight to my pocket. Rare collector item that print is!

#76 5 years ago

Cant believe no one can chime in on the tournament bank!

#77 5 years ago

I did see that, thanks for the heads up though. I was trying to get out there to look at it. But a deal was made with someone before our schedules lined up.

#78 5 years ago

Main Tournament Bank is

Scuba, Mustang, Wizard of Oz, Nitro Ground Shaker, Kingpin and Genie

#79 5 years ago

Rumor is Genie has a powerball in it.

#81 5 years ago

Genie does have a powerball and it plays beyond brutal. All the games are setup pretty tough, and the Genie is just cruel :p

#82 5 years ago

the classic tournament row is/was: full house, happy clown, thoro-bred, defender and lawman

#83 5 years ago
    Quoted from harmon1728:

Rumor is Genie has a powerball in it.

this is the best way to play genie. powerball and wms legs on the back. I'll have my totem set up like this at MGC.

-c

#84 5 years ago

Anyone know how many players make it for A/B finals? Also what's the cutoff to be eligible for B?

#85 5 years ago

Thanks Early birds...I'll buy you a drink....when you're old enough

#86 5 years ago

Genie also has a rubber/lane guide missing on the right inlane...ala future spa or haunted house...but its a wider gap...lol.
    the ems and SS games in the "main bank" all play pretty darn good.
    interesting lineup...

#87 5 years ago

Alright, who just pulled the fire alarm

#88 5 years ago

Bally Vector up close....

It's great to see young kids play pinball.

20150410_153825.jpg

#89 5 years ago

If you’re in town for MPE and want to visit location pinball after your visit, there’s many locations that have a great selection of pinball machines and arcade games in the area-just travel down east from MPE and start your trail down to I-94 and travel down I-696.

1. Start off your journey in Chesterfield at Premier Lanes and Rosie O’Grady’s, which have a total of 39 pinball machines. There’s a concentration of Williams/Bally System 11 games at Premier and Williams/Bally 1990-1994 era at Rosie O’Grady’s. These two locations are only one-mile apart and also have a nice selection of classic arcade games as well. Both are located in Chesterfield on 23 Mile Rd. Premier Lanes, 33151 23 Mile Rd, Chesterfield, MI 48047

2. From there, take I-94 and go west and get off at the Metro Parkway exit to Terry’s Terrace, which has 4 pinball machines and a large selection of arcade games. 36470 Jefferson Ave, Harrison Twp, MI 48045

3. Get back on I-94 and take it to I-696 West and get off the Royal Oak exit and Turn Left at Woodward. One Eyed Betty’s has 5 pinball machines and is located in Ferndale at 9 mile and Woodward and is walking distance from M-Brew, which has 9 pinball machines as well. There’s also a few bars in the area that have a few games here and there. This might a good point to grab a bite to eat. 175 W Troy St, Ferndale, MI 48220

4. Get back on I-696 and take it to the Orchard Lake exit to Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum, great selection of pinball machines and some of the craziest mechanical things you ever seen. 31005 Orchard Lake Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48334

5. Lastly, get back on I-696 and get off at the Arcade in Brighton, this location has a ton of pinball machines (not sure how many pinballs but Pinside says 70) and a mass amount of arcade games. You’ll be overwhelmed with all you see there. This is where you’ll see many of the new Stern games. 10816 East Grand River Ave, Brighton Township, MI

#90 5 years ago

Will anyone at the show be able to post the qualifiers list tomorrow afternoon? I'm going to head for home and would like to know if I should come back for Sunday or not.

#93 5 years ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Will anyone at the show be able to post the qualifiers list tomorrow afternoon? I'm going to head for home and would like to know if I should come back for Sunday or not.

Anyone able to post a picture or write-up of current qualifying status? Would want to start the drive soon-ish if I'm going to be heading up.

#95 5 years ago

I qualified yippee

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 159.00
    $ 7.00
    $ 89.00
    Electronics
    nvram.weebly.com
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 1,000.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 130.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Rods Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 9,500.00
    $ 349.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    M&M Mods
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 24.99
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bent Mods
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Chrome Candy
    $ 9,999.99
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 29.25
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    The MOD Couple
    There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside