(Topic ID: 124204)

Michigan Pinball Expo 2015 - Photos/Review

By vid1900

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG7443.jpg
    image-840.jpg
    image.jpg
    Cthulhu Pinball.jpg
    112222.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.jpg
    47.jpg
    46.jpg
    45.jpg
    44.jpg
    43.jpg
    42.jpg
    41.jpg
    40.jpg
    39.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikedetroit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#56 9 years ago

If you’re in town for MPE and want to visit location pinball after your visit, there’s many locations that have a great selection of pinball machines and arcade games in the area-just travel down east from MPE and start your trail down to I-94 and travel down I-696.

1. Start off your journey in Chesterfield at Premier Lanes and Rosie O’Grady’s, which have a total of 39 pinball machines. There’s a concentration of Williams/Bally System 11 games at Premier and Williams/Bally 1990-1994 era at Rosie O’Grady’s. These two locations are only one-mile apart and also have a nice selection of classic arcade games as well. Both are located in Chesterfield on 23 Mile Rd. Premier Lanes, 33151 23 Mile Rd, Chesterfield, MI 48047

2. From there, take I-94 and go west and get off at the Metro Parkway exit to Terry’s Terrace, which has 4 pinball machines and a large selection of arcade games. 36470 Jefferson Ave, Harrison Twp, MI 48045

3. Get back on I-94 and take it to I-696 West and get off the Royal Oak exit and Turn Left at Woodward. One Eyed Betty’s has 5 pinball machines and is located in Ferndale at 9 mile and Woodward and is walking distance from M-Brew, which has 9 pinball machines as well. There’s also a few bars in the area that have a few games here and there. This might a good point to grab a bite to eat. 175 W Troy St, Ferndale, MI 48220

4. Get back on I-696 and take it to the Orchard Lake exit to Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum, great selection of pinball machines and some of the craziest mechanical things you ever seen. 31005 Orchard Lake Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48334

5. Lastly, get back on I-696 and get off at the Arcade in Brighton, this location has a ton of pinball machines (not sure how many pinballs but Pinside says 70) and a mass amount of arcade games. You’ll be overwhelmed with all you see there. This is where you’ll see many of the new Stern games. 10816 East Grand River Ave, Brighton Township, MI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikedetroit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/michigan-pinball-expo-2015-photosreview?tu=mikedetroit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.