(Topic ID: 124204)

Michigan Pinball Expo 2015 - Photos/Review

By vid1900

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG7443.jpg
    image-840.jpg
    image.jpg
    Cthulhu Pinball.jpg
    112222.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.jpg
    47.jpg
    46.jpg
    45.jpg
    44.jpg
    43.jpg
    42.jpg
    41.jpg
    40.jpg
    39.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ElectricCircuit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 9 years ago
    Quoted from thall17:

I appreciate the effort but was not impressed. Had planned on spending the day but only spent about and hour and a half. Crowded and every game had a wait. No vendors to speak of, games were in OK condition. Had to look twice at the $7500 asking price for Scared Stiff when it didn't even have matching flippers?? World Cup's flippers had issues.
    Don't know what I was expecting but that wasn't it.....

That machine was HUO the flipper broke as it was being played like mad. It also sold for asking price. Was mine

#97 9 years ago
    Quoted from eavedesian:

Yesterday you said you traded it for Tim Fife's modded Iron Man and 1500 cash....which is it?

That would be considered asking price in this business. I forgot, you're in the business when you get what you're wanting that's asking price. Stupid people now a days. Hate morons lmao

#134 9 years ago
    Quoted from playernumber4:

Don't worry....most people here have ElectricCircuit figured out. Unfortunately it looks like one did not though.

If you don't know someone personally it's not possible to have them "figured out" I can have any opinion I want. Notice how I had ten pins for sale here and only two left...? Figure that one out. I may be an opinionated ass sometimes who doesn't take criticism well but on the business side the games are as described and the transactions are smooth. Every single game went to a pinsider.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ElectricCircuit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/michigan-pinball-expo-2015-photosreview?tu=ElectricCircuit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.