Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by suave84
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0592.jpg
    image-550.jpg
    image-793.jpg
    image-838.jpg
    image-144.jpg
    image-123.jpg
    38.jpg
    37.jpg
    36.jpg
    35.jpg
    34.jpg
    IMG_8403.jpg
    49.jpg
    48.jpg
    47.jpg
    46.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Solach.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#79 10 years ago

Took my wife and 2 kids to the MPE and spent 6 hours there. I came away a little disappointed but still had a good time. Last year was my first expo and for comparison purposes this year just didn't measure up. What seems like more people, which is good, not nearly enough pins to support the demand. I was prepared to wait in lines but my family and I waited in lines just too much. I mean for every pin. Technicians did a reasonable job keeping pins running but just wasn't enough to keep a bunch of pins from staying down. I was also disappointed in the lack of vendors. Just bought my first pin last weekend and I came in with a small list of parts I wanted to pick up, but there were no vendors like last year that had a bunch of general supplies available. I still was able to order my parts from a awesome representative of Marco and they offer free shipping, have to wait but am satisfied. Again some of the best pins were set aside for tournament only which is aggravating. Hopefully it's better next year because I'm going to some convincing to get them to go again.

Now putting the bad aside, I am still thankfull to all the people who donates their pins and volunteers their time to keep this event going. Everyone involve is very respectful and proffesional and shows how much time and effort they
    put into this event. Getting the opportunity to play Matrix was awesome. Mustang is a better pin than I anticipated and watching the kiddos play in their tournament was entertaining.

Looking forward to next year as I am still gonna keep going, hopefully there will be more pins and space. Thank you to all who help put together and running the show.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Solach.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/michigan-pinball-expo-2014-review?tu=Solach and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.