Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Sarge
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCN1140.JPG

#1 7 years ago

Just wanted to see if there were any of these games in my area.. Thanks in advance..

#2 7 years ago

There is one in Grand Rapids. Go buy that Frankenstein and we can trade! Im getting in a T2 ill send you some pic's Friday.

#3 7 years ago

Is this Chris?

1 week later
#6 7 years ago

It looks sweet, Chris!! I want it...lol

#7 7 years ago

Thanks. Almost done with it then I'm listing. Hey did you see the T2 on CL in Niles MI $3300.00 it's dirty and missing parts most notably the Hunter Killer ship. Mine is going to be a steal compared to this.

#8 7 years ago

That is one BADASS T2!
Did you put LEDs in the apron facing up to achieve the shooter lane and flipper glow?
Looks awesome!

I beleive PMWOLF has one listed for sale as well.

#9 7 years ago

$3,300! Sheesh....for $3K even MINE would be out the door....just sayin'

#10 7 years ago

I may have a very nice JP coming up for sale soon. Very nice cabinet,no fade or dings and playfield is very nice with no wear and Cliffy's, W/topper, plays 100%. Located in Farmington Hills. Please pm if interested.

#11 7 years ago

yes also in the back it makes the red around the inserts glow, very cool. The blue leds in the back also light up the eye's in the plastic. More pics posted in the t2 club forum

#12 7 years ago

Im going to try for $2200.00 to $2500.00 on this one.

#13 7 years ago

Good for you, Chris.. Good luck on your sale.. Yeah I saw the T2 for $3,300, but I agree doesn't look like its in good condition..

#14 7 years ago

I may put custom undercab lighing on this if we get it to work like funhouse heres a video of that.

#15 7 years ago

I think Pmwolf (in mich) on here has T2 for sale, at least he use to.

#16 7 years ago

You have some pic's of the Jp? Did you do the undercab lighting yourself or is it the cheap neon tube?

#17 7 years ago

Still have it. Not willing to sell for $1300, though...so that apparently kills the deal.

Pete

#18 7 years ago

I don't blame you T2 is a good game. Your asking price of $2100.00 is reasonable.

#19 7 years ago

Chris if I was going to buy one for around $2,100 I'd buy your's with Led's.. Like Pete he's patient for a buyer and I am patient for a deal..lol

#20 7 years ago

JP on Saginaw cl for $1.8k

#21 7 years ago

Deals are out there for sure just need to be fast. No harm in an offer but the seller can get offended if his machine is in nice shape. Pete's machine looks far better than the one in niles for $3300.00. The cab looks nice, a little flipper wear, Diamond plate PF, clean, missing Hunter Killer ship, looks like 1 broken slingshot platic worth what he is asking imo. You could make that Bad-ass with a few hundred dollars. Mines not for sale yet, not happy enough with it.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

I don't blame you T2 is a good game. Your asking price of $2100.00 is reasonable.

And yours is certainly $2500+. It looks absolutely fantastic...I can tell you put quite a bit of work into that game. When you do decide to sell it, you will make a buyer very happy. =)

I'd certainly consider selling mine for less than $2100...but I'm definitely not dumping it for $1300, so I would have to guess that the OP and I are miles and miles apart in perceived value of this title.

(Man, it's just that my game has a playfield is nicer than any of the other four T2's I've owned in the past. Not to mention, it is a fun game with a great theme, made by a great designer. It isn't exactly crashing in price, either...so holding on to it has zero downside).

Pete

#23 7 years ago

Don't flame me here for this but...

T2 bringing over 2k let alone 3k? Pete will sell his for what its worth and he knows his condition demands a premium. Maybe the game should sell close to 3k but the pin community is not willing to pay that. It better be perfect no matter how many leds or mods to get into the 2k+ range. If you want a premium T2 negotiate with Pete. He told you he has some wiggle room. If not and you want a players pin, be patient and ready to act with cash when they come up for under 1.5k.

#24 7 years ago

+1 on PmWolf
He's one of the good guys.

That play field does look pretty.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside