• 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jokerpoker
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bighit (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erico201.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 7 years ago

Do you know for sure that it has arrived in your city yet? I have a game en route from California right now as well and the original delivery date was 09-23 but when that day passed they updated it to 09-30. I called customer service yesterday to see about delivery and they said it "missed the truck this week" and they won't be delivering until next week now. The tracking still shows a 09-30 delivery date, however. It has sat in a warehouse in Minneapolis for 9 days without moving an inch. I'm patient and not upset by this...I've lived 37 without a Road Show so what's another week. Hahaha! That would suck for you if you wait around your house for the delivery only to find out it isn't actually arriving on the "planned delivery date". Keep us informed on what transpires! Good luck!

#9 7 years ago

I had a hiccup today with my shipment. I was working and was never contacted about delivery. I'm in Canada and I'm having my game shipped to a border town where I'll go and pick it up when it arrives. Well, I got home to find 3 voicemails from the truck driver asking I meet him at the drop off point today between 4-5pm as he can't just drop it off because it's COD. The big issue is that the shipping was prepaid and I owe nothing. I also can't just take a quick trip to the USA...there is planning and preparation required for me to take the trip down. This was an error on their part and they've apologized for this. The problem is, the first call I received was at around 2pm while I was working. When I got home at 4:30pm the dispatcher had already told the driver to leave and they will reschedule next week! I'm going on 3 weeks delay from the original planned delivery date if it arrives next week. When it doesn't show up on the tracking site's delivery date, the date just gets changed. Michelle has been great through this entire thing and it wasn't her fault at all. She is contacting corporate in the morning to attempt to get the driver re-routed so I get my game by the weekend. Even though my situation hasn't been ideal, Michelle gets top-marks in my books when it comes to making sure this is rectified. If it is delayed yet another week, I'll see what they do for me...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erico201.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/michelle-bianchi-navlsti-delivery-datetime?tu=erico201 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.