• Latest reply 3 years ago by Bumper
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bring-it-brett-2 (resized).jpg
8F463067-3CD5-4239-974D-031E4B2D2D78 (resized).jpeg
There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

Is Michelle still in the business? Tried looking back in all the old posts, and seem to have hit the wall. Please advise. Trying to get a decent quote for a single NIB game from Georgia to Washington state.

#2 3 years ago

Michelle Bianchi
630-352-3312
877-432-2646
[email protected]

#3 3 years ago

Thanks! I knew a Moey down here in Ga. when I was a kid. Played a lot of pinball at the bowling alley in Norcross Ga. many years ago...

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

Is Michelle still in the business? Tried looking back in all the old posts, and seem to have hit the wall. Please advise. Trying to get a decent quote for a single NIB game from Georgia to Washington state.

Please disclose what game you are buying.

#5 3 years ago

She prefers texts over phone calls.

#6 3 years ago

Thanks for the heads up about texting. Potentially selling...

#7 3 years ago

I normally email and get a response back with a quote in a fairly timely manner.

#8 3 years ago

I’m mistaken, it’s emails. You call her up and she’ll tell you to email the info.

#9 3 years ago

I have an account with R&L, but even with a "65%" discount, 1 NIB pin was quoted at $914.00
Crazy!!!!

#10 3 years ago

Class 100, 280 pounds..lunacy..

#11 3 years ago

STI. Doesn't matter who.

#12 3 years ago

I’ve seen Michelle’s name for years and have used her to help ship games...but I’ve never seen a pic of her...can anyone post one?

#13 3 years ago

She ships um AND shops um?

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Please disclose what game you are buying.

Why on earth should he?

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I’ve seen Michelle’s name for years and have used her to help shop games...but I’ve never seen a pic of her...can anyone post one?

LOL..want to ask her out?

#16 3 years ago

Whatever. It was her Linkedin public picture.

#17 3 years ago

Every game I’ve ever had shipped to me, which is most of my collection, was arranged by Michelle. Don’t know what the alternative would be if she moved on.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Every game I’ve ever had shipped to me, which is most of my collection, was arranged by Michelle. Don’t know what the alternative would be if she moved on.

Same. Every single game I’ve had shipped through her.

I can’t tell if that’sa sarcastic post above or not. Assuming the pic isn’t her

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

You are not alone with this natural curiosity and I'm glad you asked. I've communicated with her several times and wondered also.
Sorry for such a small fuzzy picture but its all I could find.
[quoted image]

Dude, poor form..

#20 3 years ago

Thanks for coming to your senses..

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Downvote me as much as you want 68, fact remains that you actually thought it was a good idea to post her picture here. Oh what was your comment (before you retracted), something like “yeah we’re naturally curious what she looks like”, and boom! The picture. Classless move. You got called on it. You removed it. Now you’re acting like a child. If you weren’t embarrassed, you wouldn’t have retracted your post. So just suck it up and take it like a man.

#22 3 years ago

Doesn’t matter if it’s her Linked In picture dude! That’s her business, not yours...

#23 3 years ago

Why on earth should he?

HA just having fun.

#24 3 years ago

Michelle is awesome. I've used her shipping services many times without issue. I highly recommend her.

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Michelle is awesome. I've used her shipping services many times without issue. I highly recommend her.

She’s fantastic, used her shipping services at least 5-6 times, mostly cross country stuff -recommended.

#26 3 years ago

Not sure if this helps, but what I do when requesting quotes via email is put in the subject line "Shipping Request (game name)" In the body of your email Ask for door to door blanket wrapped shipping. Depending on the game she may need its weight and dimensions. Include the following:

Origin Address
Contact name & phone

Delivery Address
Contact name & phone

#27 3 years ago

Downvote me as much as you want 68, fact remains that you actually thought it was a good idea to post her picture here. Oh what was your comment (before you retracted), something like “yeah we’re naturally curious what she looks like”, and boom! The picture. Classless move. You got called on it. You removed it. Now you’re acting like a child. If you weren’t embarrassed, you wouldn’t have retracted your post. So just suck it up and take it like a man.

Doesn’t matter if it’s her Linked In picture dude! That’s her business, not yours...

I made a mistake, you rightly called me out on it, I corrected it and now you're gloating about it. Who's acting like the child?

#28 3 years ago

Quoted from Mr68:

I made a mistake, you rightly called me out on it, I corrected it and now you're gloating about it. Who's acting like the child?

Please take it to PM if needed, gentlemen

#31 3 years ago

For what it worth I’ve shipped dozens on machines with Michelle (both arcades and pins).

Generally the information she will need it this.

1) Pick up address, contacts name and phone number.

2) Delivery address, contact name and phone number.

3) Name of game and value.
(In the case of arcade games if it’s a standard cabinet or not, and if not weight and measurements). A pinball machine is a pinball machine as far as weight and dimensions go. Standard body or wide body doesn’t really matter, unless you’re shipping something like Hercules.

As far as what it costs it depends on a few factors. The more remote the machines located, the more it may cost.
They basically send a van or box truck out to pick it up. The further from a major city, the longer the drivers have to drive, I.E. it may cost more.
It’s not so much about distance as it is remoteness.
After the game is picked up it goes to a sort facility, where it gets scheduled to go on the next truck going to said destination or nearest major city to the drop off location. From there it gets loaded on a local delivery truck and then dropped off wherever you scheduled it to be dropped off.

Now, you might be able to save a few buck by picking it up at whatever local facility it arrives at and bypass the door to door service. I’m out in the sticks and would rather just pay to have it dropped off in front of my garage.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the additional cost for shipping multiple games is very reasonable. I have found that each additional machine usually only adds $100-$200 depending on what they quote you. The trucks are already driving that route, so it’s quite reasonable to piggyback a second or third game.

Once you send her an email with said information, she will get back to you with a quote. If you approve the quote she will proceed with it and give you a number.
From there they contact the seller (pick up destination) and schedule a pick up date. After that you wait for a call from the local company letting you know your game arrived and with go get it, or schedule a delivery time based on what you arranged and paid for.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Please take it to PM if needed, gentlemen

Nah, 68 and I are all good....

#33 3 years ago

If you want to get an alternate quote, I've had good experience and prices from [email protected]

#34 3 years ago

Here's the newest info I use for her (I just talked to her yesterday for a pin pick up Tuesday)

Michelle Bianchi
800-959-8880
cell: 630-344-3093 [email protected]

Another great option is Bob:

Bob Cunningham
772-501-2883

Dan Scott is someone else who does runs all the time as well. I usually contact him on Facebook, so I don't have his number right now.

#35 3 years ago

Nah, 68 and I are all good....

Yeah, we took it private. All good.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Another great option is Bob:

Bob Cunningham
772-501-2883

FYI, as per another thread, his truck is out of commission for a few weeks for repair.

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

As far as what it costs it depends on a few factors. The more remote the machines located, the more it may cost.
They basically send a van or box truck out to pick it up. The further from a major city, the longer the drivers have to drive, I.E. it may cost more.
It’s not so much about distance as it is remoteness.

Also, "remoteness" in trucking terms doesn't mean remote. I live in a metro area of over 900k people right off a major interstate between Atlanta and Charlotte and it's considered remote for STI purposes.

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

FYI, as per another thread, his truck is out of commission for a few weeks for repair.

Sounds like he's back on the road again

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bob-cunningham-#post-5663098

#39 3 years ago

Keep this on topic. This is about Michelle at the Beltmann Group.

#40 3 years ago

I've have had 12 pins shipped, with the legs on, through the Beltmann Group over the years. I never had an issue with a delivery, even though sometimes I hear the games can change between 5 trucks on the way to the destination so there is always a potential for damage. I believe there is $3500 worth of insurance included with the base price but don't forget to inquire on additional coverage for the more expensive games. Save any before shipping pictures so you can send them in case you need to make a claim.

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

Trying to get a decent quote for a single NIB game

I never had a game strapped to a pallet shipped through the Beltmann Group before. I look forward to hearing if they would do that.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I never had a game strapped to a pallet shipped through the Beltmann Group before. I look forward to hearing if they would do that.

They do. It wasn’t a NIB pin though. I had a Virtua Cop 2 and a T2 video shipped that way and they arrived on the pallets.

#43 3 years ago

Good to know as I don't recall seeing pallet jacks in the trucks that delivered games to my house.

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

he is back on the road, delivered a game to me yesterday morning and his trailer was packed full.

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Good to know as I don't recall seeing pallet jacks in the trucks that delivered games to my house.

Yeah, I don’t think they normally do. They probably only take the jack if needed.

8F463067-3CD5-4239-974D-031E4B2D2D78 (resized).jpeg8F463067-3CD5-4239-974D-031E4B2D2D78 (resized).jpeg
#46 3 years ago

I'm having them deliver a game to me next week. Good communication and slightly more expensive than Bob. But I'm willing to pay more to know when and where my game is and for insurance if anything does happen

5 months later
#47 3 years ago

I delivery pinball machines, arcade games, juke boxes, slot machines, signs, antiques and other specialty items.
PM me for a quote.

Currently doing delivery routes across Texas, Okl, Ark, Mo & La.
However, have another route planned from Texas to New Jersey and back to Texas.

bring-it-brett-2 (resized).jpgbring-it-brett-2 (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#48 3 years ago

After waiting for 4 days without a response I decided to call Bob. What a difference. Instant communication. Very easy to deal with. I have shipped 4 machines in the past with Michelle with one getting damaged. Not sure what else to say but it’s fair to say I’ll use Bob going forward.

#49 3 years ago

emailed Michelle for a quote on Friday Night.
Response received on Sunday.
Pin Scheduled for Thursday pickup by noonish on Monday.

Easy as pie and super helpful to work with. I have no complaints and understand why Michelle has always been well endorsed.

#50 3 years ago

Actually to clarify, Her voicemail on Thursday said she was out and would not get a message so I called back Friday. New voicemail recording reflecting the change in day but same message. Monday I left a message that I had been trying to reach her. No call back. Nothing at all against her. I am glad you got a better response than I did but the truth is the truth. She did not do a good job this time. I have a transaction to complete and moved on.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/michelle-bianchi-1?hl=md2020 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.