Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by HowardR
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).png
    #1 3 years ago

Hi. I could use some help. I dont have a schematic and Mibs is all ready to rock and roll but! I cant get the replay(start) button to pull in the start relay. If i manually activate the start relay the game plays fine. I can coin up and get credits so thats working. I have checked the tilt and reset and game over relays on the bank on the bottom of cab but not sure if that is the right thing to be looking at? What I am missing. The start button does make contact and I continuity check back to reset relay. Any ideas to get me over the hurdle?

#2 3 years ago

Are you getting continuity after the normally closed relay switch?

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from iamdrunker:

Are you getting continuity after the normally closed relay switch?

Hi. From orange wire on replay(start) button to reset relay? yes i get continuity and from reddish wire on replay(start) button to tilt relay yes i get it their to.

#4 3 years ago

Check the sw. on the circuit in red.

Capture (resized).pngCapture (resized).png
    #5 3 years ago
    Quoted from currieddog:

[quoted image]

Is that the circut for mibs?

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from smersh:

Is that the circut for mibs?

Yes. I always note if I've used one from a different game.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from currieddog:

Yes. I always note if I've used one from a different game.

Ok thank you. I will check them

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from currieddog:

[quoted image]

Which is the replay unit and ball count unit. This game has 0 to 9 unit back box and one on lowe left thats not labeled

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from smersh:

Which is the replay unit and ball count unit. This game has 0 to 9 unit back box and one on lowe left thats not labeled

Replay is the credit unit (shows the number of plays remaining the little box in the backglass) and the BCU is the one below it.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from currieddog:

Replay is the credit unit (shows the number of plays remaining the little box in the backglass) and the BCU is the one below it.

Ok perfect i will go check them switches

#11 3 years ago

Should the tilt and backbox lights come on when power is turned on?

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from smersh:

Should the tilt and backbox lights come on when power is turned on?

Yes

#13 3 years ago

Thank you. Could the hold relay be somthing i look at?

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from smersh:

Thank you. Could the hold relay be somthing i look at?

Why? I mean, it obviously has to be working, but it's above the circuit I posted above. (a M/B)

#15 3 years ago

So pinball sunday and still no luck getting rhe start button to pull in the start relay. I have checked to see if switches are closed on the start button contacts, the ball count stepper switches, the replay stepper switches, the anti cheat all of them, the SB relay switch and I looked at the W relay. Looked at motor 1 switches and 2 switched to see if they were clean and closed or open. Still no good results. What am i missing?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mibs-start-button-wont-pull-in-start-relay?hl=iamdrunker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.