6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Kingen
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

If anyone is in the Miami area, there is a great new place to play called Miami Pinball. They just opened November 10th and have around 150 machines. Cost was $10 all day but not sure if that was just promotional. They also just got their liquor license. They also have a bunch of multicades and some other games. My family stopped there on our last day of vacation and stayed for 4.5 hours. If my flight home wasn't so close, we would have stayed longer. There were a few games that they were waiting on parts but most games were playable and condition was really nice. The tech was busy fixing games as they went down. Overall we had a great time and would definitely go back. Definitely some hard-core pinheads running this place. One thing to note, there is a ridiculous auto collection in the same complex. We didn't have time to see that but some iconic cars were there. There is a separate charge for that.

#2 6 years ago

Took the day off and went there yesterday. Goodness, what a collection!!! 3 hours went by far too quickly! My wife was nagging me that it was time to leave. I could have spent the whole day there.

1 year later
    #3 5 years ago

Is this still around? Or did it close down the 25th of feb? 2017
    https://miami-pinball.business.site/#posts
    Visiting Miami for a couple of days and would like to visit one or two pinball arcades in the Miami area.

#4 5 years ago

Miami Pinball is closed.

I would recommend checking out Arcade Odyssey

http://arcadeodyssey.com/

#5 5 years ago

That place was pretty awesome for the few weeks it was open.
    I played hooky from work 3 or 4 times and went in there at 11am on Mondays, and I always had the whole goddamn place to myself for HOURS.
    They had ALL of their machines set to 5 BALLS, which I found odd, but it was explained to me this was so the kids and the noobs would have more fun.

Seemed to me like someone with A LOT of money to burn met a guy who probably presented himself as a knowledgeable bar manager and arcade expert, and voila....without much attention given to the details of running this type of business, MIAMI PINBALL was (still)born! LOL. Oh well. A fool and his money are soon parted.

#6 5 years ago

I just called Miami Pinball.....they are still there and open, but they only have 20 NEWER pinball machines. They are now more family game room type of business. You can there to find out more.....Phone: (786) 458-0726 or go online below at

https://www.google.com/search?q=miami+pinball&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS816US819&oq=miami+pinball&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4416j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

#7 5 years ago

I was the TD there and the last tournament was in February. Technically, Miami Pinball is closed and the majority of machines have been removed.

It is my understanding that the remaining 20 or so machines are being operated as swipe to play by The Ninja Lounge who is a tenant of the owner of the property (who was the owner of Miami Pinball). They’re trying to establish a family fun center.

We were invited back but the location lost its luster when, despite submitting a tournament game list two weeks prior to a tournament, we had to scramble to level/pitch/tech games on the morning of the tournaments to get the games ready. Losing access to the solid state and EM games was also a consideration to not return.

#8 5 years ago

Wow! Thanks everyone for very swift and specific information! (Including giving them a call) Pinside and it’s members are truly amazing. Thank you all!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/miami-pinball-new-location?hl=moonduckie78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.