Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Lambecka
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 days ago

My miami beach started during the game with the following problem. As soon as scoring positions are met, it gives the winning point as normally, but as soon it reach the winning points it counts back till zero. Rest of the game is without any problem
Who can help???

#2 8 days ago

Your anti-cheat relay is dropping out. You probably have a short somewhere in that replay circuit. I had this problem on a Bikini years ago, the problem turned out to be on the score unit.

#3 8 days ago

if the anti-cheat unpowers, most of the lights go off and the tilt light comes on.

if that's not happening, look to see if the replay reset relay is powered / staying powered.

#4 7 days ago

Everything works fine and i can continuing playing without any problem , lights works, screen works and als machine give point by winning combination. The only thing it does is that as soon as point are given, it counts back to zero. After that you can play again new game and machine fully resets.

#5 7 days ago

So you are saying the game will correctly add the replays to the meter, and then reset immediately after correct addition? No matter how many are awarded?

#6 7 days ago

Yes thats correct it goes direct to zero again. Then insert coin and you van play withour any problem

#7 7 days ago

payout completes because search index 17B opens and disconnects the start/replay reset circuit for duration of the payout.

most likely anti-cheat relay switch E is connecting wire 56-2 to 75-2 ... manual page 418.

since all the wires on that switch probably look grey, just check switch E and make sure it's doing something sensible. 56-2 is connected to the middle blade, and should only touch the blade with 75-2 when the anti-cheat relay is unpowered, so 75-2 should be on the top blade. If necessary, stick paper between the contacts and see what happens.

if the game is on free play, you may need to check how they did it ... tho I guess you said "insert coin", so mebbe it's not been modified.

#8 6 days ago

Machine is original and not on freeplay

#9 5 days ago
Quoted from baldtwit:

payout completes because search index 17B opens and disconnects the start/replay reset circuit for duration of the payout.
most likely anti-cheat relay switch E is connecting wire 56-2 to 75-2 ... manual page 418.
since all the wires on that switch probably look grey, just check switch E and make sure it's doing something sensible. 56-2 is connected to the middle blade, and should only touch the blade with 75-2 when the anti-cheat relay is unpowered, so 75-2 should be on the top blade. If necessary, stick paper between the contacts and see what happens.
if the game is on free play, you may need to check how they did it ... tho I guess you said "insert coin", so mebbe it's not been modified.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, it was indeed the anti cheatrelais causing the trouble.
Adjusting and cleaning and problem solved.
Machine runs 100 procent again,
Very much appreciate your help

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 16.00
$ 45.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
$ 3.00
Electronics
Docent Electronics
$ 139.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 125.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside