Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 244 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by roger0043
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3-19-13_017.jpg
    cc_cleanup.jpg
    485235_10100326029576397_2138053933_n..jpg
    DSCN1444.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ThePostmaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 11 years ago

If I can make it, I'd bring my TFTC (Bill) The only MGC I went to (2011) I brought my TFTC, (a different one), and maybe my Star Wars Pod Racer.

I know there was a thread earlier about this, but if I come, I'll probably leave the family behind this time, which would free up a lot of time for me, so I'd love to help out, setup pins, help move them, help with repairs, anything else I could do.

I'm thinking long and hard on this one. I'd bring a sleeping bag, and sleep under my pin, and beer, and some home made Galiano (awesome stuff!!!)

#53 11 years ago

Quick question about MGC. The one I went to, 2011 was a three day event, with an after party for folks who brought a pin on Friday night after closing time. Since the event is Sat Sun, I'm guessing the after party would be Sat after closing? When does setup start? Can I show up Friday afternoon to setup up my games? Thanks.

Post edited by ThePostmaster : Found the link to MGC

I answered my own questions. Guess I need to be less impatient, and read.

#62 11 years ago

I will be going to MGC. My room is reserved! I will be bringing:

TFTC
    T2
    Arkanoid arcade (for sale)
    Star Wars Pod Racer, sit down model (for sale)

I can also bring my EPROM burning stuff, and burn ROMS for pepole, just PM me if you'd like ROMS, and for what game, and which ones you need (CPU, Sound, Disp). I'll see if I have the chips on hand.

Bill

#67 11 years ago

How much for the Pod Racer? Is it the one with the big projection screen?

Here's a pic of the one I'm bringing (Arkanoid also $100). The monitor went out on it, so I replaced it with a LCD HDTV($225.00). It looks awesome, plus it's about 200 pounds lighter!

It will be listed at the show for $900, but I'll go $750 to any Pinsider. If your within a reasonable distance, I'll even deliver it for you (as long as it's on my way home).

DSCN1444.JPGDSCN1444.JPG

If you look in te background, the TFTC and JP now belong to Phetishboy

#69 11 years ago

A great list of games is forming!!!

#73 11 years ago
    Quoted from gjbwalker:

hell, I want to play them all!

I was kinda thinking the same thing, but I modded it a little:

I'm going to play them all!!!

#76 11 years ago

We could do a Pinside Pod Racer tourney. I love that game!!!

#83 11 years ago

You can eliminate #26, as #31 cancels it out!

#85 11 years ago

I'm starting to get excited about this!

#92 11 years ago

Someone needs to bring a Laser War. I really miss mine.

1 week later
    #110 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

I could maybe bring some home brew as well. 5 gallon keg.

I can vouch for PHPG's home brew. It's awesome. I'm up for some more of the stuff I was drinking at the Pinvatational.

#119 11 years ago

I vote for the Blonde!!!

#134 11 years ago

I forgot to say, I'll be bringing myself and 2 to 3 buddies!

This is a what are you bringing thread, so I felt obligated to say this!

#180 11 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

I think he was refering to the Asian Masage place .

+100

#186 11 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Never been to one....am I missing something?

yes...

I spent a year in Korea, I miss it sometimes

#187 11 years ago

Looks like Arkanoid might be sold today. The guy is supposed to call and have me deliver it today. He might also buy the Pod Racer. If either goes, I'll bring my Silver Strike Bowler. That isn't for sale, as I have a deal going for something else for it.

#188 11 years ago

Anybody like Chili? I could bring a batch of my famous chili for the after party. It does have a kick, but one that sneaks up on you.

I'll bring my Galiano, I had it at the Pinvatational. It's mad with everclear!

#198 11 years ago

I might be able to borrow a Rollergames. Is that early enough? I know it's tough as nails!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ThePostmaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-unofficial-what-are-you-bringing-spreadsheet?tu=ThePostmaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.