Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 162 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Chrizg
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Location_1.JPG
    Lineup_2.JPG
    Lineup_1.JPG
    There are 162 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 11 years ago

Diamond Jack
    Friendship 7

#102 11 years ago

MY R&B will be for sale. Details are in a different post.

Scott.

#103 11 years ago

Might be interested in a Hurricane if anyone has one to bring along...

#104 11 years ago

pincades
    lots of vid
    pinballs.
    T2
    hurricane
    stange science,
    high speed
    f-14
    whirlwind
    JT

#105 11 years ago

PM sent Jamaster

#106 11 years ago

strange science gone yesterday

#108 11 years ago

If any Canuckistanians are headed to MGC, I am after a tSPP (preferably a routed example that needs a little loving). If anyone can help me out by getting back into the north, you would always have free pinball out in the prairies, a case of Pil and a tuque. PM if you can help out!

#109 11 years ago

Putting this back out there...

My brother is looking for a Family Guy for his new rec room. I tried talking him out of it, but he's hell bent for leather on getting one. He's not a pin guy and he's done well for himself - so you know what that means.

He'll be at the MGC - with a trailer and $. So if anyone has one that they are might want to let go - please send me a PM. if he can't find one local he will get it one shipped in. Least I was able to get him to NOT have a game shipped first - better to see what you're buying.

Thanks.

#110 11 years ago

Just checking to see if anyone is brining a class of 1812, or banzai run to play and possibly sell. Can't wait to put faces to online names and have a whole lot of fun.

#111 11 years ago

Carnevil arcade for sale...

#112 11 years ago

I am about 90% sure now, but I think I will be bringing a nice POTC for sale. It isn't perfect, but very nice. My show price would be $4600, but I am thinking $4300 would get it sold.

I would be interested in a FT (in any condition including non-working) plus cash trade for it, but I think that is about it as far as trades go....I don't know, maybe you have something interesting.

#113 11 years ago

For sale: can bring to show if paid in full or deposit is put down

Granny and the Gators $650.00
    Mr Mrs Pacman, Sound board issue, being fixed. $750
    Flight 2000 $750.00
    Golden Tee 99 cocktail table $500. mint condition
    Dr Who, Clean no Fade, beautiful, as is $3500
    Night Rider as is nice machine $400.00
    Flintstones $2500 and $3000 as is unshopped

Also have the following Pimped Pins - Powder, LED's etc, etc
    POTC - $5500
    Sopranos - $5000
    TOTAN - $7000

#114 11 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I am about 90% sure now, but I think I will be bringing a nice POTC for sale.

I hope my GC score isn't the cause of this.

#115 11 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

I hope my GC score isn't the cause of this.

Oh yeah, Dave's GC score of 189 million, spurned this whole thing, LOL.... I can't change the batteries in this to wipe it, so morally, I have to sell the machine to get rid of the disgust I currently have seeing DAV scrolling through the lineup...

#116 11 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I am about 90% sure now, but I think I will be bringing a nice POTC for sale. It isn't perfect, but very nice. My show price would be $4600, but I am thinking $4300 would get it sold.
    I would be interested in a FT (in any condition including non-working) plus cash trade for it, but I think that is about it as far as trades go....I don't know, maybe you have something interesting.

Sweet. I hope it sells and you roll that ES in.

Wait does this mean WOF isn't coming? WTF over?

#117 11 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Sweet. I hope it sells and you roll that ES in.
    Wait does this mean WOF isn't coming? WTF over?

No WoF will be there, it will not be for sale though.... Based on yesterday's performance,we should be able to bang out about 100 games on it in about 5 minutes...LOL

I am trying to actually "downgrade" my POTC to another POTC of lesser quality. It is still my sons favorite game, but he doesn't care if his game has a little cabinet fade (at least not yet, LOL)....

#118 11 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Oh yeah, Dave's GC score of 189 million

195 Million . Sorry, didn't want Dave to correct you on his own score!

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I am trying to actually "downgrade" my POTC to another POTC with lower scores.

Fixed it for you.

#119 11 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Fixed it for you.

LOL.....

I did notice Dave didn't creep over to WoF too often where the big boys were playing.... Must have been "child's play" to him....

#120 11 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

What are you talking about. He corrected it twice while we were there. Dave was a machine. Between that and TF I can understand why he didn't want to roll over to the WOF to post 2mill scores and such.

#122 11 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I pulled the trigger on my downgrade about an hour ago and have had a lot of photo requests for the POTC..... Tom G has first shot at it, but for those who inquired about photos, here you go- https://picasaweb.google.com/114677989241940608218/PiratesOfTheCaribbean?authuser=0&feat=directlink

#123 11 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

Ready to load..

that is a great way to load... Pull truck inside, and let gravity do the rest.... i imagine setup takes some time though

#124 11 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

Wish I could convince you to bring this one just so I could give it a play. I like the weird video / pin hybrid stuff, and I haven't played this one...

#125 11 years ago

I have new old stock playfields for sale, Bram Stoker's Dracula and Judge Dredd. These two playfields have a time stamp of Feb & Mar 1993. They have never been used and in storage since 1993, but do have some scratches and are not 10/10. A very fine layer of clear coat is present but either would need some work done prior to installation. I will be bringing them to MGC if you would like to take a look at them in person. Shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks.

#126 11 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

that is a great way to load... Pull truck inside, and let gravity do the rest.... i imagine setup takes some time though

Ha! I didn't know it was upside down I sometimes get wacky stuff when posting pics from ipad.

#127 11 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

Ha! I didn't know it was upside down I sometimes get wacky stuff when posting pics from ipad.

Dang non-conforming IOS.....

#129 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Let me know if there's something specific you want me to bring. Here are some links to my stuff. I can't bring everything........I have to have room for the home brew and Tron.

Not bringing as my wife says "AC/DC with basement!" ?

#130 11 years ago

I have a set of used WH2O ramps and boulders if anyone is interested.

#131 11 years ago
    Quoted from Bomba:

I have new old stock playfields for sale, Bram Stoker's Dracula

pm sent.

#132 11 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

For sale: can bring to show if paid in full or deposit is put down
    Mr Mrs Pacman, Sound board issue, being fixed. $750
    Flight 2000 $750.00
    Golden Tee 99 cocktail table $500. mint condition
    Dr Who, Clean no Fade, beautiful, as is $3500
    Night Rider as is nice machine $400.00
    Flintstones $2500 and $3000 as is unshopped
    Also have the following Pimped Pins - Powder, LED's etc, etc
    POTC - $5500
    Sopranos - $5000
    TOTAN - $7000

I'm tempted on that Golden Tee. Could you PM me some pics?

#133 11 years ago

I'm bringing and will have for sale:
    - Gauntlet Legends
    - Space Chase (bartop)

Haven't decided on prices yet. Probably going to be in the $400 - 500 dollar range on Gauntlet. Space Chase, is if I can get $50 on it I'll be happy. Got some pictures here:
    http://www.photos.jasonmazurek.com/main.php?g2_itemId=3114

#134 11 years ago

I can bring a set of used Sorcerer plastics if anyone's interested.
    check them out here:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/let-me-try-this-again-–-sorcerer-plastics

#135 11 years ago

I have some Demo Man and TOM partial plastics as listed on the market I could bring if someone was interested. The price is negotiable.

Chris

#136 11 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I pulled the trigger on my downgrade about an hour ago and have had a lot of photo requests for the POTC..... Tom G has first shot at it, but for those who inquired about photos, here you go- https://picasaweb.google.com/114677989241940608218/PiratesOfTheCaribbean?authuser=0&feat=directlink

POTC is going to Tom.... Looks like he will have it on freeplay all weekend, will be such a shame to watch DaveWTHs hardwork go down the drain...

#137 11 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

POTC is going to Tom.... Looks like he will have it on freeplay all weekend, will be such a shame to watch DaveWTHs hardwork go down the drain...

Sweet! Congrats to both of you guys. It will be a great addition to Tom's line-up!

#138 11 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

#140 11 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

No big deal. I actually started getting bored midgame. I'm sure someone will best my score by 2-3x...

#141 11 years ago

I have something to tease Dave about now.

I may bring my TSPP for sale if I have firm deal. The play field is very nice with exception of itchy wear, shooter lane wear. I have new chair assembly installed and new garage decal installed. Shopped white rubber, all new plastics, slingshot protectors, GI LEDs, LEDs inserts of mini play field. New ramps and Cliffy protectors installed.
    Tom.

#142 11 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

No big deal. I actually started getting bored midgame. I'm sure someone will best my score by 2-3x...

That would be me!!!

#143 11 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

I have something to tease Dave about now.
    I may bring my TSPP for sale if I have firm deal. The cabinet is badly faded esp the front. The play field is very nice with exception of itchy wear, shooter lane wear and cracked right ramp.For a heavy routed game plays well. I have new chair assembly installed and new garage decal installed. Shopped white rubber, all new plastics, slingshot protectors, GI LEDs, LEDs inserts of mini play field.Tom.

When did you get a TSPP? Did you just get that or am I blocking it from my mind? LOL

#144 11 years ago

I got it four-five months ago.

#145 11 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

I got it four-five months ago.

Wow...yea I guess it's been awhile since I've been over.

#146 11 years ago

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

#147 11 years ago

Well I'll guess there will be a couple PotC there then... mine's not for sale however...

Jaz

#148 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

Well I'll guess there will be a couple PotC there then... mine's not for sale however...
    Jaz

Could you change gears and bring BSD instead since that one just dropped off the coming list?

Then again multiple POTCs are not a bad problem to have by any means!

#149 11 years ago

Does anyone have a nice Flash backglass for sale?

#150 11 years ago

Looking for a champion pub if anyone is bringing one

There are 162 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-unofficial-for-sale-thread/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.