Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 162 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Chrizg
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Location_1.JPG
    Lineup_2.JPG
    Lineup_1.JPG
    There are 162 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 11 years ago

ill be there with pins and games, but at the rate the store inventory has been moving, Im not posting till closer to the date!!!!
    Pincades
    JT

#52 11 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

3. Arkaniod (thePostmaster)

PM sent to the Postmaster (Even though i already own one. )

#53 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

ill be there with pins and games, but at the rate the store inventory has been moving, Im not posting till closer to the date!!!!
    Pincades
    JT

bring WOZ

#54 11 years ago

I hope it's ok to post this here. I will have toppers for sale at the show. Please PM if you are looking for something specific. But here's so far what I will be bringing.

Tron(x2) TZ AFM IM LOTR(x2) ToM ACDC(x2) Avengers-LE or Pro Hulk-LE TSPP FG MB(x2) BSD and POTC and maybe a couple other titles.

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Billyd might be selling his Flintstones. It's really nice with the orange powder coating.

The one he just bought and had shipped from Washington State? *confused*

#56 11 years ago
    Quoted from Phetishboy:

The one he just bought and had shipped from Washington State? *confused*

Yes. He just landed an IM.

#57 11 years ago

He bought a super nice IM and needs room.....don't quote me on this but he might be selling.

#58 11 years ago

Damn, he seemed really proud of that Flintstones. I love mine. Played Iron Man on location a few times, the playfield seemed kinda bare to me. Love the theme though, so I am sure the game would grow on me if I owned it. Looks like a mod-monster's dream.

#59 11 years ago

I hope it's ok to post this here. I will have toppers for sale at the show. Please PM if you are looking for something specific. But here's so far what I will be bringing.
    Tron x2 TZ AFM IM LOTR x2 ToM ACDC x2 Avengers Hulk TSPP MB x2 BSD and POTC and maybe a couple other titles.

Do you have pics of the Tron topper?

#60 11 years ago

I am still working on it.........will post pics this week.

#61 11 years ago

Never played Flintstones before. I hope it ends up at the show.

#62 11 years ago

A friend of mine has a Game Plan Attila The Hun project (GI and displays light up will not start a game, play field is decent if I remember correctly) that I can bring up if anyone is interested PM me and Ill get you his number asking around $300 but I'm sure he is negotiable.

#63 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

I wouldn't jump to that quite yet. There are usually a lot of guys that show up with some for sale that do not post here. There are a lot of guys in the hobby that do not post here or on RGP, as hard as that is to remember sometimes. There is usually a fair amount of pins for sale...I wouldn't expect this year to be much different. I just wish I would have a pocket full of cash this year...oh well!

The rule of thumb is generally that we get 20-25% more stuff at the show than what I'm told...

Which reminds me, I need to send out emails asking people what they are bringing. Lot of stuff committed already, but a little below last year's numbers... but it seems that about 75% of people who brought stuff last year I haven't heard from yet!

Started a new Doc Ock upgrade today, so let's fill it up with stuff!

#64 11 years ago

I will be bringing a really nice Granny And The Gators. Playfirld was recently touched up and clearcoated. Cabinet is in really nice shape with original sideart. I'll have it there to play and hopefully sell. I'm asking $975.

#65 11 years ago
    Quoted from b_koenig:

I will be bringing a really nice Granny And The Gators. Playfirld was recently touched up and clearcoated. Cabinet is in really nice shape with original sideart. I'll have it there to play and hopefully sell. I'm asking $975.

Awesome! I've been wanting to try one of those forever!

#66 11 years ago

Bringing only vids this year
    Pac-Man
    Galaga
    Galaxian
    Crisis Zone
    Game Gate VU
    Soul Calibur 2&3

#67 11 years ago

Tron(x2) TZ AFM IM LOTR(x2) ToM ACDC(x2) Avengers-LE or Pro Hulk-LE TSPP FG MB(x2) BSD and POTC and maybe a couple other titles.

NP Buddy. I'm just going to leave it off the FS portion up top.

chris

#68 11 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

The rule of thumb is generally that we get 20-25% more stuff at the show than what I'm told...
    Which reminds me, I need to send out emails asking people what they are bringing. Lot of stuff committed already, but a little below last year's numbers... but it seems that about 75% of people who brought stuff last year I haven't heard from yet!
    Started a new Doc Ock upgrade today, so let's fill it up with stuff!

Me and the usual crew from MN is coming again, Dan, and we'll be providing beer. Lots and lots of beer. I'll be in touch when the time gets closer to let you know exactly how much.

Could Doc Ock handle a walk in cooler?

#69 11 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Me and the usual crew from MN is coming again, Dan, and we'll be providing beer. Lots and lots of beer. I'll be in touch when the time gets closer to let you know exactly how much.

Hide your wives, hide your children...

#70 11 years ago
    Quoted from jonogo:

Hide your wives, hide your children...

Dan's new advertising slogan should be "What happens at the MGC, STAYS at the MGC!!"

#71 11 years ago

I'll likely be bringing at least 2 of these 3 pins for sale:

Centaur II
    Embryon
    Volcano

#72 11 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Oh so you'll have an after party after everyone wipes out the bar's Spotted Cow supply?

I should bring my Last Xbox 360 Laptop. That'd be for sale!

#73 11 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Oh so you'll have an after party after everyone wipes out the bar's Spotted Cow supply?

I've got some Ben Heck "etchings" I should bring for sale.

#74 11 years ago

I'll be looking for some back glass art/play fields for wall decorations.

#75 11 years ago

I could also bring a Bally Star Trek project game. Perfect original backglass. Cabinet and playfield are not the greatest, but I can include an uninstalled playfield overlay and a set of Pinball Pal cabinet stencils.

Oh and Postmaster, I have some playfields and backglasses as well. I can PM you what I have and see if anything interests you.

#76 11 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

No need to wipe out the bar's supply this year... I've been waiting to post this until I was sure I could get it done.
    Silverball Brewing will serving a Spotted Cow clone at the after party. I'll probably have it setup near Trilogy to support the homebrew theme...

Jaz

#77 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

Silverball Brewing will serving a Spotted Cow clone at the after party. I'll probably have it setup near Trilogy to support the homebrew theme...

Nice!

#78 11 years ago
    Quoted from Cheeks:

I could also bring a Bally Star Trek project game. Perfect original backglass. Cabinet and playfield are not the greatest, but I can include an uninstalled playfield overlay and a set of Pinball Pal cabinet stencils.

Cheeks... PM sent via Pinside mail. (not sure it went through; so bumping here)

#79 11 years ago

I am bringing a Hi Score Pool. I think it's a good game to bring to a show as it is not a traditional pinball game and thus not many people have played it.

It will likely be for sale, too.

#80 11 years ago

I got a bunch of PMs from people about the stuff I mentioned, sorry I have not gotten back to anyone. I own my own eLearning company and I got swamped with last minute requests by a customer with a deadline of tomorrow.

I promise I will get back to everyone individually and will get pictures and prices of everything this weekend. Sorry for any delays.

#81 11 years ago

Looking for a FG for a friend - anyone have one they might be thinking of selling or if you have a lead - please let me know. Thanks.

#82 11 years ago

"for a friend" LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#83 11 years ago

Also might be bringing a Daytona Twin if I get it working in time

#84 11 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

"for a friend" LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nope - its for my brother. He just bought a house in the Milwaukee area and called me tonight asking if I could find him one.

You know with my kids I would not have a FG. Might warp their little minds.

#85 11 years ago

I know. Just teasing. Glad to see you will be sharing the disease with family...

#86 11 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I know. Just teasing. Glad to see you will be sharing the disease with family...

Thing is he hasn't even played it yet - just heard friends talk about it - must be 1 on route somewhere in the Milwaukee area. He'll be at the MC - hoping somebody is bringing one so he can try it out.

#87 11 years ago

There is one on route at a bar maybe 10 minutes away.

#88 11 years ago

Ill be up there again this year, as of now, no pins to bring because they fly out the door quicker than i can get them in stock. Going to bring a half dozen video games though. Ive got these machines ready just not sure which ones to bring

dartboards, crazy taxi, neo geo conversions, blood brothers, arkanoid, san fran rush
    dk3, world class bowlings, silver strike bowlings, double dragon, devastators, rapid fire, racing force, tokyo cop, dayton usa upright, lethal enforcers, pacland conversion, die hard, pga golf, dedicated wrestlemania, willow, ms pac, sunset riders 4 player, big buck hunter, offroad challenge upright, trophy hunting, a51 max force combo conversion, cruisin usa, nicktoons racing, carnival king, vapor trx

#89 11 years ago

My restored Funhouse may be there, but I am in no hurry to get rid of it.

#90 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Ill be up there again this year, as of now, no pins to bring because they fly out the door quicker than i can get them in stock. Going to bring a half dozen video games though. Ive got these machines ready just not sure which ones to bring
    dartboards, crazy taxi, neo geo conversions, blood brothers, arkanoid, san fran rush
    dk3, world class bowlings, silver strike bowlings, double dragon, devastators, rapid fire, racing force, tokyo cop, dayton usa upright, lethal enforcers, pacland conversion, die hard, pga golf, dedicated wrestlemania, willow, ms pac, sunset riders 4 player, big buck hunter, offroad challenge upright, trophy hunting, a51 max force combo conversion, cruisin usa, nicktoons racing, carnival king, vapor trx

how much for the sunset riders?

#91 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

leave them at home. they take up pin space (only kinda joking)

#92 11 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

leave them at home. they take up pin space (only kinda joking)

but i need to get them out of here so that i have more pin room. If i take up pin room for you, then youll have to get rid of the pins and maybe the prices would come down, lol

actually, im only going to take a half dozen to the show unless i have pending deals. Mainly to help Dan out a little and to get me into the after party

troy

#93 11 years ago

I am selling my Roadshow and I am thinking of bringing my Judge Dredd and will be probably be selling that as well.

Chris

#94 11 years ago

Thanks to all of you who sent PMs about the games I listed as potentially for sale. I'll respond to each of them directly, but I figured I would also put a link to the pictures up here as well.

https://picasaweb.google.com/103666442034917907956?feat=email

#95 11 years ago

I have to take my Granny and The Gators off of the MGC For Sale thread as it sold this morning to a Pinsider who saw in this thread that I was going to have it for sale. Game is Sold pending payment.

#96 11 years ago

PING. Only a couple weeks away. Whatcha bringing to sell

#97 11 years ago

Will also be bringing
    Daytona USA Twin
    And Revenge from Mars

#98 11 years ago

Still holding out hope that someone will bring a nice BSD to sell me. I'm starting to get back problems from sitting on this wad of cash.

#99 11 years ago

Update for me

Space Shuttle
    Big Guns
    Surf N Safari
    SF2

Only bringing if a deal is setup prior

NBAFB
    Space Jam
    Nascar

Sold - Pinbot
    Sold - Earthshaker

#100 11 years ago

Alright - me too then...

WMS Hayburners II
    WMS Travel Time

Sold - Earthshaker
    Not for sale anymore - Surf 'N Safari

Added to the for sale list:

Williams Big Strike add-a-ball
    GTL Palace Guard (maybe)

Looking to buy:
    RFM
    Class of 1812

Frank

There are 162 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-unofficial-for-sale-thread/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.