Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 500 posts
  • 113 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by goatdan
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150411_GaryStern.jpg
    image.jpg
    MGC 2015 049.jpg
    MGC 2015 048.jpg
    MGC 2015 046.jpg
    20150412_164320-953.jpg
    20150412_164344.jpg
    IMAG0961.jpg
    IMAG0965.jpg
    IMAG0963.jpg
    IMAG0964.jpg
    mgc prep 001.JPG
    037.JPG
    028.JPG
    006.JPG
    005-438.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 9 years ago

You can change Tx to either robowar or excalibur. I am not sure which but things keep getting shoken up in my collection.

I may also be bringing Judge Dredd.

HUO BK2K will be staying at home (I would not want anyone to claim it is no longer HUO )

#33 9 years ago
    Quoted from FrankJ:

Tully - bring (me) that Operation Thunder.
    I know - I'm way down the list for dibs on it...

Back off frank!

#37 9 years ago
    Quoted from FrankJ:

Knew that would get a rise out of you!

Tully and I already worked out a deal. Just waiting for the time when I can pick her up and everything aligns

#44 9 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Don't see any Fish Tales on the list yet , but usually there is a few there . I'm leaning towords Lost World (don't remember seeing one there ever) .Thoughts anyone?

I vote FT as it is the better game.

I vote Lost World as it the more rare game.

I personally really enjoy playing your FT and like the custom work. Your Lost World is also great but tough as hell for me!

#48 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Would love to see a Mousin Around, Dr dude, or RG there for sale.
    Not sure what I am bringing yet.
    --Scott

I would love to see your re-Earthshaker again!

if you have any interes in it being featured in Chaos, then please message me.

I have 3 games locked down for chaos at this time but could use 2 more committed in advance and I liek to feature unique and stellar examples when possible.

#50 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Hey Hilton,
    Earthshaker Aftershock is probably not a good candidate for tournament play as the scoring is a bit unbalanced at the moment. If there is enough interest, I may bring it.
    --Scott

That is fine given the format of chaos honestly. It is the same unbalance for all that play, but understood if not interested in using it. Would still be great to have it at MGC to play. I would like some time on it and a tutorial of the ruleset again.

#61 9 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Well you'll be missed , I'll pour a beer out on the curb , and one of the times that I yell LIONMAN that will be for you .

Sounds like fundougpour.jpgdougpour.jpg

#71 9 years ago
    Quoted from mario_1_up:

Terry has for the last couple of years but I don't think he's going to this year.

really, that is a bummer

#87 9 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

You can take FH off the list, I've decided to concentrate on being a vendor this year .

You could still bring a game and vend if you wanted to?

What do you vend?

#89 9 years ago

I could also bring RollerGames over to MGC if a sale is prearranged.

Game is currently at Schwoegler's on Westside of Madison if you want to check it out.
    Plays clean and full LEDs. It has led display currently but I would reinstall the original/perfect display prior to sale (just installed LED displays since on route and lower heat/power consumption with LED display).

Game had full tear down recently and all mechs rebuilt plus new rubber.

asking $1350 cash

edit: also open to trades towards other games (plus minus cash is fine either way; depending on game of course)

#108 9 years ago

Super nice of you E!

Wish I could come over but I will be busy with voulenteering on Chaos duty

#112 9 years ago

There is still pingolf, chaos, and the VIG stuff going on Friday, so there are some fun options of activities post game load in for many.

#143 9 years ago

If anyone has a blackwater, transporter, andromeda, or barracora they would want to bring/sell, i am interested. please feel free to PM me. Trades are and option or cash or both

1 week later
    #184 9 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Where is this group buy you speak of? and how cheap?

Contact GoatDan to see if there are still spots open. Price is only via contact.

It is a special deal where you get a NIB game and the ability to open it yourself at MGC. The game is used by MGC and stays on the floor for the duration of the entire event. You get to take the game home on Sunday and fro doing the deal you get a slightly reduced price (MGC offsets the NIB cost to make it closer to a HUO cost)

#197 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

The rooms are spoken for.....
    I am glad I could help!

are you no longer coming???

#221 8 years ago

multiples pf A list games is never a bad thing. The general public loves to play the big hits. That said, SS and IJ are also big dogs that people will surely enjoy.

I say just bring whatever you feel like and everyone will be thankful to play it!

Thanks in advance for bringing whatever you decide.

#228 8 years ago
    Quoted from iowapinball:

If the organizers still have room I will be bringing a 1976 Williams BLUE CHIP, a 1976 Williams AZTEC and maybe a 1962 Gottlieb OLYMPICS.

I think they always make room!

FYI> be sure to email them.

Here is the info
    "Also for those that are new. You still need to inform MGC of your intentions so they can hold and plan the space for your machines. Contact them below.

[email protected]
    "

#235 8 years ago

Anyone have a spacestation they want to bring and sell to me? I should have listened to DaveM 3 years ago when he told me to buy the one at MGC. I have been regretting it ever since.

#241 8 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

I have one in about the crummiest condition possible, and I'd sell it to you for what I got in it, which is probably about $3000.

If it has a couple grand in the cashbox, we have a deal

#252 8 years ago

I also vote SOF just so we can hear many "LIONMAN" ing throughout the event!

#256 8 years ago

Just wanted to say I am, getting SUPER pumped to hang out with all you guys next week. Going to be a blast!

#259 8 years ago

I am getting less pumped about my dumbass bet with Korn, losing 3k on Predator and the added humilation of whatever shirt he has come up with for me to wear. Just hoping the shirt does not get me any nut punches. I think he toned it down from his first iteration which I was told by others would have gotten me beat and tossed in jail...

#267 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

Sorry dude... no sympathy here. You were pretty darn confident and stuck your neck out pretty far. "You pays your money and you takes your chances."
    But you put your "money" where your mouth was so I give you props there, you were just wrong (*REALLY* wrong)...
    Jaz

yup, VERY wrong. I am not sure if I could be more wrong actually.

I do however reserve the right to hand out nut punches to those twisting the knife
    I am guessing my hurt pride is not going to sting nearly as much as the evaporated 3k...

#274 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBeerGuy:

next year hopefully.

there is no 'hopefully', only do fully!

#282 8 years ago
    Quoted from ARTMAN:

Anyone know if there will be any vendors doing board repair? Sorry if wrong thread but not sure where to ask.

a little more detail.

www.lockwhenlit.com

contact Rob and let him know in advance what you are bringing him for repair. He will have his own room off to the side (was down the long hallway last year).

Rob is pretty much one of the best board guys out there IMHO. Great work and reasonably priced.

He recently resurrected an expensive board for me that is other wise not available elsewhere. great dude!

#289 8 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Dammit, I knew that would happen.

It will still be there and on the floor assuming I can take care of the last 5% that Jetzxi was referring to in his 95% sure of it being there

#301 8 years ago

MGC is getting better and better!

Tons of great games coming. More pinball events on Friday. VIG and food. AMH, TBL, Scoregasm!
    Lots of brand new games coming and for sure on the floor due to the deal they work with NIB purchases of colelctors.

only 1 week till load in!

#308 8 years ago
    Quoted from Ranhorton:

I'm gonna finish up shopping Sorcerer this week and plan on getting to MGC early on Saturday morning to set it up.
    Is there a preferred time in the morning to get there so I'm not in the way too much?
    Would love to bring it Friday but it's just not in the cards (family comes first, pinball second).
    -Ran

Randy, If you can get it wrapped and over to my house anytime between now and Thursday evening I can take it over for you on Friday. I can not bring it back but can get it there.

Call me later or better yet, come out to Schwoegler's tonight and have a beer and play some pinball.

#314 8 years ago

SOunds good Ran.

Give me a call later and we can coordinate.

I will have the minivan on Thursday evening and will be 100% loaded up on Thursday before I crash for the night.

#324 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Oh, you are getting one regardless.

but yours are so special

Looking forward to hanging with you flanker. Gonna be a great weekend.

#336 8 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

I think Pinball Ken might be bringing one for sale. You might want to send him a PM to verify.

He is and pretty sure he was thinking of selling or trading.

#340 8 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

I changed the number of games I'm bringing
    12 video games
    Not sure which ones but here are a few
    Daytona usa
    Deer hunting
    Negative
    Megstouch
    Strikers 1945
    NFL blitz
    Namco classics
    Ultracade
    And a few more (subject to change )
    Pins
    Street fighter
    Incredible hulk
    Cue Ball Wizard

that ratio seems to be inverted

#345 8 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Hilton, do you want me to just leave my trailer at home. Believe me, that would make my weekend a lot more enjoyable. Exspecially since I have to drive to florida straight from the show.
    Also remember, although we are on pinside right now, the show is really only about 10-20% pinball, if even that high. So its a perfect venue for the ratio that i bring.

Troy, i was just giving you a hard time >> hence the winky at the end.

I won't play a single arcade game but I know lots of others will be VERY happy with the ones you bring. I appreciate you bringing games.

I am looking forward to some hulk and CBW.

#350 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

UPDATE SO FAR
    SW 1983
    Joust Cocktail
    Knight rider ss
    Star Trek desw2.png
    robotron
    sinistar-NFS-ok maybe for the right price lol, but mainly for your enjoymentjoustc.png

looking forward to some joust! thanks for bringing it!

#353 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

What...5 posts apart?

doh! I assumed joust pinball 2player game...
    no interest in the arcade.

#362 8 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

you seem to be in disagreement with yourself. which is it?
    sorry, too late i guess.

Hilton rarely agrees with Milton

#377 8 years ago
    Quoted from MnHotRod:

FYI - I'm counting 100+ games on the list so far?

That is great!!!

By all accounts there are going to be way more than 100 and from what I have heard, likely more than last year.?!?

Props to all that are bringing games and making this the best show anywhere!!!!!!

#380 8 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Seriously man. You better hurry. If I find a Dr. Dude that thing might not even make it into the basement.

I know a guy that would make room for it...

#391 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

Yup, officially announced today that we have commitments for more than 300 arcade and pinball machines. Crazy!
    Jaz

This is GREAT!!!

#403 8 years ago

HEaVY!!!!!!!!!!!

#473 8 years ago
    Quoted from damageinc55:

Wow, talk about light use...

3 METs in main tourney.
    2 Mustangs so plays were split between them.

Each competitor got 2 plays per Met, Mustang, and super Soccer

#480 8 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Wait MGC is over! Shoot I missed it!

As your friend I should tell you "It was nothing special" so you don't feel bad.

In reality, "It was the best it has ever been, but you were definitely missed"

#483 8 years ago

Excalibur had 514 plays (It was also used in chaos on Friday and up all the way till close on Sunday).

I got lots of comments and glad people enjoyed it. It held up perfectly the entire time and that also made me happy.

Mental note to add a credit button piggy backed off start button if I bring a game like this next year. Sorry if anyone wanted to play it but found it without credits at any point. I was pretty good most of the day and then was smart enough to give the second key to KingPin since he was right around the corner. Thanks Chris!

#494 8 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

381 plays on Flintstones. I had to leave around noon on Sunday.
    Only 2 small issues - a bowling pin popped out and the return spring on the upper flipper broke. Other than that the game was playing really good.
    Erik

thanks for bringing it and GLAD you managed to take it home.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-the-official-what-are-you-bringingselling-thread?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.