Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 500 posts
  • 113 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by goatdan
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150411_GaryStern.jpg
    image.jpg
    MGC 2015 049.jpg
    MGC 2015 048.jpg
    MGC 2015 046.jpg
    20150412_164320-953.jpg
    20150412_164344.jpg
    IMAG0961.jpg
    IMAG0965.jpg
    IMAG0963.jpg
    IMAG0964.jpg
    mgc prep 001.JPG
    037.JPG
    028.JPG
    006.JPG
    005-438.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rustylizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

I've never played 1.
    That would great to see that there.
    Are you wanting a FT at the show? I have one. It's abut time for it to move on. I could bring it so people can play it and hopefully it would sell.
    chris

It's not going to MN?

#54 9 years ago

I am turning back my room for MGC. If anyone wants to get on a conference call and see if the hotel will transfer it to them we can try that before I call and cancel. If I understand correctly rooms in the hotel are sold out at this point.

#56 9 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Not going to make it this year Russ ?

No. My son has his state basketball tourney that weekend. Bummer but that comes first.

#58 9 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

I am turning back my room for MGC. If anyone wants to get on a conference call and see if the hotel will transfer it to them we can try that before I call and cancel. If I understand correctly rooms in the hotel are sold out at this point.

Room is spoken for.

#64 9 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Well you'll be missed , I'll pour a beer out on the curb , and one of the times that I yell LIONMAN that will be for you .

Quoted from ChrisS:

Completely understandable Russ. But I still hate you for missing this year.
    Oh and congrats to your son & his team for making it to state.

Thanks guys.

#109 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Wait. Your not even coming.
    I'm with you. In years past when the hall is so busy I end up cruising downstairs to play some of the arcades and then cruise the console museum.
    There is always lots to do. Since I have a room this year maybe I'll dress up and go do come cosplay. can you say Lara Croft.........
    Chris

Lara in a mechanics shirt?!? Keep the top three buttons open.

#114 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Ha. You know me all to well.
    Even though you made me laugh I still hate you for missing MGC
    chris

Found one with your name on it already.

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg
    #157 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Oh Snap!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes a little soon. It sucks that some people may lose money on this whole mess. But I'm not looking to derail this thread.
    KEEP IT ON TOPIC!!!!!!!
    chris

Just a thought here, I do remember Hilton saying he was going to route Predator at one point and time. Any possibility the loss could be a business write off? Might be a way to salvage something out of that mess.

#159 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Wrong thread!!!!!!!

Sorry man, you guys took it there. I am really going to miss being at the show. Sucks alot!

#161 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Are you over in Madison? Just drop the kid off and come over for a few hours.

This one is in Stevens Point. Don't even need a hotel. For what I understand there might not be a Friday night game so maybe I can drive over Friday morning and watch the set up.

1 week later
    #294 9 years ago

Or just tell everyone here what you are selling and you can meet in the pArking lot with the items that people want.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rustylizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-the-official-what-are-you-bringingselling-thread?tu=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.