4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 500 posts
  • 113 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by goatdan
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 35 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20150411_GaryStern.jpg
    image.jpg
    MGC 2015 049.jpg
    MGC 2015 048.jpg
    MGC 2015 046.jpg
    20150412_164320-953.jpg
    20150412_164344.jpg
    IMAG0961.jpg
    IMAG0965.jpg
    IMAG0963.jpg
    IMAG0964.jpg
    mgc prep 001.JPG
    037.JPG
    028.JPG
    006.JPG
    005-438.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jazman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 4 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

if you call him and order it, then he might bring it.

He has done order delivery in the past for stuff that is pre-ordered. That can be a big savings for things like glass. You would probably need to give him a phone call to do that though.

Jaz

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

I'm brining LWJP and some home made cream ale, if my new keg thing works!

Slurp! Unfortunately, I haven't brewed in almost a year. So, Silverball Brewing won't have anything to share this year.

Jaz

#99 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

Selling a ROB by any chance? Never had a ROB when I was a kid. I feel deprived. Working/complete would be great, but maybe more than I want to pay? A non-working one would be ok as long as it would look good on a shelf.

I had to look that one up. I vaguely remember that now that I see it, but I was more of a Commodore guy than a Nintendo gamer...

Jaz

#140 4 years ago
    Quoted from Barron:

Killer Queen (10 player, 5-on-5 indie platformer vid similar to Joust)

http://killerqueenarcade.com/video/

#151 4 years ago

If anyone is considering bringing an MMr, can you please email me at arcadehall@midwestgamingclassic.com?

Thanks!

#152 4 years ago

Hilton, you're bringing your new Predator machine right?

Jaz

PS: errr... too soon?!?

#174 4 years ago

<blockquote cite
    2345190">As a reminder.
    You still need to inform MGC of your intentions so they can hold and plan the space for your machines. Contact them below.
    arcadehall@midwestgamingclassic.com

It also let's us make sure we have you on our email list. We do communicate a lot of information that way about setup, etc...

#219 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

Instead of "first world problems", we'll call this one "MGC problems"...

Heh, yea. REAL problems. I expect both machines will get a pretty good workout.

Jaz

#233 4 years ago
    Quoted from APB_Enterprises:

We are bringing multiple ScoreGasms!
    Andrew

For those that don't understand this comment, listen to the interview with Terry on the latest Spooky Pinball Podcast. Another game that will be premiering at the MGC!
    EDIT: http://www.dayonepinball.com

Also Chris, add Space Shuttle to the list of what I'm bringing in addition to LotR...

Jaz

#236 4 years ago

A few pages back, it was mentioned that a Fire Escape arcade was coming. Preston from Gameroom Junkies just did a little write up on that machine's story if anyone is interested. Very cool that it looks like we'll get to see one at MGC!
    http://gameroomjunkies.com/index.php/2015/03/13/fire-escape-arcade/

Jaz

#251 4 years ago
    Quoted from PaulyB18:

Probably bringing DM, JD, or maybe SOF... Not sure yet.

If you're taking nominations, I vote for SoF. I've been wanting to spend some time on that one...

Jaz

#254 4 years ago

Ok, that's awesome. Haven't played that game in quite a while!

Jaz

#265 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I am getting less pumped about my dumbass bet with Korn, losing 3k on Predator and the added humilation of whatever shirt he has come up with for me to wear. Just hoping the shirt does not get me any nut punches. I think he toned it down from his first iteration which I was told by others would have gotten me beat and tossed in jail...

Sorry dude... no sympathy here. You were pretty darn confident and stuck your neck out pretty far. "You pays your money and you takes your chances."

But you put your "money" where your mouth was so I give you props there, you were just wrong (*REALLY* wrong)...

Jaz

#287 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

a little more detail.
    http://www.lockwhenlit.com
    contact Rob and let him know in advance what you are bringing him for repair. He will have his own room off to the side (was down the long hallway last year).
    Rob is pretty much one of the best board guys out there IMHO. Great work and reasonably priced.
    He recently resurrected an expensive board for me that is other wise not available elsewhere. great dude!

He'll be in the same room this year as last (ie: down hallway just inside the hotel after coming from the vendor hall/tent)...

Jaz

#288 4 years ago
    Quoted from orangestorm87:

First time coming to MGC, missed it the last couple years because of work. So hoping to meet some great pin heads and play some machines I never have. Who knows maybe I'll bring some of my "retro" stuff to try and sell to increase the pin fund. They frown upon people selling that don't have a booth? Do the people with booth's look to buy as well?

First Q: No, we don't frown up on it. But, you're not really going to be able to setup anything though. But, if you're just trying to talk with people and find a buyer, no problem.
    Second Q: I'm not sure there will be any vendors buying. But, I know there has been a few guys in the past who wheel and deal... especially if you're looking to trade stuff towards another purchase.

Jaz

#352 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

UPDATE SO FAR
    sinistar-NFS-ok maybe for the right price lol, but mainly for your enjoymentjoustc.png

"Beware... I live..."

Awesome game but incredibly difficult...

JediTurtle: Good call...

#389 4 years ago

Yup, officially announced today that we have commitments for more than 300 arcade and pinball machines. Crazy!

Jaz

#390 4 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

At least now I don't have to walk past that box everyday cursing it.

WOW! TWD *that* bad?!?

And yes, the Tron will be in the bar area again along with a couple other unique games on pay-to-play.

Jaz

#415 4 years ago
    Quoted from ekthoren:

I decided to keep it home.

BOO!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 234.99
    $ 149.99
    Lighting - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Displays
    GermanGamingSupplies.com
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 6.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 14.95
    € 3.70
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Williamson Pinball Mods
    $ 46.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.00
    $ 1,400.00
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 248.85
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 12.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Meph's Mods
    $ 5.00
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 15.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jazman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside