Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 500 posts
  • 113 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by goatdan
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150411_GaryStern.jpg
    image.jpg
    MGC 2015 049.jpg
    MGC 2015 048.jpg
    MGC 2015 046.jpg
    20150412_164320-953.jpg
    20150412_164344.jpg
    IMAG0961.jpg
    IMAG0965.jpg
    IMAG0963.jpg
    IMAG0964.jpg
    mgc prep 001.JPG
    037.JPG
    028.JPG
    006.JPG
    005-438.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheKorn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#262 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I am getting less pumped about my dumbass bet with Korn, losing 3k on Predator and the added humilation of whatever shirt he has come up with for me to wear. Just hoping the shirt does not get me any nut punches. I think he toned it down from his first iteration which I was told by others would have gotten me beat and tossed in jail...

Ha! On that note I got the shirt proof the other day, and holy she-at... No worries though; nobody is going to be punching you in the nuts over this shirt. Pointing and laughing yeah, temporary blindness maybe, nut punching not so much. It's a family friendly all in good fun event after all!

(I kept in mind that anything you'd have to wear *I'd* have to look at all day Saturday as well!)

1 week later
    #486 9 years ago

305 nut rumblin' completed games for BoP 2.0. Went down a couple of times with minor issues (wire coming off the head motor and somebody yanked the cord out of the wall which it doesn't always recover gracefully from), but pretty happy with it during its first show.

Full stats available here: http://www.dutchpinball.com/bop2/live/mgc2015

(I have no idea why the date is before it existed; have to figure that one out when I unload it!)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheKorn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-the-official-what-are-you-bringingselling-thread?tu=TheKorn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.