Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 500 posts
  • 113 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by goatdan
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150411_GaryStern.jpg
    image.jpg
    MGC 2015 049.jpg
    MGC 2015 048.jpg
    MGC 2015 046.jpg
    20150412_164320-953.jpg
    20150412_164344.jpg
    IMAG0961.jpg
    IMAG0965.jpg
    IMAG0963.jpg
    IMAG0964.jpg
    mgc prep 001.JPG
    037.JPG
    028.JPG
    006.JPG
    005-438.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 20eyes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 9 years ago

I finally decided on stargate rather than flash. I'm finally happy with how its playing lately. I just hope no one find problems with it that I missed.

1 week later
    #134 9 years ago

Anyone bringing a project firepower or genesis to sell?

1 week later
    #278 8 years ago
    Quoted from dave2236:

I'm going to bring my data east Star Wars. Looking to buy a wcs94, demo man, possibly a Fish Tales.
    i have 2 cracked bumper caps. So if anyone has 2 extras they want to sell. Or i should be able to get some from a vendor.

Are you going to have time to play anything or will you be a vendor again this year?

#343 8 years ago

Just to clarify I am bringing Stargate instead of Flash. I've got it playing well as long as no one overloads the stargate upkicker with too many balls. I managed to get all 4 balls in the stargate and jammed the upkicker first time in my life I hit 4 shots in a row...

#355 8 years ago
    Quoted from damageinc55:

Still searching for an extra Saturday after party ticket.
    I have a brand new Williams flipper rebuild kit I don't need. Trade?
    Anyone need a lift? I'm in the Chicago area.
    I'll be there for setup on Thursday. Anyone need a hand with something?

I am bringing 2 games and only need 1 ticket so I should be able to hook you up if you still need one.

#452 8 years ago

Post MGC bookkeeping. Total # number of games for Stargate 391.
    Only 2 problems that were just stuck balls. Anyone have any problems/issues with game play? I tried to get it playing properly befor I brought it.

#489 8 years ago
    Quoted from dkazz1:

Now NGG is settled in for a few games before I clean it all up.
    Very pleased with the purchase, 3 years in a row I scored a nice pin at MGC.
    I highly recommend everyone in the Midwest who is looking for top notch pins to come! Seems to get better every year!

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Nice lineup! I need to get a gameroom before I get more pins. Maybe someone will bring a nice gameroom for me to buy next year...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 20eyes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-the-official-what-are-you-bringingselling-thread?tu=20eyes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.