4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 500 posts
  • 113 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by goatdan
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 35 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20150411_GaryStern.jpg
    image.jpg
    MGC 2015 049.jpg
    MGC 2015 048.jpg
    MGC 2015 046.jpg
    20150412_164320-953.jpg
    20150412_164344.jpg
    IMAG0961.jpg
    IMAG0965.jpg
    IMAG0963.jpg
    IMAG0964.jpg
    mgc prep 001.JPG
    037.JPG
    028.JPG
    006.JPG
    005-438.JPG

There are 500 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.
    #201 4 years ago

Is anyone bringing a FT or NGG to sell? I will be there looking to buy something, but those two are on my list of machines that I would be interested in arranging a purchase for ahead of time.

#202 4 years ago

Riverboat Gambler (for sale)
    Hi Score Pool (NFS)

#203 4 years ago

Anyone bringing a space shuttle for sale?

#204 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

Really? You selling WCS? Hope everything is ok...

All is good
    Hopefully come home with something new to me.

#205 4 years ago

Instead of Congo I'll be bringing an AFM. Sorry if anyone was planning on putting some time on Congo. She's just not ready. The Flintstones is all set to go.

Scott.

#206 4 years ago

gonna be more than 1 AFM then.

#207 4 years ago

Bringing my CFTBL. Will be available for sale.

#208 4 years ago

Anyone have a Baby PacMan they would like to bring and sell me?

#209 4 years ago
    Quoted from calvin12:

gonna be more than 1 AFM then.

Instead of "first world problems", we'll call this one "MGC problems"...

#210 4 years ago

Scratch NGG from the list. Can't make it this year due to the new location opening sooner than expected. Annoyed!

#211 4 years ago

Looking for a Shadow if anyone wants to sell. I would be willing to leave it in the show until Sunday.

#212 4 years ago
    #213 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

Can't make it this year due to the new location opening sooner than expected. Annoyed!

OH NOOOOOOO!!!

#214 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

yeah its a rough world out there.

#215 4 years ago

I have a Flash Gordon that needs work. It's complete with a nice clean backglass. The previous owner removed the mylar which pulled some artwork off and left the adhesive on. supposedly one of the boards needs repair. I haven't had a chance to get to do anything with it.
    I havently actively tried to sell it but might if someone was interested.

#216 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

I have a Flash Gordon that needs work. It's complete with a nice clean backglass. The previous owner removed the mylar which pulled some artwork off and left the adhesive o

Perfect candidate for a retheeeeeme
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-look-ghostbusters-custom

#217 4 years ago

Still willing to sell or trade the following games.

These are only coming if a deal is made prior

Star Wars episode 1
    Gottlieb incredible hulk
    Star ship troopers
    Cue ball wizard
    Terminator 3

All are shopped .

Also I am bringing the street fighter that I brought back to life in another thread. It's for sale or trade also

#218 4 years ago
    Quoted from vidgameseller:

Still willing to sell or trade the following games.
    These are only coming if a deal is made prior
    Star Wars episode 1
    Gottlieb incredible hulk
    Star ship troopers
    Cue ball wizard
    Terminator 3
    All are shopped .
    Also I am bringing the street fighter that I brought back to life in another thread. It's for sale or trade also

What kind of condition is your T3 in?

#219 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

Heh, yea. REAL problems. I expect both machines will get a pretty good workout.

Jaz

#220 4 years ago

If there really is a problem (don't want to step on Calvin12s toes) I could substitute the AFM for an SS or Williams IJ.

Scott.

#221 4 years ago

multiples pf A list games is never a bad thing. The general public loves to play the big hits. That said, SS and IJ are also big dogs that people will surely enjoy.

I say just bring whatever you feel like and everyone will be thankful to play it!

Thanks in advance for bringing whatever you decide.

#222 4 years ago

Yea. There could be 6 afm pins at the show and guaranteed there would be a line on every one.

#223 4 years ago
    Quoted from SCOTTinHUBERTUS:

If there really is a problem (don't want to step on Calvin12s toes) I could substitute the AFM for an SS or Williams IJ.
    Scott.

its not an issue, I'm sure there will be lines are both. its a popular title. This just mean a little less wear on both of them.

#224 4 years ago

AFM it is then.

#225 4 years ago

MGC is shaping up to be an excellent show as usual. It sure sounds like a high amount of quality games for sale/play are coming. Can't wait!

#226 4 years ago

Bringing Star Trek 25th, Ship Ahoy, and a Missile Command upright.

#227 4 years ago

If the organizers still have room I will be bringing a 1976 Williams BLUE CHIP, a 1976 Williams AZTEC and maybe a 1962 Gottlieb OLYMPICS.

#228 4 years ago
    Quoted from iowapinball:

If the organizers still have room I will be bringing a 1976 Williams BLUE CHIP, a 1976 Williams AZTEC and maybe a 1962 Gottlieb OLYMPICS.

I think they always make room!

FYI> be sure to email them.

Here is the info
    "Also for those that are new. You still need to inform MGC of your intentions so they can hold and plan the space for your machines. Contact them below.

arcadehall@midwestgamingclassic.com
    "

#229 4 years ago
    Quoted from iowapinball:

After the craziness of the 2013 show, I can firmly state that we will always find or make room for more games.

#230 4 years ago

I'm way behind on stuff this year. I think I'll probably be bringing Avatar, but I won't know for sure until something's out of my basement..

#231 4 years ago

I think I'll be able to fit a game even with 3 kids a wife and all their stuff in the minivan.

So put me down for Flintstones. Not for sale

#232 4 years ago

We are bringing multiple ScoreGasms!

Andrew

#233 4 years ago
    Quoted from APB_Enterprises:

Andrew

For those that don't understand this comment, listen to the interview with Terry on the latest Spooky Pinball Podcast. Another game that will be premiering at the MGC!
    EDIT: http://www.dayonepinball.com

Also Chris, add Space Shuttle to the list of what I'm bringing in addition to LotR...

Jaz

#234 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

Also Chris, add Space Shuttle to the list of what I'm bringing

Can't wait to play it!

#235 4 years ago

Anyone have a spacestation they want to bring and sell to me? I should have listened to DaveM 3 years ago when he told me to buy the one at MGC. I have been regretting it ever since.

#236 4 years ago

A few pages back, it was mentioned that a Fire Escape arcade was coming. Preston from Gameroom Junkies just did a little write up on that machine's story if anyone is interested. Very cool that it looks like we'll get to see one at MGC!
    http://gameroomjunkies.com/index.php/2015/03/13/fire-escape-arcade/

Jaz

#237 4 years ago

www.dayonepinball.com

#238 4 years ago

Andrew

I saw this creation in the making at PBL. It looks pretty cool. I can't wait to see the finished project.

chris

#239 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

After the craziness of the 2013 show, I can firmly state that we will always find or make room for more games.

It may be in bathrooms (sort of kidding, that was more for a photo op) or down random hallways, but we WILL make room

Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone have a spacestation they want to bring and sell to me? I should have listened to DaveM 3 years ago when he told me to buy the one at MGC. I have been regretting it ever since.

I have one in about the crummiest condition possible, and I'd sell it to you for what I got in it, which is probably about $3000.

And I totally wish I was kidding. Second game I ever bought, and it was a learning experience. Saved me TONS in the future though, as I figured out what NOT to do and met a lot of people I still have as friends.

#240 4 years ago

Bringing Tron and Metallica.....and 10 gallons of home brew.

#241 4 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

I have one in about the crummiest condition possible, and I'd sell it to you for what I got in it, which is probably about $3000.

If it has a couple grand in the cashbox, we have a deal

#242 4 years ago

Data East Time Machine will be there and I am 95% sure I will be putting it up for sale.

#243 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

If it has a couple grand in the cashbox, we have a deal

Yeah, I wish. I wasted so much money on that thing, and it doesn't help that I paid more than $1k for it when I got it at an auction, all blown out to hell.

Learned how to do auctions though from that experience. I figure the 10 or so machines for I picked up after that one for MUCH better deals make it all worth it. And, the amount of machines I got cheaper from the people I met because of that machine, well...

But yeah, I like it, and even though mine is junk, unless someone pays me what I have into it without a cashbox surprise, it'll stick around.

#244 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Bringing Tron and Metallica.....and 10 gallons of home brew.

I'm gonnna play your pins and drank yo beer

#245 4 years ago

Probably bringing DM, JD, or maybe SOF... Not sure yet.

#246 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

Data East Time Machine will be there and I am 95% sure I will be putting it up for sale.

I hope I get to play it before it's bought, folded up and trucked out.

#247 4 years ago

Me too........... A guy bought my Roadshow a few years back mid day on Saturday and refused to keep it on the floor. Wheeled it out to his van and then he came right back in and spend the rest of the day there. I was under the impression he was heading out like in an hour or so.

#248 4 years ago

+1 on Time Machine. It has been a few years since I've played one. Wish I had room....

#249 4 years ago

I also have a GunsNRoses that I will be selling eventually to help fund my AMH purchase but I don't think AMH will be ready for another 7 months or so. So I am thinking I will just hang on to it and play the hell out of it for awhile yet.

#250 4 years ago

I just sold both games via cl I was going to bring to sell. Oh well no pressure. I'll bring my greyhounds big game retheeme and a mouser pistol game. Looking to pick up a routed price range Tron legacy. I have sold 5 of my older pins to fund the buy.
    Thanks
    Fortytwo

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 12,500.00
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 235.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 5,899.99
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 149.00
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    £ 32.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    $ 149.00
    $ 35.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 7.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    € 4.99
    Flipper Parts
    Multigame
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    There are 500 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside