Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 500 posts
  • 113 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by goatdan
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150411_GaryStern.jpg
    image.jpg
    MGC 2015 049.jpg
    MGC 2015 048.jpg
    MGC 2015 046.jpg
    20150412_164320-953.jpg
    20150412_164344.jpg
    IMAG0961.jpg
    IMAG0965.jpg
    IMAG0963.jpg
    IMAG0964.jpg
    mgc prep 001.JPG
    037.JPG
    028.JPG
    006.JPG
    005-438.JPG
    There are 500 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.
    #151 9 years ago

If anyone is considering bringing an MMr, can you please email me at [email protected]?

Thanks!

#152 9 years ago

Hilton, you're bringing your new Predator machine right?

Jaz

PS: errr... too soon?!?

#153 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

Jaz

He might be able to bring a copy of his paypal claim

#154 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

Jaz

OUCH! Low blow...even for you... LOL

#155 9 years ago

Not mine, but my brother will be bringing these. Both will be for sale.

Hook
    LW3

#156 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

Jaz

Oh Snap!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes a little soon. It sucks that some people may lose money on this whole mess. But I'm not looking to derail this thread.

KEEP IT ON TOPIC!!!!!!!

chris

#157 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Oh Snap!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes a little soon. It sucks that some people may lose money on this whole mess. But I'm not looking to derail this thread.
    KEEP IT ON TOPIC!!!!!!!
    chris

Just a thought here, I do remember Hilton saying he was going to route Predator at one point and time. Any possibility the loss could be a business write off? Might be a way to salvage something out of that mess.

#158 9 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Just a thought here, I do remember Hilton saying he was going to route Predator at one point and time. Any possibility the loss could be a business write off? Might be a way to salvage something out of that mess.

Wrong thread!!!!!!!

#159 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Wrong thread!!!!!!!

Sorry man, you guys took it there. I am really going to miss being at the show. Sucks alot!

#160 9 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Sorry man, you guys took it there. I am really going to miss being at the show. Sucks alot!

Are you over in Madison? Just drop the kid off and come over for a few hours.

#161 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Are you over in Madison? Just drop the kid off and come over for a few hours.

This one is in Stevens Point. Don't even need a hotel. For what I understand there might not be a Friday night game so maybe I can drive over Friday morning and watch the set up.

#162 9 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

This one is in Stevens Point. Don't even need a hotel. For what I understand there might not be a Friday night game so maybe I can drive over Friday morning and watch the set up.

...or stay up late for VIG

#163 9 years ago

Any MMR coming to the show, Dan?

#164 9 years ago

I'm not buying one myself, if that's what you're asking. I'm getting a different machine this year

#165 9 years ago

Haha. I have one coming but last estimate is after the move at Stern in late April. Production seems to be really stepping up now.

#166 9 years ago

I haven't been in contact with Rick, if that's what you're asking.

I know of at least four machines making the trip to this year's show that have never been there before, since they didn't exist at this time last year. That number could be more, we'll see I hate making guarantees, because it's out of my hands what actually arrives, other then the limited amount of stuff I bring.

I am bringing an oddity this year that I haven't brought before, but am not 100% sure it works. It did, but it's been waiting to get delivered to me, so if it doesn't, well... :-/

I'm getting another machine too. But I'm doing my best to hold it at two for the year. Last year, I brought home three and had spots for -24 of them.

#167 9 years ago

I'm planning on bringing Popeye and Wrestlefest. It's possible that one of those won't make the trip and it'll be a Space Jam pin instead. Depends on room, picking up a Space Jam while I'm up there. But you can put me down for bringing 2 machines one way or another.

#168 9 years ago

I'll bring my ST Pro, and possibly Slugfest, this year.

#169 9 years ago

Ok I've decided to bring Fish Tales for my second game . Unless my daughter freaks out( it is her favorite game) when me and Centerflank ( thank you ) are loading it up . Should be able to calm her down by telling her it's coming back though , so you can put me down for Devil Riders and Fish Tales .

#170 9 years ago

as of right now
    FS games
    DE star trek
    bally night rider ss
    Joust Cocktail, Yes they are rare
    Star wars video game
    asteroids
    space invaders deluxe

Maybe
    DOT
    rolling thunder and a few more

NFS game
    sinister

And last but not least
    A proto NGG for my fellow sparky BK

Remember this could all change!!It could be a trailer load or a 26ft truck! Too soon to tell

Pincades
    JT

#171 9 years ago

I can bring my TFTC for play/sale if anyone interested.

#172 9 years ago
    Quoted from roger0043:

I'll bring my ST Pro, and possibly SlugFest, this year.

Love me some slugfest.

Quoted from PinManV:

I can bring my TFTC for play/sale if anyone interested.

I only hear good things about TFTC. I've never owned one and could be interested. I love how these look when people trick them out & add LED's

Please bring.

#173 9 years ago

As a reminder.

You still need to inform MGC of your intentions so they can hold and plan the space for your machines. Contact them below.
    [email protected]

#174 9 years ago

<blockquote cite
    2345190">As a reminder.
    You still need to inform MGC of your intentions so they can hold and plan the space for your machines. Contact them below.
    [email protected]

It also let's us make sure we have you on our email list. We do communicate a lot of information that way about setup, etc...

#175 9 years ago

I should probably do that.....

#176 9 years ago

And done. Thanks for the reminder Chris!

#177 9 years ago

I have a Sharkey's Shootout to sell. I'm not putting it on the floor because I have to leave early sunday morning. I don't want to be that guy pulling his game before the show ends. If anyone wants it I can bring it with me. Looking for $1500. Game plays 100% and is in nice shape. PM for pics and any questions. Thanks

#178 9 years ago
    Quoted from cards25:

I have a Sharkey's Shootout to sell. I'm not putting it on the floor because I have to leave early sunday morning. I don't want to be that guy pulling his game before the show ends. If anyone wants it I can bring it with me. Looking for $1500. Game plays 100% and is in nice shape. PM for pics and any questions. Thanks

Darn it all, don't say this. I've been tempted on one of these for a while, but don't know if I actually like the game or not. ARRRRRGH. And I have NO space for more games. But, that hasn't stopped me!

ARRRRRGH. If no one speaks up for it, PM me in a week :-/

#179 9 years ago

ok, no problem. i'll keep you in mind. Thanks Dan. I really enjoy your show, look forward to it every year.

#180 9 years ago
    Quoted from cards25:

ok, no problem. i'll keep you in mind. Thanks Dan. I really enjoy your show, look forward to it every year.

Thanks Not really my show, it's sort of everyone's show, it's just someone has to coordinate everyone so there isn't mass chaos.

So tempting. I need a giant warehouse.

#181 9 years ago

I have a Bally Time Zone project that I can bring. Bought it awhile ago but I'm just never going to have time for it. Will let it go very cheap as I need the room. All parts are there - if you have interest, send me a PM.

#182 9 years ago

I will be bringing a nice Dredd that may end up with a for sale sign on it. I am getting a MetPro from the MGC group buy and I do not think I can sell enough blood to cover that tab.

#183 9 years ago
    Quoted from mikehay1:

I am getting a MetPro from the MGC group buy

Where is this group buy you speak of? and how cheap?

#184 9 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Where is this group buy you speak of? and how cheap?

Contact GoatDan to see if there are still spots open. Price is only via contact.

It is a special deal where you get a NIB game and the ability to open it yourself at MGC. The game is used by MGC and stays on the floor for the duration of the entire event. You get to take the game home on Sunday and fro doing the deal you get a slightly reduced price (MGC offsets the NIB cost to make it closer to a HUO cost)

#185 9 years ago

No Metallica's are left. I may have a TWD, WWE or Mustang slot still available, although I'd have to check to make sure we could still get it in time.

#186 9 years ago

WCS 94 is cleaned up, tweaked, and will be for sale or trade at MGC.

#187 9 years ago

reserved

#188 9 years ago

Anybody have a teenage mutant ninja turtle pinball (tmnt) working or not? And bringing to MGC?? I am looking for a pin for my boys and I to work on and play. Please PM if you do... Thanks.

#189 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinballKen:

WCS 94 is cleaned up, tweaked, and will be for sale or trade at MGC.

Really? You selling WCS? Hope everything is ok...

#190 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gobbler_Hunter:

Anybody have a teenage mutant ninja turtle pinball (tmnt) working or not? And bringing to MGC?? I am looking for a pin for my boys and I to work on and play. Please PM if you do... Thanks.

My son has one he's suggested we take to the show to share with others because they all bring machines, and he wants to do his part. It's super cute (he's serious, and I didn't suggest this to him at all, it was all him!), but it's probably not the one you're looking for, and it's not for sale anyway.

But, if you see this at the after party, you know it comes from Ben Loosen:

http://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Tabletop/dp/B00DUOEC52/ref=sr_1_1

#191 9 years ago

Goatdan - That is so awesome! I am liking that he wants to share as well! He truly is a awesome pinhead in the making. I call dibs on at least 1 game at the after party!

Since, that one isn't for sale. Anybody have one let me know.

Thanks.

#192 9 years ago

My wife and I will be transporting two machines for my friend, a Demo Man and a Rollergames. If anyone has a spare Saturday night party pass please PM me. My wife loves pinball as much as I do and I would really like to track down a pass for her. Thanks!

#193 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gobbler_Hunter:

He truly is a awesome pinhead in the making. I call dibs on at least 1 game at the after party!

Heh, we'll have to see if it actually shows up. I will say he's usually the one bugging me to fix machines. I recently set up a mostly functional BSD in the garage to take a look at, he walked over, asked to play, and was putting his initials on the machine a few minutes later.

I played probably 10 times after that and didn't get mine on there.

He's 5.

#194 9 years ago

I have a huo WWE pro lightly used by customer $4100.

Also have
    stargate 2800 obo
    super mario pinball machine 3200 obo
    F14 x 2. 2100 each obo .

I can bring to show for free.

#195 9 years ago

I have 2 hotel rooms at the Sheraton for the show that I need to cancel. I thought I would offer them up here first, meaning we could arrange a phone call with the hotel and get things squared away I'd imagine.

Let me know,

Chris

#196 9 years ago

The rooms are spoken for.....

I am glad I could help!

#197 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

The rooms are spoken for.....
    I am glad I could help!

are you no longer coming???

#198 9 years ago

I will be there! I booked 3 rooms.....1 for me and 2 for I'm sure you can guess who those were for.

#199 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

I will be there! I booked 3 rooms.....1 for me and 2 for I'm sure you can guess who those were for.

Two mistresses? at one show? Classy.

#200 9 years ago

Just updated my for sale post with new price of $1400. I can also deliver this to MGC if anyone needs it.

There are 500 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-the-official-what-are-you-bringingselling-thread/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.