4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 500 posts
  • 113 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by goatdan
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 35 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20150411_GaryStern.jpg
    image.jpg
    MGC 2015 049.jpg
    MGC 2015 048.jpg
    MGC 2015 046.jpg
    20150412_164320-953.jpg
    20150412_164344.jpg
    IMAG0961.jpg
    IMAG0965.jpg
    IMAG0963.jpg
    IMAG0964.jpg
    mgc prep 001.JPG
    037.JPG
    028.JPG
    006.JPG
    005-438.JPG

There are 500 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
    #451 4 years ago

Congrats to all those who scored new machines! I've never seen so many beaming faces as people unboxed new games. I think Ryan might have been the happiest though!

#452 4 years ago

Post MGC bookkeeping. Total # number of games for Stargate 391.
    Only 2 problems that were just stuck balls. Anyone have any problems/issues with game play? I tried to get it playing properly befor I brought it.

#453 4 years ago

Stern 24 = 360 plays, no issues & played solid and is still for sale.

#454 4 years ago

Don't have any audit results for Sharkey's. Sold it Saturday night and then headed home Sunday morning. But someone put up a huge 1.1 Billion on it. WOW. I had it 3 years and never broke a bil. Maybe its because I suck. Game got a lot of play and I'm pretty sure it held up well.

#455 4 years ago

Hobbit limited edition... 612 plays.

#456 4 years ago
    Quoted from cards25:

Don't have any audit results for Sharkey's. Sold it Saturday night and then headed home Sunday morning. But someone put up a huge 1.1 Billion on it. WOW. I had it 3 years and never broke a bil. Maybe its because I suck. Game got a lot of play and I'm pretty sure it held up well.

thanks for bringing it, it played awesome, and is a lot of fun.

I got 680mil on it Sunday afternoon and millionaire(?)

Thought I did awesome with the #2 spot till I saw #1s score. Wow.

Someone obliterated my 2.4mil high score with a 3.4mil on pharaoh. Ugh, it's going to be awhile before that gets beat!

20150412_164344.jpg
    20150412_164320-953.jpg

#457 4 years ago

Anyone know if the 2 Who dunnits sold? Any clue on the owners?

#458 4 years ago

I'll just say it here: That 24 game was actually fun to play. Some challenging shots that aren't easy, even though they look easy.

#459 4 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

Anyone know if the 2 Who dunnits sold? Any clue on the owners?

Yup. Both sold. Do not know the new owners.

#460 4 years ago

138 games on my NIB MET pro that they used in the tournament

#461 4 years ago
    Quoted from mikehay1:

138 games on my NIB MET pro that they used in the tournament

Wow, talk about light use...

Good meeting you at the show Mike. Enjoy the Metallica Pro!

#462 4 years ago

What did everyone pick up?

48 LEDs, 4 poly flipper bands, a lock for Vector(extra long), and a box of misc. pinball parts. A Nintendo Wii, Colecovision numeric keypad, a NIB Gamecube controller. I think that's it.

#463 4 years ago

Riverboat Gambler and Hi-Score both survived, BOTH still for sale, no clue on how many plays. I neglected to reset audits on RBG prior. GREAT SHOW!

#464 4 years ago
    Quoted from s1500:

What did everyone pick up?

Two cases of New Glarus beer. No games or parts.

#465 4 years ago

84 cases of water (2016 bottles) were given away in a matter of 8.5 hours.

Thanks to everyone that helped label them for me Ran, Ken and especially my sister Jolene and Morgan (Squirrel) from Spooky Pinball (who probably did 75 of the 84 cases between the two of them). I am not sure that i would have been able to 20 cases if i had to do it all alone.

Next year, 2 pallets of water and some recycling bins around the rooms.

#466 4 years ago

I enjoyed playing Riverboat Gambler again. I had a great game on it, but out of 9 chances at roulette, I only guessed correctly once. I was so frustrated, I finally just bet green, and it hit!

Really nice game, Good luck with the sale.

#467 4 years ago

ANyyone know who's space shuttle was there.

#468 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballnut3:

ANyyone know who's Space Shuttle was there.

That was Jazman's space shuttle. I think it had an Ed Chung overlay. It was playing great through the show.

#469 4 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

Next year, 2 pallets of water and some recycling bins around the rooms.

Speaking of which, the show needs many more recycle bins and/or trash cans. I walked around carrying empty drinks all weekend, often giving up and just leaving them under games.

#470 4 years ago

I picked up WW ramps from Hilton and some Cliffys from Rob Anthony. Finally gonna get this junker WW up to players condition while it waits for me to find a CPR playfield.

Iron Maiden - 570 plays

#471 4 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

84 cases of water (2016 bottles) were given away

Huge thanks for this!

#472 4 years ago

I had a great time as well! Bought some t-shirts and misc stuff from Rob.

Wrestlemania (in the hall then used in the Tourney Sunday).

MGC 2015 049.jpg

And the filthy ring rings after that many plays ( fresh rings are a MUST in this game)...

MGC 2015 046.jpg

Audits from Mustang that was used in the Tourney both days...

MGC 2015 048.jpg

Great to see and spend time with everyone. A lot of first -time game bringers!

#473 4 years ago
    Quoted from damageinc55:

Wow, talk about light use...

3 METs in main tourney.
    2 Mustangs so plays were split between them.

Each competitor got 2 plays per Met, Mustang, and super Soccer

#474 4 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

I walked around carrying empty drinks all weekend

I walked around carrying full drinks all weekend.

#475 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinballKen:

I walked around carrying full drinks all weekend.

That's a lie. By the time you made it to the floor they were 1/2 full.

#476 4 years ago

495 plays on the AFM. Held up well. 410 on the Flintstones. Had to clean the right flipper opto and a wire came off the left flipper EOS.

Scott.

#477 4 years ago

The funhouse was gorgeous at the show. Had a little issue with a switch holding up the balls in the trough which made it think a ball was missing. But mad props to whoever tricked that thing out.

I thought it was easier to get to games and play them as opposed to last year. Just seemed like people in general flowed through the hall better this year.

#478 4 years ago
    Quoted from dkazz1:

The Funhouse was gorgeous at the show. Had a little issue with a switch holding up the balls in the trough which made it think a ball was missing. But mad props to whoever tricked that thing out.
    I thought it was easier to get to games and play them as opposed to last year. Just seemed like people in general flowed through the hall better this year.

Who ever brought the Funhouse - what LED's did you use in the backbox? Mine is dim, and when I add brighter bulbs I just get hot spots. I really liked the overall look of the game.

#479 4 years ago

Wait MGC is over! Shoot I missed it!

#480 4 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Wait MGC is over! Shoot I missed it!

As your friend I should tell you "It was nothing special" so you don't feel bad.

In reality, "It was the best it has ever been, but you were definitely missed"

#481 4 years ago

Walking Dead Pro NIB 964 Plays, 42k Left Flipper actuations, 47k Right.

Dont tell me it was the most played?

#482 4 years ago

First time going also and bringing games. I had a great time. Walking through the whole show brought my inner nerd back out, and I can't lie. It was nice! Even picked up a few things from the vendors in the tent. Nice to meet more people from here and in the hobby. Even the gf enjoyed herself. She has the hots for a JP or a TSPP now. $$$$ lol

Special thanks to Tully for answering all my noobie questions and making me feel comfortable getting set up.

#483 4 years ago

Excalibur had 514 plays (It was also used in chaos on Friday and up all the way till close on Sunday).

I got lots of comments and glad people enjoyed it. It held up perfectly the entire time and that also made me happy.

Mental note to add a credit button piggy backed off start button if I bring a game like this next year. Sorry if anyone wanted to play it but found it without credits at any point. I was pretty good most of the day and then was smart enough to give the second key to KingPin since he was right around the corner. Thanks Chris!

#484 4 years ago

Excalibur was fun. Real underrated game with an interesting pf layout. I encountered zero games with no free play + no credits on them, except for an arcade game. The workaround apparently(which is a good idea) was to set the replay scores low. Many had the maximum credits allowed.

#485 4 years ago
    Quoted from s1500:

Excalibur was fun. Real underrated game with an interesting pf layout. I encountered zero games with no free play + no credits on them, except for an arcade game. The workaround apparently(which is a good idea) was to set the replay scores low. Many had the maximum credits allowed.

That's exactly how I had my SI setup.

#486 4 years ago

305 nut rumblin' completed games for BoP 2.0. Went down a couple of times with minor issues (wire coming off the head motor and somebody yanked the cord out of the wall which it doesn't always recover gracefully from), but pretty happy with it during its first show.

Full stats available here: http://www.dutchpinball.com/bop2/live/mgc2015

(I have no idea why the date is before it existed; have to figure that one out when I unload it!)

#487 4 years ago

Completely forgot to check CSI audits before the show (like always), but thanks to my fitbit I do have some personal audits, LOL.

Thursday: 9.72 miles
    Friday: 14.86 miles
    Saturday: 8.24 miles
    Sunday: 7.98 miles

Thanks to so many more helping hands this year, set-up and tear down went way easier than usual. Especially tear-down. Usually that's a nightmare but thanks to so many of you guys sticking around and helping others out, it was WAY easier than usual. I actually felt like a slacker last night, but everywhere I looked people were tag-teaming games and didn't need more help. For the first time we were actually on the way home while there was still a little light left in the sky. Way better than the usual 10pm-ish! Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you guys who really stepped up to help us out this year!

Thanks,
    Chris

#488 4 years ago

Now NGG is settled in for a few games before I clean it all up.

Very pleased with the purchase, 3 years in a row I scored a nice pin at MGC.

I highly recommend everyone in the Midwest who is looking for top notch pins to come! Seems to get better every year!

image.jpg
    #489 4 years ago
    Quoted from dkazz1:

Now NGG is settled in for a few games before I clean it all up.
    Very pleased with the purchase, 3 years in a row I scored a nice pin at MGC.
    I highly recommend everyone in the Midwest who is looking for top notch pins to come! Seems to get better every year!

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Nice lineup! I need to get a gameroom before I get more pins. Maybe someone will bring a nice gameroom for me to buy next year...

#490 4 years ago

My brother had the NIB Mustang used for the tourney - SUPER pumped as it was his first NIB pin and he's really loving it. Total of 141 plays, which I thought was incredibly low. My 4MBC doesn't have any sort of play counter on it so I have no idea how many plays it had, but past shows have usually been around 400 for any EMs. Only problem it had was a trough ball jam sometime on Sunday. I did get a picture sent to me of Gary playing it, which is awesome (thanks again, Brett!!)

20150411_GaryStern.jpg

#491 4 years ago

This thread is like a breath of fresh air, thanks

Quoted from yancy:

Speaking of which, the show needs many more recycle bins and/or trash cans. I walked around carrying empty drinks all weekend, often giving up and just leaving them under games.

Honestly, this was something that was duly noted by me by like noon on Saturday. The hotel had either one or two recycling stations, and, well, uhm... Yeah. I mentioned to a hotel person as I was sweeping up the tent on Sunday night that somewhere there was a lot of baby animals weeping because of how much stuff was just tossed and not recycled.

#492 4 years ago
    Quoted from u2sean:

My 4MBC doesn't have any sort of play counter on it so I have no idea how many plays it had, but past shows have usually been around 400 for any EMs.

That was the first game my son and I played, and about fifteen seconds in when he got the zipper flippers to activate he asks me why we don't own this one instead of the other dinosaur game we own (Jurassic Park). He then proceeded to kick my butt on it (twice) and tell me that when he grew up, he'd get that game.

#493 4 years ago

381 plays on Flintstones. I had to leave around noon on Sunday.

Only 2 small issues - a bowling pin popped out and the return spring on the upper flipper broke. Other than that the game was playing really good.

Erik

#494 4 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

381 plays on Flintstones. I had to leave around noon on Sunday.
    Only 2 small issues - a bowling pin popped out and the return spring on the upper flipper broke. Other than that the game was playing really good.
    Erik

thanks for bringing it and GLAD you managed to take it home.

#495 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks for bringing it and GLAD you managed to take it home.

Lol. Well about 5 people contacted me but no one wanted to pay my "I don't want to sell it" price.

Btw did I miss pics of you in your prized new shirt?

#496 4 years ago
    Quoted from dkazz1:

The Funhouse was gorgeous at the show.

As of Friday this will be my new Funhouse

#497 4 years ago

Me and the family had a blast. Bought a couple of keyless locks for the pinballs, super bands for the Jackbot, some Atari 2600 games, and a Spooky pinball tshirt. Spent like 98% of my time in the pinball room. LOVED playing Bullwinkle and Flintstones. They were so much fun. Disappointed that there were no Mustangs, besides the tournament, to play. So many games.... So little time. The funhouse looked awesome. Didn't get a chance to play. Was hoping to score a new pinball for the basement. Didn't happen
    The free water was REALLY REALLY nice.

#498 4 years ago

Yeah a big shout out to Chris (Kingpin) for the water. That game room was warm all weekend so it was nice to have it while it lasted.

chris

#499 4 years ago

Yea...that water was a life saver....literally...LOL. Thanks a bunch Kingpin.

#500 4 years ago
    Quoted from 67cutlass:

Disappointed that there were no Mustangs, besides the tournament, to play.

Note for next year, at least probably - the tournament is free to play in, so you could have gone, signed up for it and played with no worries

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7.00
    Electronics
    APB Enterprises
    $ 96.77
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball-Mods.com
    $ 40.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    € 3.95
    Flipper Parts
    Multigame
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Gweem's Mods
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 46.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 159.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 1,000.00
    Playfields
    Pinball Playfields
    Playfield - Plastics
    Mod Magic!
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    € 27.00
    Cabinet - Other
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 229.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 8,000.00
    $ 114.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    There are 500 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside