4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 85 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20150410_093531.jpg
    20150410_011623[1].jpg
    20150410_004212[1].jpg
    20150410_004127[1].jpg
    20150410_004042[1].jpg
    20150410_004146[1].jpg
    20150410_004106[1].jpg
    20150410_004025[1].jpg
    IMG_4222.JPG
    z3.jpg
    z.jpg
    z1.jpg
    IMG_3849.JPG
    IMG_3852.JPG
    IMG_3855.JPG
    IMG_3854.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 4 years ago

Wanted: No Fear jump ramp in nice shape or new/repro. Will buy a full set if need be. New repro runs in a few weeks, but sooner (or cheaper) would be better.

Not pinball related, but MGC safe: I have an extra Gold Mario a Toad Amiibo. Need Little Mac, Pit, Ike, King Dedede amiibos. Prefer to trade, but will sell/buy straight out.

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

This is officially amazing, and I can barely believe that the MGC rummage thread on PAGE 1 already had the kitchen sink thrown into it.
    And this IS MGC related. We've had machines in the bathroom at the show before!

Dude...you should have said you wanted that. I could have made that happen years ago. Kitchen sinks are my career remember.

#57 4 years ago

EDIT: both glasses are spoken for. Thanks!

I have two brand new Blackout backglasses. Each have a flaw from the factory. The first one has a circular mark in the mirroring around the 4th player indicator. The second has a pinky finger size smear in the mirroring along one edge. Other than the one issue on each, they are perfect. New are $239, so how about $100 each?

IMG_0520.JPGIMG_0563.JPG

#58 4 years ago

I also have my original Blackout backglass. It's trashed. Most of the middle had flaked off and a previous owner genius "touched it up" with black spray paint. I'd say you only want this if you have no glass and do not want to spend much. It's better than nothing, but not by much. I don't have a picture handy of it, but can try to get one if you really want. But trust me...it's pretty bad. If you want it for some crazy reason, let me know.

#62 4 years ago
    Quoted from Curbfeeler:

I don't suppose anybody has a Black Knight backglass that's just "okay" to replace one that's completely blown out...
    Jedi, seriously thinking about putting one of your Blackout in there... Looks like the scoring displays line up and it would be a huge improvement over the mess I have....
    Dan

Ha! That would be interesting. I had those two games side-by-side for years (and will again someday...miss my BK!). They make a great combo, but I'm not sure about THIS kind of combo..LOL! But if you want my old bad Blackout glass for such things, you can just have it.

#65 4 years ago
    Quoted from Curbfeeler:

Actually, was thinking about buying one of the nice ones, putting it in there, then if I ever found a BK replacement that wasn't $350, making the Blackout a wall art, that kind of thing. $100 for those Blackouts is a great deal!
    Dan

Sounds good. Just let me know by tomorrow night. I'm probably only going to bring them if they are spoken for and I'll be at the show already Thursday morning. Careful though...it may lead you to buying a Blackout to put it in rather than wall hanging it...

#95 4 years ago

Longshot (ha), but if anyone is looking for a nice trap/sporting clays gun, PM me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 16.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    Lighting - Backbox
    Lermods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 12.00
    Playfield - Other
    Slap Save Creations
    $ 219.00
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 189.00
    Boards
    Little Shop Of Games
    Boards
    PCB Emporium
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 2.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 159.00
    $ 63.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 50.00
    $ 45.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    LightAndTimeArt
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside