Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150410_093531.jpg
    20150410_011623[1].jpg
    20150410_004212[1].jpg
    20150410_004127[1].jpg
    20150410_004042[1].jpg
    20150410_004146[1].jpg
    20150410_004106[1].jpg
    20150410_004025[1].jpg
    IMG_4222.JPG
    z3.jpg
    z.jpg
    z1.jpg
    IMG_3849.JPG
    IMG_3852.JPG
    IMG_3855.JPG
    IMG_3854.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fortytwo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hello,
    I know we have all met someone in the parking lot of the MGC show to buy or sell something we made arrangements ahead of time. I just moved and I am finding things I no longer need to store or want anymore.
    So I thought we could use this thread to post a pic of what you also have laying around and want to sell. Think of it as a flea market, take a picture of the "table" you would setup. List a couple prices to get some interest, but try to keep it to a couple pics and don't over do the descriptions. That way someone can quickly scroll through and see the whole market.
    If you have complete games or pins please keep that in the thread for that specifically.
    Fortytwo.

#2 9 years ago

I will start.
    I have the two pachinkos and balls left 80 right 200, payphone and cab 75 make offer on the rest.
    Fortytwo
    Alcohol analyzer is SOLD.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4 9 years ago

Funny man...

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

How much for the analyzer?

Jetzxi, sorry someone already struck a deal on the analyzer, it needs some work.

Tullster, yes that's a r series or later pop meter for ami, good eyes. I sold the last on on ebay for 20 but that's a long story for Saturday night. Got burned by my own dumb mistake.

#33 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

Quoted from MrBally:It actually looks like two mechanical pachinkos on the left. Can we see the playfield design of the other one?

Here's is a picture of the other one, same price, both one with 300 balls each and the Tako comes with 600.
    I also found a big ball bowler chicago coin head prop rod. $10.
    Pm me if interested and I can give you my number.

#40 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Someone should step up and organize an official rummage sale. People could bring items and put them out on consignment.
    Thoughts?

Good thought, or even a one or two hour parking lot trunk swap meet before show hours. I wouldn't want to take away from the venders though. I know some venders are just a bunch of buddies cleaning out the closets too. If we did something it would have to be cool with Dan and the team.
    Fortytwo

#79 9 years ago

If anyone has a mauser pistol by esco glass in any shape let me know. I'm bringing my game to play and ended just painting one. Not pretty but it works for now.
    Fortytwo

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fortytwo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-rummage-sale-not-games?tu=fortytwo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.