4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 85 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20150410_093531.jpg
    20150410_011623[1].jpg
    20150410_004212[1].jpg
    20150410_004127[1].jpg
    20150410_004042[1].jpg
    20150410_004146[1].jpg
    20150410_004106[1].jpg
    20150410_004025[1].jpg
    IMG_4222.JPG
    z3.jpg
    z.jpg
    z1.jpg
    IMG_3849.JPG
    IMG_3852.JPG
    IMG_3855.JPG
    IMG_3854.JPG

There are 136 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 4 years ago

Hello,
    I know we have all met someone in the parking lot of the MGC show to buy or sell something we made arrangements ahead of time. I just moved and I am finding things I no longer need to store or want anymore.
    So I thought we could use this thread to post a pic of what you also have laying around and want to sell. Think of it as a flea market, take a picture of the "table" you would setup. List a couple prices to get some interest, but try to keep it to a couple pics and don't over do the descriptions. That way someone can quickly scroll through and see the whole market.
    If you have complete games or pins please keep that in the thread for that specifically.
    Fortytwo.

#2 4 years ago

I will start.
    I have the two pachinkos and balls left 80 right 200, payphone and cab 75 make offer on the rest.
    Fortytwo
    Alcohol analyzer is SOLD.

image.jpg

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from Fortytwo:

I will start.
    I have the two pachinkos and balls left 80 right 200, payphone and cab 75 make offer on the rest.
    Fortytwo

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

How much for the water heater and sump pump?

#4 4 years ago

Funny man...

#5 4 years ago

dibs on the studs and sheetrock

#6 4 years ago

I've got some used parts from Monopoly if anyone is desperate for parts.. All are worn and replaced for a reason. Left and right ramps, playfield, Lockbar, and stock cabinet side rails. Left ramp is cracked half way lots of small cracks.
    I also have:
    Midway cocktail coin door for arcade
    Bally pinball coin door for early SS
    Silverball mania used plastics set
    Flash Gordon playfield hanger brackets

#7 4 years ago

I have a whirlwind topper, old trans, and old plastics if anyone wants me to bring them to MGC.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-whirlwind-used-topper-and-plastics#post-2354300

#8 4 years ago

Good idea. Gotta get the pb funds up don't you.
    I've got a bunch of stuff I'd like to get rid of including coin boxes (most early wms digital I think), plastics, and misc junk, but I can't take pics of any of and I don't know if I'll be at the show or not. Don't know what's going on yet

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinwhoo:

Good idea. Gotta get the pb funds up don't you.
    I've got a bunch of stuff I'd like to get rid of including coin boxes (most early wms digital I think), plastics, and misc junk, but I can't take pics of any of and I don't know if I'll be at the show or not. Don't know what's going on yet

Any Getaway HS2 plastics? I need a few.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

Any Getaway HS2 plastics? I need a few.

I have some if he doesn't.

#11 4 years ago

Got some playfields I want to get rid of. Send me a PM if you have interest.

Xenon - wallhanger
    FunHouse - wallhanger
    Dr. Dude - NOS

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from Fortytwo:

I will start.
    Fortytwo

How much for the analyzer?

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from Fortytwo:

I will start.
    Fortytwo

I recognize the old Rowe/AMI juke popularity wheel in front of the white pachinko!! I don't really need it, but since there's dibs flying around on everything else...

I'll have to sift thru my stuff. Great thread!!

#14 4 years ago

Blue Point service cart , four lockable drawers and opening top. Lockable prybar/screwdriver storage on one side , fold down shelf on the other . $330

372154-i.jpg 372155-i.jpg
    #15 4 years ago

Slim - I don't recall if I have any HS2 or not. Check with Rusty. If he doesn't have what you need I'll look into it further

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

How much for the analyzer?

Jetzxi, sorry someone already struck a deal on the analyzer, it needs some work.

Tullster, yes that's a r series or later pop meter for ami, good eyes. I sold the last on on ebay for 20 but that's a long story for Saturday night. Got burned by my own dumb mistake.

#17 4 years ago

I have a bunch of the hardcover pinball books. They all have water damage to them, in varying degrees that I'll describe. Assume they don't have dusk covers, but if I find them I will include them. I bought them brand new, and other than getting sprinkled by the in-home flood we had a couple years ago, the are / were in pristine shape. Here is what I have / want for them:

Before you read through them, I want $110 for them all first. Don't make me an offer on individual books even tough I priced them just yet, as I really want to sell these as a group. I think it's a great deal - I paid about $250 for these.

Pinball Snapshots: Air Aces to Xenon - $25 - bottom right corner of book pages are slightly wavy. If you don't look for it, you don't really see it.
    Pinball Perspectives: Ace High to World's Series - $30 - Not even sure this one got wet.
    Pinball Memories: Forty Years of Fun 1958-1998 - $10 - Pages visibly wavy, have slight water stains on them. Priced accordingly.
    Pinball Compendium: 1970-1981 - $5 - This one took the brunt of the damage. Some pages stuck together although they do separate with minor damage. Quite wavy top. Again, priced accordingly.
    Pinball Compendium: 1982 to Present - $50 - This is the rarest one and also I think the coolest one. It took almost no damage, although there is slight damage in the first about 15 pages on the very bottom.

#18 4 years ago

I've got some used Sorcerer plastics ,These would probably get traded for a beer or a high five or something like that , PM me with what you need . And before anyone asks the one over the standups in the middle of the playfield is broken .

#19 4 years ago

Anyone mind if we post wanted at rummage sale adds?
    Wanted:
    No Fear left sling plastic
    No Fear air born / jump plastic
    No Fear translight
    Two safety screws for back-box lock
    2 ok flippers

#20 4 years ago

How flea market are we going?

To keep it MGC themed, I have the following XBOX 360 games available: COD MW3, COD MW2, PGR 3, Culdcept Saga, Forza 2, Fifa 08. Best offer for all (not looking for much).

Off topic, I have a Linksys NAS200, an V1 WDTV Live (HDMI no longer works, but AV out does), a stainless steel kitchen sink, a bathroom light fixture, and a semi cracked marble vessel bathroom sink (it could be used as a bird bath or maybe a garage sink?) I don't want to totally derail the thread so I can send pictures to email or pm if someone is interested. I will take best offer on any of those also. I will negotiate or consider all reasonable offers on these items, I just don't want to put up a price that is way off and deters people from considering the items because I overvalued them

#21 4 years ago

Used but nice Taxi ramps
    Used Taxi topper
    Bullwinkle bobblehead...I used as topper
    Homer Simpson bobblehead... I used as topper
    United Bowling Alley (ball bowler) back glass in custom oak frame. 30"x36". Fantastic shape.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from Foo:

Used but nice Taxi ramps
    Used Taxi topper
    Bullwinkle bobblehead...I used as topper
    Homer Simpson bobblehead... I used as topper
    United Bowling Alley (ball bowler) back glass in custom oak frame. 30"x36". Fantastic shape.

Any cracks in the left Taxi ramp? I'm interested! Let me know what you're looking to get.

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from mpm262:

Off topic, I have a Linksys NAS200, an V1 WDTV Live (HDMI no longer works, but AV out does), a stainless steel kitchen sink, a bathroom light fixture, and a semi cracked marble vessel bathroom sink (it could be used as a bird bath or maybe a garage sink?) I don't want to totally derail the thread so I can send pictures to email or pm if someone is interested. I will take best offer on any of those also. I will negotiate or consider all reasonable offers on these items, I just don't want to put up a price that is way off and deters people from considering the items because I overvalued them

This is officially amazing, and I can barely believe that the MGC rummage thread on PAGE 1 already had the kitchen sink thrown into it.

And this IS MGC related. We've had machines in the bathroom at the show before!

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

This is officially amazing,

MGC. The show that keeps getting better every year !

LTG : )

#25 4 years ago

I have some well used work out shorts for sale. Pics by request only.

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from Fortytwo:

I will start.
    Fortytwo

It actually looks like two mechanical pachinkos on the left. Can we see the playfield design of the other one?

#27 4 years ago

I've got repro BSD plastic sets I can bring. Show special, $150.

#28 4 years ago

20150404_055746.jpg
    20150404_055806.jpg
    20150404_055457.jpg
    20150404_055442.jpg

First light is a Miller "Pool Table" overhead light. Single 4' florescent bulb. Switch on top of light. No cracks/breaks. My ceiling is simply too low. $60

Second light is a Michelob Light clock/light. Pull switch to turn off light. No cracks/breaks. 1979. Clock works as it should. $60

Will bring to MGC if someone is interested.

#29 4 years ago

Babcock DMD. All rows and columns complete. However, about 25 dots in the lower right corner are slightly darker. $50.
    NOS JM apron. Hairline scratch in white upper left. $15.
    RS manual. PBL reprint. Very nice condition. $5.
    All plastic black coinbox. Handle on end cap. $4.
    2007 Alex Fuchs pinball calendar. Nice shape. $3.
    2 clear inlane plastics off an SS. $3.
    3 new white DE drop targets. They were for an LW3. $3.
    6 LW3 drop target decals. $3.
    Shooter rod. Black knob. Used. $2.
    2 T2 key fobs. Different styles. $2 ea.
    I have a bunch of newer Stern flyers. $1 ea.
    I'm also looking for a JP and a Rocky and Bullwinkle flyer.

You can PM me with any questions or comments.

Scott.

#30 4 years ago

Found a couple more things.

Shadow alternate translite. Stored in a tube. $20.
    The wood DMD/speaker panel mounting board from a CFTBL. $8.

#31 4 years ago

Miller Lite neons - like the one pictured. $40 each.

neon-miller-lite.jpg
    #32 4 years ago

$15 each. I have the original packaging as well.
    20150404_095852.jpg

Taxi topper (painted) $20
    Taxi topper front.jpg20150321_120457(1).jpg

#33 4 years ago

image.jpg

Quoted from MrBally:It actually looks like two mechanical pachinkos on the left. Can we see the playfield design of the other one?

Here's is a picture of the other one, same price, both one with 300 balls each and the Tako comes with 600.
    I also found a big ball bowler chicago coin head prop rod. $10.
    Pm me if interested and I can give you my number.

#34 4 years ago

I have a beautiful, restored Asteroids control panel that I could bring along to MGC. Will sell for $100 cash. It was beadblasted, powder coated, new overlay, leaf-switch buttons, hardware...
    Send me a message if interested!

Better photos at:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-o7qlSszrV9fmVRX2FUUUVPb216RmpBQk1COENNSTBRNklfTkJHanNzWmlMeHRGX3N3VXc&usp=sharing

1.JPG
    5.JPG

#35 4 years ago

I have a few xPin LED DMDs. PM me for details.
    --Scott

#36 4 years ago

Someone should step up and organize an official rummage sale. People could bring items and put them out on consignment.

Thoughts?

#37 4 years ago

Used speakers. Make an offer.

The garage sale post was an excellent idea. Time to clean out the pin closet.

20150404_115146.jpg

#39 4 years ago

Creature topper made by treasurecove. Eyes have red leds that need replacement. Sea weed has white leds that still work.

image.jpg

#40 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Someone should step up and organize an official rummage sale. People could bring items and put them out on consignment.
    Thoughts?

Good thought, or even a one or two hour parking lot trunk swap meet before show hours. I wouldn't want to take away from the venders though. I know some venders are just a bunch of buddies cleaning out the closets too. If we did something it would have to be cool with Dan and the team.
    Fortytwo

#41 4 years ago

This is a great idea.

#42 4 years ago

Wanted: No Fear jump ramp in nice shape or new/repro. Will buy a full set if need be. New repro runs in a few weeks, but sooner (or cheaper) would be better.

Not pinball related, but MGC safe: I have an extra Gold Mario a Toad Amiibo. Need Little Mac, Pit, Ike, King Dedede amiibos. Prefer to trade, but will sell/buy straight out.

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

This is officially amazing, and I can barely believe that the MGC rummage thread on PAGE 1 already had the kitchen sink thrown into it.
    And this IS MGC related. We've had machines in the bathroom at the show before!

Dude...you should have said you wanted that. I could have made that happen years ago. Kitchen sinks are my career remember.

#44 4 years ago

I know some people are collecting playfields for wall/ceiling art. I still have a stripped memory lane playfield, $20
    https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/memory_lane.jpg?_subject_uid=2198400&w=AACbz67gvGxsmUCs46ACM4-XOjmpJKVOMrvq3j7NevJO6g

#45 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

Kitchen sinks are my career remember

You mean you don't work in the crapper division? I hear that is the only one worth a sh!t.

#46 4 years ago

I have a Rivera Pinball base cabinet. All parts are still in it. No head to it, has glass and legs. Bought it to turn it into a coffee table almost 10 years ago and it has just sat (to many projects) paid $100 for it asking $50 ***Sold***

I also have 3 Vapor proof lights, florescent bulbs included 4ft long

I have a craftsman tool box top $20

IMG_4144.JPG
    IMG_4147.JPG
    IMG_4148.JPG

#47 4 years ago

I will bring my Fred Flintstone lucky egg machine and double Tomy Gacha toy capsule vending machine if anyone is interested.
    Update- Tomy machine spoken for... Lucky egg machine still available

ff2.jpg
    tomy.jpg

#48 4 years ago

I've got 6 or 8 sets of Pincab leg protectors if anyone is interested. Black and clear plus a blue set... most have never been used. $10/set... $8/set if you want them all.

Jaz

#49 4 years ago

Probably a long shot, but I'd like Williams IJ wireforms if anyone has them.

#50 4 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Probably a long shot, but I'd like Williams IJ wireforms if anyone has them.

Not a long shot at all... I have a set on my game in worse condition than yours.... Lets trade in the parking lot.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 750.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 8.99
    Lighting - Other
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 209.99
    $ 12.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 199.99
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 85.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 136 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside