(Topic ID: 197699)

Official MGC 2018 thread- New location confirmed-Wisconsin center!

By cavalier88z24

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HOTDOG (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    polka.jpg
    20180414_010636 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180416_200346358 (resized).jpg
    7EA4D3B9-68FD-4933-8DCF-E5A58C4E6085 (resized).jpeg
    30768081_10155545989534786_1630752093_o (resized).jpg
    30546453_10155545990609786_586348919_o (resized).jpg
    30768701_10155545989909786_1674075562_o (resized).jpg
    30547208_10155545990924786_1268110640_o (resized).jpg
    police_force_MGC_2018 (resized).jpg
    signal-2018-04-16-164822 (resized).jpg
    20180415_224214 (resized).jpg
    20180415_222519 (resized).jpg
    128C7400-87D8-4EE7-B2F1-823720D8118D (resized).jpeg
    486AF450-107A-4DB7-AF9E-8EBCE4CB9FE2 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1032 5 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

Is pinballlife going to be making a return to the show this year? Hope so.

If they are I would love to see a show special on shaker motors as there are a number of us buying NIB Stern games at the show without them.

#1074 5 years ago

The best place for pizza in the Dells is Green Owl.

#1205 5 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

The volunteers for the pinball area really deserve another round of applause. Tully, Keith, Tom, Chris, Eric, and a host of others who I'm forgetting right now, who bust their behinds moving and helping everyone set up. Mike Williams also put long hours on the dock from what I understand. Most of these guys also have long drives to get back to their homes.
    Thanks again.

I second what Mark said. Those guys busted their butt all weekend and helped make the show awesome! thank you!

#1275 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

As for the Marco deal, I was also a buyer, and it was made very clear to me from the beginning that they had to be on the floor until 5pm Sunday. You aren't the first person I heard say that they didn't know, so maybe not everyone got the same communication. That will be something for us/Marco to watch next year so no one is caught off guard.
    And again...if I didn't say it in person....THANK YOU! You are a big part of the show, and you are appreciated by all of us.
    -Chris

This is what was posted in the original Facebook post regarding the Marco games:

Post from Facebook:

The Midwest Gaming Classic, in conjunction with Marco Specialties and Stern Pinball, Inc., is excited to offer special show pricing on new Stern Pinball Machines set up for play during MGC. This partnership allows you as the buyer a chance to own a machine fresh from the Stern factory at a reduced cost, in exchange for the game being set-up and on the game floor for the entirety of the show. In addition, the purchase of a game for demo at the show qualifies you for a free weekend admission to the MGC, as well as free admission to the popular MGC on-site after party Saturday, April 14th. Our goal is always to have as many new Stern pinball machines as possible set up for people to enjoy, and this partnership with Marco and Stern allows for a unique way to create a win-win for all involved. Specific terms and conditions are as follows:

Terms for Show-Game Purchases:
    - Games must be ordered and paid for in advance of the Midwest Gaming Classic. Note: Games will NOT be available for purchase at or after the show at the discounted price.

- Don’t delay in ordering if you are interested, as some games are already limited in availability. Availability fluctuates daily.

- Games MUST be shipped directly to the Midwest Gaming Classic.

- All demo games are to be displayed and set to free play within the Marco Specialties booth throughout the duration of the show.

- Games must be set up for play on Friday, April 13th. Buyers are welcome to set up their games, but if you can not be available for Friday, MGC and Marco reserve the right to set up the game on your behalf.

- Payment by credit card is available, but a 3% transaction fee will be added.

- At the conclusion of the Midwest Gaming Classic on Sunday April 15th, the buyer will be responsible for the removal of their pinball machine from the game hall and convention center.

- All machines will include the standard 60 Day Factory parts warranty.

The following titles are currently available:
    Guardians of the Galaxy Pro
    Guardians of the Galaxy Premium
    Star Wars Pro
    Star Wars Premium
    Ghostbusters Pro
    Ghostbusters Premium
    Metallica Pro
    Batman 66' Premium
    Aerosmith Pro
    Aerosmith Premium
    AC/DC (Premium) Vault Edition (Luci Version Only - Limited Quantity)

Please contact Aaron at [email protected] if you are interested. SERIOUS inquiries only.

#1406 5 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

My biggest issue with the show was the $4.50 bottles of water. That kind of shit should be illegal. (I know that's a venue issue, not a show issue.)

Was the water in the vending machines $4.50 as well? I drank the coconut water from these all weekend which were $4 which didn't seem outrageous. In convenience stores they're around $3.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-moving-locations?tu=mikes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.