(Topic ID: 197699)

Official MGC 2018 thread- New location confirmed-Wisconsin center!

By cavalier88z24

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HOTDOG (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    polka.jpg
    20180414_010636 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180416_200346358 (resized).jpg
    7EA4D3B9-68FD-4933-8DCF-E5A58C4E6085 (resized).jpeg
    30768081_10155545989534786_1630752093_o (resized).jpg
    30546453_10155545990609786_586348919_o (resized).jpg
    30768701_10155545989909786_1674075562_o (resized).jpg
    30547208_10155545990924786_1268110640_o (resized).jpg
    police_force_MGC_2018 (resized).jpg
    signal-2018-04-16-164822 (resized).jpg
    20180415_224214 (resized).jpg
    20180415_222519 (resized).jpg
    128C7400-87D8-4EE7-B2F1-823720D8118D (resized).jpeg
    486AF450-107A-4DB7-AF9E-8EBCE4CB9FE2 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider homebrood.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#510 6 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

They probably won't sell out until they are fully revealed.
    The bar one is going to be like a Vegas after party with rock stars. And video games. And I'm picking those words very specifically.

Cool, attending for the first time in several years! Booked room and got tix but still thinking about the Bar Party.

Sounds like it will be pretty awesome, maybe the Rock Stars (plural) will include Slash! Maybe some guy from BNL? ???

So psyched and like Rob said half a year away, will be a long half a year! I'm sure you'll need the time to iron all this out with the huge new place and all new logistics involved. I'm sure it will be incredible!

Tom

#523 6 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

thank you for responding Dan. The reason why i ask is because every year i bring a game. ( i love bringing a game to MGC). but i also love that other people bring there games to share. last year was my first time playing the 1980 bally game fathom. Just loved it. but that's the point. I like being there with all the games with no lines. Not a big socializer. That's why i like the after party so much.No lines.Because I can have all the games i can play set to free play. Now that were moving to the Wisconsin center. Will there be times to play all the games that are brought to MGC after show hours? maybe on Saturday before the after party starts at Garcade? because that is kinda what i'm thinking. If there is no after party at the Wisconsin center to play all the games brought to MGC on Saturday night. Then I will just buy the V.I.G. ticket. Will all the pinball machines be on for the V.I.G. event? that's what i'm the most interested in.

The VIG party is the after party at Wisconsin Center, still pretty limited, and not as crowded for sure, but not just to people that bring games...Pretty sure most if not all Pins will be playable for the VIG. And as I'm understanding it you need to purchase a ticket for the VIG even if you brought a game or games...

Clock Chaos is also Included with the VIG and not an extra charge? Pretty sure as it had me put in a time slot for it when I bought the ticket.

I'm sure all this will be verified one way or the other, we have some time to find out all the goodies we'll enjoy!

#527 6 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Is that accurate? There's no standard on site after party in the hall? Just the off site options?

Oh yeah duh, I forgot the Arcade after party for people that bring games is on Saturday night. Sorry my bad it's been a while...
    I may be bringing a game but if not the VIG party will suffice and Saturday night might head out on the town a bit...
    Thanks Dan for the explanation and clarifications!

6 months later
    #1016 5 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Ep, would you take that down. Tom doesn't want directions made public. We have sent out instructions for it, if you didn't receive them you can contact us and I'll send you them.

Ok sorry Dan, not my intention to have it posted here, I thought I made that pretty clear but I could have been 'more' clear about that. I will send a request to you direct for the info.

Edit, doh! I found the email with the info so I started this all for nothing, I am such a bonehead! Thanks!

Thanks!
    Tom

#1110 5 years ago

Storms are supposed to be mild to nothing till saturday afternoon and even then not much from what I see...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider homebrood.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-moving-locations?tu=homebrood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.