(Topic ID: 197699)

Official MGC 2018 thread- New location confirmed-Wisconsin center!

By cavalier88z24

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HOTDOG (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    polka.jpg
    20180414_010636 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180416_200346358 (resized).jpg
    7EA4D3B9-68FD-4933-8DCF-E5A58C4E6085 (resized).jpeg
    30768081_10155545989534786_1630752093_o (resized).jpg
    30546453_10155545990609786_586348919_o (resized).jpg
    30768701_10155545989909786_1674075562_o (resized).jpg
    30547208_10155545990924786_1268110640_o (resized).jpg
    police_force_MGC_2018 (resized).jpg
    signal-2018-04-16-164822 (resized).jpg
    20180415_224214 (resized).jpg
    20180415_222519 (resized).jpg
    128C7400-87D8-4EE7-B2F1-823720D8118D (resized).jpeg
    486AF450-107A-4DB7-AF9E-8EBCE4CB9FE2 (resized).jpeg
    There are 1,450 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 29.
    #1301 6 years ago

Hard to reply on my phone Troy so I won't quote specific things, but know I'm replying to you as best as possible...

There will be an enforced penalty on early removed games next year. It won't be insane, but it will be there since like I said, I know people who abused it this year and removed early and got and spent show cash. There are easy solutions here.

You're right on the scale for games. We stopped doing that once the hotel was completely overwhelmed by what we had and it didn't make sense to give away the world when we couldn't fit them all anyway. We will look at reinstatement of it. Honestly, if the early pulls can balance it out, which I think they can, this is an easier task.

After Party Food. Long story short, far more difficult than most people can imagine. Also, this year we should have had food at 9, 10 and 11. Weather totally screwed that up so we got it at 930, 1115 and like 1am. We use a franchise that is a bit further away because he's a pinball guy and we like to support our own. It would have worked a lot better if not for the weather.

Drinks - also would have worked a lot better of the center gave us what I thought they were. There were supposed to be tubs for the sodas full of ice, or so I thought. There were not. I don't understand how that worked out or why. The beer thing sucks and is what it is. We actually had more drink tickets to give away, but no easy way to do it. Additionally, they were almost impossible to give put properly because some people weren't listening to me when I asked them to grab one, and then some of them were mad later how distribution was done. It can be fixed for next year.

Agreed on food. Soda prices are out of our control. There was five options total with the ones at the back of the vendor hall. Would be happy to have more.

#1302 6 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

He spent all that capital at previous years' parties.

Thanks dude. Come late next time.

#1303 6 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Yeah, they wanted to charge a buck for the water and were forced to charge 4.50 for a bottle of water to match the vending machines. But I think that the sandwich is just OK, it was a better option than the $15 dollar meal at the hotel, but another option would be nice

I'm guessing you didn't see three back of three vendor hall then, there was pizza, smoothies, "event food" and maybe waffles or something.

#1304 6 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

I'm guessing you didn't see three back of three vendor hall then, there was pizza, smoothies, "event food" and maybe waffles or something.

The waffle place had Chinese food too

#1305 6 years ago
    Quoted from tullster:

or a Nintendo 64,

Tully, just one clarification here. The average museum bringer takes in about probably a dozen consoles and five tables worth of stuff. The total they got was around 30 total passes.

And again, to be clear for everyone, they all got this last year too (there was like four new people), we would deliver them pizza and drinks and they would generally hang out in the museum all night because just like the people who bring machines want to talk to others who bring machines, they want to see their console counterparts. When I came in about midnight this was still true. The console museum was all there, and the game folk were all back there.

I know of a few people (like my sister, who made it to Oregon during the after party) who enjoyed this option. The other just didn't seem to care one way or another.

#1306 6 years ago

Now lets complain about the things that really matter. Getting old, Damn, my feet were hurting from being on the concrete all day, Im curious how many steps everyone had to take, according to my phone, I had almost 30,000 steps each day. im a lazy man, my daily average is around 6-8k

#1307 6 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Thanks dude. Come late next time.

Way ahead of you! I did start coming late to the Sheraton parties. Couldn't stay for Saturday night this year.

#1308 6 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Now lets complain about the things that really matter. Getting old, Damn, my feet were hurting from being on the concrete all day, Im curious how many steps everyone had to take, according to my phone, I had almost 30,000 steps each day. im a lazy man, my daily average is around 6-8k

My feet seriously still have blisters all over them. I wish I had on a counter. I bet I hit 50,000 multiple days.

#1309 6 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

My feet seriously still have blisters all over them. I wish I had on a counter. I bet I hit 50,000 multiple days.

Time for a rascal...

#1310 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Time for a rascal...

Snag Pacaks'

#1311 6 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Way ahead of you! I did start coming late to the Sheraton parties. Couldn't stay for Saturday night this year.

Thank goodness I am not running Expo this year! Me talking to thank people to make the hall actually happen might have ruined the experience for you there too! I'm sure Expo does a great job thanking their volunteers. Maybe I'll learn from them to do it and not waste your time?

On the flip side, a ton of people actually thank me for doing it so they can acknowledge those whose work makes the hall happen.

I did miss some people this year (ahem, Aaron and Troy specifically were the two I realized, sorry guys), but I try to make it quick but also meaningful. Sorry, but that won't change. Those people are too important to me.

#1312 6 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

We talked about someone having a booth with gel inserts. Imagine the killing that vendor would make over the weekend.

My legs, feet, and butt hurt till Sunday and I started feeling it on Thursday.

#1313 6 years ago

Well for what it's worth, as a first time attendee I thought everything went really smooth and had a great time. I did load up my SFII at 4, but was loaded and done in 5 minutes; it really couldn't have gone any smoother. Thank you Dan, for all yer hard work. Thanks to Troy and Kingpin for busting their asses with all their machines. Great show!

#1314 6 years ago

Prob gonna see a whole lotta Rascals next year. Hoverboards, skateboards, and roller skates too.

#1315 6 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

I try to make it quick

C'mon man.

My comment was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, but if you wanna get butthurt about it, yeah, you can be a bit longwinded. No big deal, just not my cup of tea. I stopped attending Expo's banquet the year it ran so long they gave the hotel shoeshine guy an award. I just want to play pinball. Half of the reason I showed up late to MGC after-parties is that I'm a food snob and would rather dine at one of Brookfield's many fine restaurants than have Domino's or subs or whatever. Great that you offer the perk, just not my taste.

#1316 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

Writing this one down for our post-show discussions... Tying the after-party ticket to the weekend admission...

Thanks and much appreciated. While I know people like Troy and KP were not selling any after party passes (love that about you guys BTW) others were.
    Other idea is to somehow make the afterparty passes much more visible. Long sleeve and a dark bracelet is easy to hide that you dont have one or forge (yeah more of that happened this year but by then I was over it and did not feel like dealing with the BS).

Quoted from epthegeek:

If you're talking about people like Paul and Dave - they got bands from someone who brought enough games to have extra.

I have no issue with people that bring a game getting the afterparty bracelet and doing what they want with it. Just think there should be a clearer limit and stipulation on games/removal. Limiting the bands or making those game bringers choose would help influence others that are just looking for a free ride into the show to maybe get involved or actually bring a game and help the show grow.

I see no reason that the after party band is not tied to the show bands. You get bracelets OR cash, not both.
    I also think there should be a steep penalty for early game removal for the health of the show on Sunday. I understand weather made it tough, but the main perk of bringing a game = after party fun. Once Saturday afterparty is done then people have cashed in on their part of the perk and should have to keep the game on the floor till 4pm or pay a hefty early exit fee.

I say all my thoughts as I want this show to continue to get bigger and better!

I do like Troy's idea that there should be more incentive for each additional game you bring. IF this is all going on next year and assuming it will be even bigger like Dan said at the after party (I listened ) then we are going to need way more games to fill the space. Toss on that we cant assume Marco will have a hot title to sell and be bringing so many games... We will want way more games and need the proper incentive to bring them and fines if you leave early.

#1317 6 years ago

I'd like to propose a moratorium on Whysnow complaining about people sneaking into anything after I "caught" him in the Expo freeplay hall during a time it was closed to everyone except game bringers.

#1318 6 years ago

I had a good time, despite being under the weather. I would have liked to hang out and talk more, but my voice was toast before I even showed up. I really liked the venue, but looking at the pictures I feel like I really missed out on playing a lot of games and talking to a lot of people. Oh well. I loved the Sheraton, but this was definitely a welcome change to me.

Next year I think I'd like to help with the load-in/out crew if they need some extra help. I've been kicking around the idea of showing up late Thursday anyway, and maybe bringing in the family Sunday-Monday (zoo or something, weather permitting).

#1319 6 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

I'd like to propose a moratorium on whysnow complaining about people sneaking into anything after I "caught" him in the Expo freeplay hall during a time it was closed to everyone except game bringers.

you mean after i helped a buddy load in 2 games and was specifically looking at a game for sale? Yeah, I probably should have run out of the closed hall where nothing was going on in the most direct route possible...

#1320 6 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

bringing in the family Sunday-Monday (zoo or something, weather permitting)

If next year is like this year, I hope your family enjoys the Penguin exhibit.....

I just had knee surgery and am hobbling around on a cane, looks like I missed an awesome show.

#1321 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

you mean after i helped a buddy load in 2 games and was specifically looking at a game for sale? Yeah, I probably should have run out of the closed hall where nothing was going on in the most direct route possible...

Everyone has an excuse.

#1322 6 years ago

Not sure what qualifies as leaving early but if someone buys a game they should be able to remove it.

Sure there will be offenders... Couple years ago, I wheeled someone's STTNG in and he said don't set it down cause it is sold and away it went. I thought it was a shitty thing to do but the owner has that right. Games broken down are no different.

#1323 6 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I just had knee surgery and am hobbling around on a cane, looks like I missed an awesome show.

I'm moving, want to lend a hand?

Seriously, that's a bummer. Hopefully you're back to 100% soon.

#1324 6 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I'm moving, want to lend a hand?
    Seriously, that's a bummer. Hopefully you're back to 100% soon.

I can point to stuff with my cane, if you find that helpful, I'm your man.

#1325 6 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

My phone (which isn't super accurate) is showing 32 miles over the 4 days with Friday being the highest. And that doesn't count the 8+ miles I did on my knees with a tape roll. LOL Yes...the concrete was BRUTAL. I was wrecked already Thursday.

#1326 6 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

C'mon man.
    My comment was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, but if you wanna get butthurt about it, yeah, you can be a bit longwinded. No big deal, just not my cup of tea. I stopped attending Expo's banquet the year it ran so long they gave the hotel shoeshine guy an award. I just want to play pinball. Half of the reason I showed up late to MGC after-parties is that I'm a food snob and would rather dine at one of Brookfield's many fine restaurants than have Domino's or subs or whatever. Great that you offer the perk, just not my taste.

Hi Dan, yes, please do not be offended. Yancy has cred here.. he hates that stuff so much he started holding anti-banquet parties during Expo. I also feel that speeches are largely a waste of time, please don't take it personally.

#1327 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Thanks and much appreciated. While I know people like Troy and KP were not selling any after party passes (love that about you guys BTW) others were.
    Other idea is to somehow make the afterparty passes much more visible. Long sleeve and a dark bracelet is easy to hide that you dont have one or forge (yeah more of that happened this year but by then I was over it and did not feel like dealing with the BS).

Would stamping VALID ENTRY in 3" letters across a person's forehead satisfy your "papers, please!" requirement?

#1328 6 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Everyone has an excuse.

I dont call it an excuse when I am legitimately in there. I could have just told my buddy to load in on his own i suppose.

Quoted from metallik:

Would stamping VALID ENTRY in 3" letters across a person's forehead satisfy your "papers, please!" requirement?

that is funny.

Have you met Yancy? You guy both like to extrapolate to extremes it appears.
    Related?

#1329 6 years ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

Sure there will be offenders... Couple years ago, I wheeled someone's STTNG in and he said don't set it down cause it is sold and away it went. I thought it was a shitty thing to do but the owner has that right. Games broken down are no different.

This may be the same game that was then getting bragged on that they got it without ever having to let the public play it that started our changes. Game bringer got tickets to the show, and we got no game for people to play.

The owner does have that right, but the flip side is the show should not give out "rewards" for that game anymore. A few tweaks can fix that.

#1330 6 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

My comment was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, but if you wanna get butthurt about it, yeah, you can be a bit longwinded. No big deal, just not my cup of tea.

I'm not really butthurt about it, but it's one of those things that means a lot to a lot of people. I had some people that were super disappointed they weren't there because they didn't know who to thank. I try to strike the right balance between being short and actually sharing everything I need to share.

I'm just simply stating that it's not a thing that I do to make myself feel awesome. We try to recognize those who do what they do to make that hall a success.

#1331 6 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

this happened. Thanks, Kingpin?

I am not sure what you are talking about. My trailer was full and I couldn't fit this one. I left it on the dock and it was gone when I came back....

That's my story anyways.

#1332 6 years ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

Not sure what qualifies as leaving early but if someone buys a game they should be able to remove it.

Nah, this would just lead to abuse. People fake 'selling' a game to the person they came with to leave early. Game leaves; owner pays fine. Period.

#1333 6 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Nah, this would just lead to abuse. People fake 'selling' a game to the person they came with to leave early. Game leaves; owner pays fine. Period.

yup, and if it leaves on Sat then they also give back the after party pass and Sunday wristband IMHO.

#1334 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I dont call it an excuse

No one does!

#1335 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

You guy both like to extrapolate to extremes it appears.

I'll put your pinside history up against anyone's when it comes to that.

#1336 6 years ago

The show was great!! I brought 6 pins, sold 3 and bought 1 and thought the setup and experience was better than most of the shows I have attended. I didn't attend the after party mainly due to being exhausted from the daytime activities. Maybe have an 2 hour event on Saturday during the afternoon at say Docs BBQ for those that brought pins would work great and they also have a great beer selection.

I left at 3pm Sunday mainly due to weather and distance to travel considering the ice/rain line was moving east and I turned my tickets in unused for their show credit value. I would ask next year that you allow weather to be valid reason to leave a little early for those of us that have a large distance to travel home.

#1337 6 years ago

I think things went well. I brought the free fall and my 11 year old and happily paid full admission for him. We had a great time.

I had to leave around 3 Sunday and was able to pack up fine.

Sorry I don't have anything to complain about.

-c

#1338 6 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

It definitely looked tough for the few folks trying to work on their games Saturday.

It was an adventure. I was fortunate the problems were few. A WOZ broke a rubber ring under the spinning house right before the after hours party started. That had to wait until Sunday morning before the show opened.

Same with cleaning glass. I did that each day before things opened up. Two rows of CGC pins, two rows of JJP pins, and the four Houdini's. I took extra care on the JJP and AP pins because they all had invisiglass. Once the show started. You couldn't do it.

LTG : )

#1339 6 years ago

I know there are some who want to punish those who pack up early, but hopefully we can draw a distinction between those who sell their game before it's ever set up (as described above) and those who leave an hour early.

Otherwise, it will be a game time decision for me to bring a game based on the weather. I like having the option since I haul my game in a pickup bed and need extra time, live out of state and get up at 4:30a for work. I know, boo hoo

#1340 6 years ago
    Quoted from CraigC:

I brought the free fall and my 11 year old and happily paid full admission for him. We had a great time.

Sorry I missed you guys! Tried to find you after that brief hello, played some more Maiden, and before I knew it, it was time hit the road on Saturday afternoon.

#1341 6 years ago

alright, after finishing those last 3 pages of new posts here are my thoughts (if anyone cares).

Overall - AMAZING show. Were there some issues? Sure. Show me a perfectly run show.

Big shout out to ALL the volunteers. I am going to "pull a Dan" and hope that I can remember everyone that helped me. Ron, Chris, Tom, Keith, Dan, Tully, Ken, Bug, Chris, Dom, Doug Skor (CGC), Llyod, Eric P, Eric (my brother), Rob A, Broddie (and his cousin, sorry I just can't remember), Jesse, Mike W. These people (and all the ones I surely forgot) were (ARE) instrumental me getting my games set up and powered on. I was to the point where the Kiddie Ride Menagerie was going to be "for display only" since i was tired of moving them multiple times, but Chris and Tom (and I think others) moved them and powered them up for me.

I can say that I am in the same boat as troy when it comes to after-party passes. I game away one pass to a friend and the rest were not given away at all. If you wanted a pass from me this year, you either helped for 4 hours (cleaning games that came in) or you bought a game.

Loadout.... for me it went smoothly. That being said, I wasn't done breaking down my booth until almost 10 pm so there wasn't a line when I was loading.

Loved the bright lights, open space, and vertical height. All of this eliminated that dungeon feel.

Concerns for me:

Find better shoes (or find a roll of 18' wide by 150' long carpet remnant at menards) so my standing there all day is enjoyable

Going to have to evaluate what to bring next year. While bringing a ton of games is always fun, I might have to pull a marco and sell more in advance (and convince those people to set up their own game... that was simply brilliant.)

Learn to walk away from the booth and enjoy a game (or two) of pinball. I played one game of Iron Maiden with Tom (and beat him 80 mil to 10 mil) and one game on houdini. That was really it.

Looking forward to next year. Going to have to figure out what is "Unique and Rare" so I can win for a 3rd year in a row!

Thank you again to everyone that helps out. Even though I don't participate in a lot of it (Clock Chaos, the vendor hall, the console museum, etc), I truly appreciate everyone's efforts.

#1342 6 years ago

oh yes, no doubt that this was the best MGC ever!

I dont want the feedback to cloud that.

This show was freaking amazaballs and I cant wait for next year. (usually the tuesday after and I dont want to think about pinball for 2 months). I doubled the normal games I brought this year which meant double the cars and work, but it was all worth it.

I do want a shout out to Karl Deangelo. He let me use his never drains tournament software for Clock Chaos and even though he was not at the show, he helped troubleshoot a bug (I think i created) to make sure it all went smoothly. it made the whole Chaos experience so much better for those running it and the players!

#1343 6 years ago
    Quoted from floyd1977:

I know there are some who want to punish those who pack up early, but hopefully we can draw a distinction between those who sell their game before it's ever set up (as described above) and those who leave an hour early.
    Otherwise, it will be a game time decision for me to bring a game based on the weather. I like having the option since I haul my game in a pickup bed and need extra time, live out of state and get up at 4:30a for work. I know, boo hoo

No, I think there is a way to make it more fair. Not no penalty for pulling early, but at the same time tying it to certain things.

Not saying you, but Show Cash was always supposed to be given to those who had games on the floor until at least 4pm. Same with wristbands. An easy solution would be asking for $25 for early show removal, but allowing us to recoup the costs of claimed bonuses.

I'm not saying this was you, and I'm also not saying this person even realized what they were doing, but there was someone who got show cash around 11am, handed it to the person they were with, told them to go buy something while they moved the car to pick up the games.

That goes against the whole theory of how the show cash is supposed to work, and is easy to fix. We could align show cash with Sunday admission prices and I feel like that's not crazy out of line.

Someone with an unclaimed card then could leave with no penalty. At least, that's my thoughts for the moment...

#1344 6 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Sorry I missed you guys! Tried to find you after that brief hello, played some more Maiden, and before I knew it, it was time hit the road on Saturday afternoon.

We were like sharks... Always moving. We mixed it up with arcade, the weird rooms, consoles. Cosmotrons was a huge win, so was pong.

Time went by so fast. People were really cool to a kid I threw into everything. "Dad I want these pokemon cards", "go talk to the dude about it" . Jesse loaded him up with candy.

He thinks MGC is better than the Dells, so I'm good with that!

-c

#1345 6 years ago
    Quoted from CraigC:

He thinks MGC is better than the Dells, so I'm good with that!

It is. The dells is just a trap.

#1346 6 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

No, I think there is a way to make it more fair. Not no penalty for pulling early, but at the same time tying it to certain things.
    Not saying you, but Show Cash was always supposed to be given to those who had games on the floor until at least 4pm. Same with wristbands. An easy solution would be asking for $25 for early show removal, but allowing us to recoup the costs of claimed bonuses.
    I'm not saying this was you, and I'm also not saying this person even realized what they were doing, but there was someone who got show cash around 11am, handed it to the person they were with, told them to go buy something while they moved the car to pick up the games.
    That goes against the whole theory of how the show cash is supposed to work, and is easy to fix. We could align show cash with Sunday admission prices and I feel like that's not crazy out of line.
    Someone with an unclaimed card then could leave with no penalty. At least, that's my thoughts for the moment...

Yep, definitely not me. I was the guy who stopped you and half-jokingly asked if you could move the show to June.

I have never taken show cash. Always admission.

Great show as usual! I like being in Milwaukee and having plenty of bars, restaurants, etc. within walking distance.

#1347 6 years ago

The tent would have been miserable in the snow. It seemed like there were more vendors too. First years at new places have to be rough, but we all survived! Hopefully it was worth doing.

The only complaint I heard was "it would be great if there was a fortnite tournament".

#1348 6 years ago

Just as an alternative, maybe tie some of the better perks toward the following year. After it hits 5pm, hand out the free entry or show cash to the NEXT show, to whomever owns the game at that point. Things like that. I did see one game getting pulled from the floor and loaded up again on Thursday, so don't know what the deal was there. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that perhaps it had a major failure.

From the vendor side, the foot traffic was much better for me, only my own obscure product line was limiting my sales. Venue was superb, only minor glitches that really didn't bother me enough to mention. People already covered the few things I'd mention, and sounds like they're already in the works to improve on. Snow wasn't Dan or Gary's fault. I expect loadout will go better next year now that people have a better understanding of it.

Either way, can't wait to get back again.

#1349 6 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

slim64 You were right next to me and helped me out by lending me a wire cutter for my Minstrel Man - Nice to meet you and thanks for being a "good neighbor" at the show.
    ltg, I finally got to meet you. You were babysitting the dialed in for waldo34 when I stopped to chat with you. A pleasure to meet you!
    vidgameseller and kingpingames and everyone else who brought multiple games for us to enjoy - THANK YOU! While I know there are certain people who will say stupid stuff, know that the DO NOT represent the majority. All of us appreciate the effort it takes to bring multiple games to a show for everyone else to enjoy.
    goatdan, jazman, tullster and everyone else that was a part of the show crew -THANK YOU! It's an amazing amount of work to put on a show and while there are definitely things that can be improved, I think it went very well for being in a new venue. I do think security could be a bit better as I don't recall having anyone check for my wristband when I arrived on Saturday. I sent right up the escalator and right into the gaming hall. It did seem like the security people were working really long shifts though.
    All in all, I'd say it was a great show.
    Dave

Great to meet you too! See you next year I hope.

#1350 6 years ago
    Quoted from CraigC:

It seemed like there were more vendors too.

There were! Basically, everything at least doubled in size. The vendor tent went from 24,000 square feet to 63,000 square feet. About 9000 of that was a food court, and another 9000 was table top, so we went from 24,000 to about 45,000 square feet. Aisles were bigger by design.

There are 1,450 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 29.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-moving-locations/page/27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.