(Topic ID: 197699)

Official MGC 2018 thread- New location confirmed-Wisconsin center!

By cavalier88z24

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HOTDOG (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    polka.jpg
    20180414_010636 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180416_200346358 (resized).jpg
    7EA4D3B9-68FD-4933-8DCF-E5A58C4E6085 (resized).jpeg
    30768081_10155545989534786_1630752093_o (resized).jpg
    30546453_10155545990609786_586348919_o (resized).jpg
    30768701_10155545989909786_1674075562_o (resized).jpg
    30547208_10155545990924786_1268110640_o (resized).jpg
    police_force_MGC_2018 (resized).jpg
    signal-2018-04-16-164822 (resized).jpg
    20180415_224214 (resized).jpg
    20180415_222519 (resized).jpg
    128C7400-87D8-4EE7-B2F1-823720D8118D (resized).jpeg
    486AF450-107A-4DB7-AF9E-8EBCE4CB9FE2 (resized).jpeg
    There are 1,450 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 29.
    #751 6 years ago

The posters are here! It's nearly impossible to show how cool they are via picture, but here you go Total run is limited to 200.

Standard blacklight is $40 (125 made)
    Rainbow foil is $100 (50 made)
    Sparkle foil is $125 (25 made)

A glow in the dark shirt option is also available starting at $25.

You can pre-order here. Pick up at the show (and say "Hi" to Donny when you do, he'll be officially announced probably tomorrow!) We're expecting these will sell out.

Speaking of sell outs, Tom's Open House has now sold out, Clock Chaos as part of VIG sold out of spots yesterday, the overall VIG is over halfway sold out, and the after parties are starting to fill up. If you are planning to do any of those last three, get the tickets sooner than later.

You can get any of this stuff here: https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/buy-tickets/

I seem to have nailed down load in / out hours, building opening rules, and a general method for moving things in and out. Waiting to confirm a third and maybe fourth parking lot for oversized vehicles, and then we'll have a ton of info out for you guys on that stuff too!

FullSizeRender1 (resized).jpgFullSizeRender1 (resized).jpg

IMG_5945 (resized).JPGIMG_5945 (resized).JPG

#752 6 years ago

I like that they have mushrooms! lol

#753 6 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

I like that they have mushrooms! lol

It's Centipede man!

I just posted a video on our Facebook page of the sparkle version to try to show it off better. It's selling really fast. Makes me want to install a blacklight in my basement...

#754 6 years ago

Goodbye paypal balance, poster purchased!

#755 6 years ago

Hey everyone, I just posted this on Facebook, so I'll ask here too Before I copy what I said there, knowing that many people here don't purchase tickets because bringing a game covers you, if you are considering pre-ordering a shirt or a Dirty Donny poster or something like that, or heading to Friday Night VIG, if you can consider doing that this week, we'd really appreciate it! Anyway... what I said there was this:

If you are planning to come to the MGC this year and you have the means, I ask that you consider purchasing your tickets sooner than later. As many of you know, the Midwest Gaming Classic does not have major corporate sponsorship -- and for the record, we aren't opposed to major sponsorship, but our show isn't built on catering to it, but instead showcasing the community of gamers - a social trade show, so to speak...

Anyway, back to what I was saying... because of how the show is built, individuals like YOU are super important. This year, due to our move, we've had to spend a lot more money up front and early on the show than ever before. To do this, we've put money onto credit cards which are nearing the point that they are due.

Simply put, we would rather pay to do things like bring in more awesome VIPs, further diversify our game options, and improve the experience for you than pay our credit card company interest.

If you can't do it now, no worries - we get it! If we don't quite get enough before the date is due, the show will go on. But if you can, we'd really appreciate it if you headed to the web site and bought your tickets sooner than later

Thanks!

~Dan Loosen

#756 6 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Hey everyone, I just posted this on Facebook

I shared it a few times. Hope it helps.

LTG : )

#757 6 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I shared it a few times. Hope it helps.

Thanks Lloyd! Every little bit does help!

#758 6 years ago

bought my V.I.G. ticket. thanks dan

#759 6 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Hey everyone, I just posted this on Facebook, so I'll ask here too Before I copy what I said there, knowing that many people here don't purchase tickets because bringing a game covers you, if you are considering pre-ordering a shirt or a Dirty Donny poster or something like that, or heading to Friday Night VIG, if you can consider doing that this week, we'd really appreciate it! Anyway... what I said there was this:
    If you are planning to come to the MGC this year and you have the means, I ask that you consider purchasing your tickets sooner than later. As many of you know, the Midwest Gaming Classic does not have major corporate sponsorship -- and for the record, we aren't opposed to major sponsorship, but our show isn't built on catering to it, but instead showcasing the community of gamers - a social trade show, so to speak...
    Anyway, back to what I was saying... because of how the show is built, individuals like YOU are super important. This year, due to our move, we've had to spend a lot more money up front and early on the show than ever before. To do this, we've put money onto credit cards which are nearing the point that they are due.
    Simply put, we would rather pay to do things like bring in more awesome VIPs, further diversify our game options, and improve the experience for you than pay our credit card company interest.
    If you can't do it now, no worries - we get it! If we don't quite get enough before the date is due, the show will go on. But if you can, we'd really appreciate it if you headed to the web site and bought your tickets sooner than later
    Thanks!
    ~Dan Loosen

I know kids 10 and under are free for the show, I'll hopefully have my son (9 months old) with me. do I need a ticket for him for VIG and the afterparty?

Thanks!

PS...just bought two VIG passes. Can't wait!!

#760 6 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

I know kids 10 and under are free for the show, I'll hopefully have my son (9 months old) with me. do I need a ticket for him for VIG and the afterparty?
    Thanks!
    PS...just bought two VIG passes. Can't wait!!

If you just messenged me about this you already know, but if not someone else just did

Either way, the answer is... I think we're going to make some policy for itty bitties, but I have to run through some back end stuff to make sure that we don't run afoul of any policies or whatever when we do. Unlike Saturday and Sunday, we do look for tickets for basically everyone, but Gary and I both recognize that if you can't walk, you aren't going to be taking up a spot playing a game by yourself, so if we can nail down *how* to say it and if everyone we have to run stuff through is cool with it, yes.

I should know for sure in a couple days.

#761 6 years ago

What will probably come as no surprise to people here, Dirty Donny is coming to the MGC!

Pinball industry VIPs announced: 11
    Total VIPs announced: 33

If you want to see everyone we have in one spot, check our new page at https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/vip-guests/

And if it feels like we haven't had many pinball VIPs lately, don't worry, we have a LOT more coming

photo credit Daniel Francis Haber (resized).jpgphoto credit Daniel Francis Haber (resized).jpg

#762 6 years ago

Tried e-mailing Gary back in, like, September when vendor registration opened up. Was trying to pick where I was going to have my table and figure out the layout. Never did hear a response. I'm guessing all the good spots are probably gone at this point. May sit this one out.

#763 6 years ago

I made this out of a framed glass front shadow box for my Dirty Donny poster. I added black light LEDs and black moldings to hide the LEDs.

20180124_201331 (resized).jpg20180124_201331 (resized).jpg

20180124_201404 (resized).jpg20180124_201404 (resized).jpg

#764 6 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

Tried e-mailing Gary back in, like, September when vendor registration opened up. Was trying to pick where I was going to have my table and figure out the layout. Never did hear a response. I'm guessing all the good spots are probably gone at this point. May sit this one out.

Hopefully Dan can fix this! We need Hans at MGC

#765 6 years ago

I would also like to remind people in the market for jjp games, that I will have demo woz 75, hobbit black arrow and dialed in limited edition. They will be removed from the box on Thursday for set up. Free delivery to the show, you take the game home Sunday after the show and I give you a great price to let me use it for the show. I will also have nib games available for purchase. Let me know. Some are already spoken for.

#766 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

I would also like to remind people in the market for jjp games, that I will have demo woz 75, hobbit black arrow and dialed in limited edition. They will be removed from the box on Thursday for set up. Free delivery to the show, you take the game home Sunday after the show and I give you a great price to let me use it for the show. I will also have nib games available for purchase. Let me know. Some are already spoken for.

JJPOTC should be out by then .... just sayin

#767 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

JJPOTC should be out by then .... just sayin

If they are then we will discuss terms. I don't want to promise things I can't deliver.

#768 6 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

You have been in a non-standard location for a while and had indicated that was what you were looking for. We are literally still working on exactly what that looks like because of the significant amounts of changes that this location is causing. I spent most of last week in meetings with the location, and expect to actually have answers for a lot of different things by the time this week is over.

I know it took longer than expected - trust me, us too, it's been terribly frustrating - but we will get in touch soon. If it isn't too late, we'd love to have you.

#769 6 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

You have been in a non-standard location for a while and had indicated that was what you were looking for. We are literally still working on exactly what that looks like because of the significant amounts of changes that this location is causing. I spent most of last week in meetings with the location, and expect to actually have answers for a lot of different things by the time this week is over.
    I know it took longer than expected - trust me, us too, it's been terribly frustrating - but we will get in touch soon. If it isn't too late, we'd love to have you.

Would still love to be there. My concern is that as time goes on it gets more expensive and less convenient for me, and god only knows where I'll find a room at this point.

#770 6 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

Would still love to be there. My concern is that as time goes on it gets more expensive and less convenient for me, and god only knows where I'll find a room at this point.

All of our hotels still have rooms for their original rates, and we won't be changing space prices, it's not our style.

Finishing up some other stuff today, hopefully will have info for this in a day or two.

#771 6 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

just book your trip. Dan will take care of you He always does his best to make everyone happy. Part of what makes the show so awesome.

#772 6 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

You have to go. I need to buy at least one thing from you every year!

#773 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fortytwo:

You have to go. I need to buy at least one thing from you every year!

So is this a bad time to tell you almost everything has a new and improved version since last year?

I definitely want to go, just need to get Dan's attention to make sure I had a spot, so sounds like we're on the right path again.

-Hans

#774 6 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

I definitely want to go, just need to get Dan's attention to make sure I had a spot, so sounds like we're on the right path again.

I promise, you never dropped off our radar. I have more than 125 messages currently pending from people who I realized I can't answer their questions and have been doing everything possible to get answers. I expect that list will finally start being reduced instead of increased by thus coming weekend, and once we start reducing it, I expect relatively clear sailing after that, with me and Gary both hopefully able to stay caught up with things!

And trust me, I fear the delays will not be great. I hope that everyone can trust that we're making it right as quickly as possible.

#776 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

I made this out of a framed glass front shadow box for my Dirty Donny poster. I added black light LEDs and black moldings to hide the LEDs.

That turned out really nice. Affordable to do?

#777 6 years ago

MGC test post

#778 6 years ago

I was trying to add a gif yesterday and it did not work so I drained the blank post.

#779 6 years ago
    Quoted from Crashnburn:

I was trying to add a gif yesterday and it did not work so I drained the blank post.

You understand that everybody else can see the blank post, right? Draining only affects what you see.

#780 6 years ago

Bump to let Dan back in.

#781 6 years ago

I did not but I do now.

#782 6 years ago

Phew, back after the thread lock or something? I don't know what happened, but ah well!

We're presenting the Wave game on Saturday if anyone is in town and wants to have a fun time. Game starts at 1:05, and should have some different funny stuff thought out the time!

More to come! Just got parking rate thoughts, and so I think I can put together some final details now for machine moving!

27332433_10155465271415939_754003890965133438_n (resized).jpg27332433_10155465271415939_754003890965133438_n (resized).jpg

27332433_10155465271415939_754003890965133438_n (resized).jpg27332433_10155465271415939_754003890965133438_n (resized).jpg

#783 6 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

That turned out really nice. Affordable to do?

Shadow box with lexan front - $60 (Michaels)
    Black light LED with power adapter - $26 (EBay) - lots extra left
    90 degree outside corner molding - less than $2 per foot (Home Depot)
    Glue and black spray paint with primer - less than $10 (Home Depot)

So ... a little less than $100 + the poster.

#784 6 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Phew, back after the thread lock or something? I don't know what happened, but ah well!
    We're presenting the Wave game on Saturday if anyone is in town and wants to have a fun time. Game starts at 1:05, and should have some different funny stuff thought out the time!
    More to come! Just got parking rate thoughts, and so I think I can put together some final details now for machine moving!

Darn. 1 week off! I'll be at the game on the 17th.

#785 6 years ago

Happy Birthday Dan bump for MGC !

#786 6 years ago

There will be more info coming out on bringing your machines VERY soon now, but before it does, a bunch of people have asked me about bringing a trailer and after a lot of running around, I have some news for that!

If you bring a trailer, based on availability, we will be able to park some trailers directly behind the hall on the large dock space throughout the show. There is a one-time $30 charge for this for every 20' that is used. Trailers that are left on the dock like this may be "parked in" so that we can fit additional trailers up here. We *can not* have automobiles or box trucks parked up here due to a rule from the convention center.

If the top fills, you don't want to park there, or you have a box truck, there is a location directly across from the Hilton that is $20 per parking spot per night. You may detach your trailer and leave just a trailer here if you wish. If you park here, we will reimburse half of your cost for any trailer or box truck, making the total for this $30 per space for the duration of the show. If you have a towing car, I would suggest moving it because it is significantly cheaper and then you have easier access to it.

If you would rather not pay, we will have a lot within 3 miles which will be FREE. We are working on exactly which lot this will be, but we are certain that we have a location that this will happen at.

I hope that this serves everyone's needs well. Trailers / box trucks have been a particularly interesting problem this year because we have NO idea how many there were last year, and we simply don't know how much space we will need.

If this seems to *not* serve anyone, please contact me directly. We will do our best to make additional accommodations to the above if there are things that we have not thought of. I have spent a TON of time trying to make this as fair as possible to everyone, and I hope that it's a good solution for everyone

#787 6 years ago

Thanks Dan. I have a hand truck question.
    In the past I brought one to aid in load and unload. Without any concern I would leave it in the open truck. Since the space is large and more open. It may look tacky with everyone storing them under their games. Will there be a place for game bringers to park a hand truck out of the main show floor.

Thanks

#788 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fortytwo:

Thanks Dan. I have a hand truck question.
    In the past I brought one to aid in load and unload. Without any concern I would leave it in the open truck. Since the space is large and more open. It may look tacky with everyone storing them under their games. Will there be a place for game bringers to park a hand truck out of the main show floor.
    Thanks

Great question and one I haven't thought of yet, but... Yes - I can think of a couple options already about where we could put those within the hall that isn't there. It will either be:

- In a truck or trailer that is parked there that we control so we can open and close it whenever.
    - In the back hallway of the convention center if this is an okay thing to do there (I'm still learning their exact rules...).
    - Behind the giant screen that we have.

One of those would definitely work well

#789 6 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

- In the back hallway of the convention center if this is an okay thing to do there (I'm still learning their exact rules...).

I thought we agreed that we would tell them we make our own rules!

#790 6 years ago
    Quoted from Goonie:

I thought we agreed that we would tell them we make our own rules!

I have, I just don't want them walking away on accident

Oh yeah, and we just announced Larry Demar as an attendee!

Pinball industry VIPs announced: 12
    Total VIPs announced: 35

Larry-DeMar3 (resized).pngLarry-DeMar3 (resized).png

#791 6 years ago

8 weeks til MGC bump!

#792 6 years ago

Pincades will be Attending as Usual with AP Houdini and other Inventory to be determined!!!!

We may also have some nib games available.

Pincades
    JT

#793 6 years ago

February 18, 2018

As I look out my window at my still snow covered yard, it's hard to believe that the 2018 Midwest Gaming Classic is just under two months away. As you are all aware by now, this year's show is going to be a huge change for everyone involved. After a number of years at the Sheraton hotel in Brookfield, the show is moving to the downtown Milwaukee Wisconsin Convention Cetner. While there are certainly going to be growing pains associated with this move, it is an exciting time for all of us involved in this hobby. We appreciate your patience as we work through the challenges of the move. We're doing everything we can to make the transition as painless as possible for everyone involved. One of the most exciting things for those of you receiving this email, will be a huge increase in the amount of space allocated to the arcade hall. For reference, the arcade hall at last years show was about 7500 sq ft including the space in the hallway that was used for tournaments. This year, we're looking at approximately 16,000 sq ft. allocated to the arcade hall. In addition, the layout gives us increased flexibility in how we set things up. In addition, thanks to contributions from Jersey Jack, Stern, Spooky, and other pinball manufacturers, we will have more of the newest and NIB games than any previous MGC and most other shows (if not any other show).

If you've already emailed us or filled out the form on the website to let us know you're bringing a game, THANKS. You'll be hearing from me to comfirm that in the next day or 2. If you haven't already emailed or registered on the web site, please do so!

While I am trying to cover as many of the changes as I can in this email, it is inevitable that I'm missing things. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and we'll get those addressed/answered.

Thanks,
    Keith
    [email protected]

**************************************************************************************
    * Load-in procedure: All games must come in and go out through the loading dock. The dock is accessed via 6th Street between Kilbourn and Wisconsin. To unload a game, drive into the dock area and you will be directed to a place to park to unload. You'll unload your game and bring it a game corral area between the loading dock and the convention hall. A ticket will be issues so you can get into the hall to setup your game. At this point, you will need to move your vehicle and park. Come back to the convention hall through the regular entrance and use your ticket to get into the hall, get your game from the corral area, and setup in the convention space.

* Load-out procedure: Load-out will essentially be the reverse of the load-in. You will break down your game and move it to the game corral area. You will bring your vehicle to the dock, load up, and move your vehicle.

* Loading dock access times: We will finalize load-in and setup times shortly and send that out. We will likely be opening for setup earlier on Friday than previous years. NOTE: The loading dock will be CLOSED from 6pm o()n Saturday evening until 11am on Sunday. No games will be allowed to leave during that time so please plan accordingly.

* Parking: While parking will certainly be a challenge compared to the convenience we've had previously, Dan has done everything he could to reduce the pain. There are a number of options and here's what we have so far:
    1. If you bring a trailer, based on availability, we will be able to park some trailers directly behind the hall on the large dock space throughout the show. There is a one-time $30 charge for this for every 20' that is used. Trailers that are left on the dock like this may be "parked in" so that we can fit additional trailers up here. Unfortunately, we can't have vehicles parked up here due to a rule from the convention center.
    2. For oversized vehicles like box trucks or oversized trucks and vans (and trailers if the loading dock area fills) there is a location directly across from the Hilton that is $20 per parking spot per night. If you park here and your vehicles is used to bring content for the show (ie: games), we will reimburse half of your cost to park there.
    3. The most cost effective parking for normal sized cars and truck will be the Hilton at $8/day. Or, you may look around at the area lots to find other cost effective parking near the venue.
    4. Lastly, we are working to lock in a free parking area within a 5 mile range of the venue. This would be available for all vehicles and trailers.
    ***NOTE*** Options 1 and 2 are going to be based on availability. Please let us know if you intend to use either of these options as soon as you can so we can adjust if necessary.

* Power: Unless specifically instructed to do so by arcade hall staff, ONLY use power from the Doc Oc power system. Plugging directly into the convention center power will cost the show additional money that is not planned or budgeted for. If you have any questions regarding this policy, find someone from the arcade hall staff.

* Carry-in policy: Unfortunately, the Wisconsin center does not allow food or beverages to be carried in. This includes the after party. The convention center will have concessions available for purchase including beer and a cash bar. For the after party, the show will be providng food and purchasing a certain amount of beer. The exact details are still being worked out, but it will likely be allocated by each game getting a number of drink tickets.

* After-party: The after-party will work similarly to previous years. When the show closes at 8pm on Saturday evening, we will ask everyone to leave the hall while we prepare for the after-party. At approximately 8:45 or 9, we will allow re-entry to those with after-party passes. The after-party will close at 3am.

* Games: All full-size pinball, arcade and caberet style games will qualify for benefits including weekend admission, show cash, and after-party tickets. Cocktail games (including red tentss) will be allowed but will NOT qualify for any benefits of any kind. We will continue to evaluate the possibilities of allowing cocktail machines in future years as we gain a better understanding of the venue. Bar top games will not be allowed (except for vendors who may have them in their booths) as we don't believe we have a way to display them this year.

* VIG: Reminder, the Friday night VIG even is not part of the free weekend admission. Once again this year, a small portion of the arcade hall will be open for those with VIG tickets. But, as in previous years, the majority of the hall will be open for setup only.

* Early removal fee: As in previous years, there will be an early removal fee for games that are sold and leave the show floor prior to 11am on Saturday morning. Basically, once you setup your game in the hall, you cannot take your game out of service nor remove it from the hall prior to 11am on Saturday unless you pay a $100 penalty. The MGC does not charge a sales commission on games sold during the show nor do we intend to change that. In addition,
    we do not prevent games from being removed from the arcade hall floor while the show is going on. We feel that this is much more generous and flexible than other shows allow and we would like to keep it that way. In the past, we have had games come to the show on Friday, get setup and registered thereby receiving the benefits we offer to game bringers. Then, that game might be sold and removed on Friday night before the show even opens. So, the show did not receive the benefit of having the game there for people to enjoy nor the revenue from the admission that the buyer would normally have paid. So, we feel this is a good compromise between other options we could have employed. We believe that most people will understand the reason for this, but feel free to contact us if you wish to discuss it further.

* Grounding and game safety: Once again this year, we will be checking for safety ground connections on all games. If a machine was designed to have a grounded lug on the power cord connected to the metal on the game, that must be intact and functional. If that is not the case, you're machine will not be allowed on the floor of the arcade hall. We will try to have cords and personnel available to assist you with repairs if necessary for a fee, but we cannot guarantee availability. So, please check your power cords for ground connections as you shop and prepare your games for the show.

A really good article on game safety was written by Matthew Sell of the Seattle collectors group. There's a ton of good information there and I encourage you to read it. I've attached a copy of the file here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/yol59fn7nryuqa1/Arcade%20Game%20Electrical%20Safety%C2%A0.docx?dl=0

#794 6 years ago

Note for the load in doc. If you'd like to view it on google maps, the address is: 850 N 6th St. Milwaukee, WI

You can see where you have to pull in to go up the spiral ramp to the third level. Entrance is closer to Kilbourn, exit is closer to the Wisconsin side.

#795 6 years ago

I assume hand trucks and assistance will be available for those who need it?

#796 6 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

I assume hand trucks and assistance will be available for those who need it?

You bet.

#797 6 years ago

Awesome, when can they be at my house?

1 week later
    #798 6 years ago

Howdy.
    I have started a flee market thread for those who want to sell or trade some of the parts in your basement. You can arrange ahead of time. And meet at the show.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-unofficial-mgc-rummage-sale-thread#post-4257253

1 week later
    #799 6 years ago

Whoa. Some part of me still misses it here. Met a LOT of friends in this venue. It's now closed and is apparently left to rot. I was near there camping with my son and wanted to stop by to take pics and I was surprised by the flood of memories. I could literally remember first really talking to Tully (right after he smashed the playfield glass on Monopoly pinball on accident) when I took the pic of the old arcade loading door. Wow.

And by the way, second pic was from through the doors. I didn't even try the doors to get in as I don't feel that's right. Crazy stuff.

IMG_20180304_093248799 (resized).jpgIMG_20180304_093248799 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180304_093355636 (resized).jpgIMG_20180304_093355636 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180304_093507849_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20180304_093507849_HDR (resized).jpg

#800 6 years ago

MGC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 1,450 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 29.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-moving-locations/page/16?hl=phat_jay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.