Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 174 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by epthegeek
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BOP.JPG
    Tron_Finished.jpeg
    amishmafia.jpg
    20130323_185529.jpg
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!animatronic.jpg
    DSCF0264.JPG
    IMAG3383.jpg
    IMAG3381.jpg
    IMAG3393.jpg
    IMAG3392.jpg
    IMAG3391.jpg
    IMAG3390.jpg
    IMAG3389.jpg
    IMAG3387.jpg
    IMAG3386.jpg
    IMAG3385.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#87 11 years ago

Went for the first time this year. Had fun and it was a great time. Was cool to have gaming and arcade machine enthusiasts in the mix. The after party was super cool. Best was playing a lot of Ghost Squad.

That being said waiting three deep at every pin is not going to bring me back. They needed 100 percent more machines to satisfy the people that were there imho. Of course this would greatly increase the need for space. I would say it has outgrown its current space. Maybe they will pursue getting a bigger and nicer venue, and adding one day to the show. (Open on Friday).

#119 11 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

So you bringing games next year to help out ?
    LTG : )

I get your point but don't have time/means to lug a game there. Was short on time so flew in. Man were my arms tired. The layout of the space was cool. You had to travel the halls and visit rooms. If you have not been, you can imagine crawling through a fraternity house.

Maybe by adding a day, it would help string out the crowd. Make Friday $25 so it is cheaper and now many people would choose between attending one of those days instead of both two days. Also if there were 200 games, pick a number of games you think are needed and plan to make it happen. I am positive it is possible to lay things out more efficiently and get more games per same space. I would have swapped arcade and vendor rooms, getting more space to house games and been more selective on vendors in renting smaller space.

Those few simple changes would have made a big impact in a good way. Maybe add a few more years to this
    venue while searching for another. Also these would bring me back.

My hats off to organizers and everyone that helped and everyone bringing games. I had a great time and talked with fantastic pinheads.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-is-packed?tu=jeffspinballpalace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.