Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 174 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by epthegeek
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BOP.JPG
    Tron_Finished.jpeg
    amishmafia.jpg
    20130323_185529.jpg
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!animatronic.jpg
    DSCF0264.JPG
    IMAG3383.jpg
    IMAG3381.jpg
    IMAG3393.jpg
    IMAG3392.jpg
    IMAG3391.jpg
    IMAG3390.jpg
    IMAG3389.jpg
    IMAG3387.jpg
    IMAG3386.jpg
    IMAG3385.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 11 years ago

Just got home, had a great time today, ran into many pinsiders I knew, met pinheadpuckguy. Cant wait till next year!

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

I'm betting that was Hilton's fishtales

Got to play and see that today, nice work on the powder coat!

#73 11 years ago

I also got a bit annoyed, a dude let his boy play tron 3 player by himself, then let him play another single player...Really only got annoyed as it was getting somewhat near close...He was wearing a red tshirt and is pictured at tron with his boy playing in another MGC thread in the flicker photos....

#75 11 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

You gotta take that opportunity to play multiplayer with him...

I had a group of four, and there was another lady waiting to play(in front of us)

#77 11 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Tell me more about this 4 way with this lady.... LOL

Ah, she wasnt my type...

#140 11 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Yeah, sadly I think this is what it is more than anything else. Certain games, like Jurassic Park, that do some sort of animation at the start instead of just kicking out a ball often get multiple games started by impatient players, even some "in the know." We've tried signage in the past, but short of only allowing one player in a game, it's really hard to manage as often it is due to lack of understanding, not rudeness.

Id be happy to print out a small etiquette sheet to pass out to everyone next year.

#143 11 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Honestly, that's a great idea.

Sweet, count me in for that, Im thinking Ill bring my Xmen LE next year too

edit- I will get my wife working on a prototype card asap

#151 11 years ago
    Quoted from dkpinball:

A couple of large posters on easels at each door and maybe hanging in the game room might get more attention and generate less garbage. Or maybe a card put under the glass on each apron?

So plenty of time to get cracking on this, what tips should we all have on it.

1.Please do not play 2-4 multi-player by yourself
    2.Before starting a consecutive game on any machine do a 360 to see if anyone else is waiting in line first
    3.Do not carpet bomb the Hotel in any area with your booty stank unless in bathroom
    4.Avoid any camping trips with centerflank

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-is-packed?tu=centerflank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.