Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 174 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by epthegeek
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BOP.JPG
    Tron_Finished.jpeg
    amishmafia.jpg
    20130323_185529.jpg
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!animatronic.jpg
    DSCF0264.JPG
    IMAG3383.jpg
    IMAG3381.jpg
    IMAG3393.jpg
    IMAG3392.jpg
    IMAG3391.jpg
    IMAG3390.jpg
    IMAG3389.jpg
    IMAG3387.jpg
    IMAG3386.jpg
    IMAG3385.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#97 11 years ago

I bought the Space Shuttle and the Big Guns. I asked Chris if he would shut them off because I didn't want something happening to them before I got them home. I live in central Iowa and we don't have access to repair tech's so getting a machine repaired is not an easy or cheap task. When you buy a used car, you don't tell the dealer to continue to let other people test drive it for a couple of days.

#129 11 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Congrats on the new purchases.
    I can understand your concern about them needing repair esp if this may be out of your scope of knowledge. It just would have been nice to have that space for machines people can play. It's just a little sad for those that bring machines and those that buy tickets to the show. You walk in and see 2 slots where playable machines could be, but its being used as storage.
    I heard rumor that over 12 machines were turned away because the show was out of space. Kind of shame.
    Hopefully next year you can bring 1 or 2 back so we can all enjoy them. Also I think you'll find there are Pinheads all over the country esp in your neck of the woods that are interested and excited to help. Plus if you bring a machine to play you get in free for the weekend.

Hey Chris,
    It was nice to meet you this weekend. The SS and the BG were nice examples. Congrats on the sales.
    chris

I could only come to the show on Saturday. Chris was willing to deliver them to me on his way home Sunday night. This was my first time coming to the show and if I knew the issues this was going to cause, I would have done things differently. I certainly did not try to cause any problems. The event has room for improvements but nothing that could not be overcome. I myself didn't like certain aspects of the show but I know that it's awful difficult to please everyone. If you try to, you will fail miserably. Overall, I thought things went well. My wife and I had a blast. We got to play some pinball, we bought a couple of pins and we got to mingle with other like minded folks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-is-packed?tu=bigb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.