(Topic ID: 80943)

MGC is coming, need a shop job? SE Wisc+nearby areas....

By centerflank

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Unknown.jpeg
tumbler2.jpg
DSC00080.JPG
IMG_4499.jpg
IMG_4494.JPG
IMG_4493.JPG
IMG_4492.JPG
IMG_4491.JPG
IMG_4490.JPG
IMG_4447.JPG
IMG_4446.JPG
IMG_4444.JPG
IMG_4442.JPG
IMG_4441.JPG
thumb.jpg
Unknown-37.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Harvs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#211 10 years ago

Wow, That thing is filthy!! - And yes, those ARE diamonds, not broken glass. I forgot to remove them before you picked up JD.., please don't lose any..

I look forward to seeing that beast cleaned up! - As a bonus, I will pay you in those diamonds rather then cash, deal? Ha..

Thanks Flank!

#214 9 years ago

Looks great! Nice work!

Did that little splinter by the left ramp post get in the way while cleaning? Looks like you fixed it somehow.

#225 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Funny story, my cleaning patch caught it and ripped it out. I filled it, painted it and put clear hardener over it, looks great now.

Thanks Ran!

Ha, I warned ya!! Glad it's fixed!

Feel free to put the colored post sleeves wherever and however you feel they would look good. I put them random seeing I didn't want to take too much apart and possibly destroy a plastic..

My hands are like sledgehammers with all thumbs.., SEE!!

Thumbs up, and high 5 for the nice work!!

thumb.jpgthumb.jpg

#226 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I put everything through the ultra, except the huge wireforms+plastics Dredd has, I at least put the opto end in the ultra, did the rest in the sink.
Im upgrading to a larger unit soon, looks like I have ~5~ full playfield swaps lined up for next winter and a few more shops this summer.
Looking for one this size, 36L Tank Size (L *W *H): 510 *300* 250 (mm)

2300.jpg 24 KB

I think you will be taking TFTC once your schedule is open.. Chalk it up!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Harvs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-is-coming-need-a-shop-job-se-wiscnearby-areas?tu=Harvs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.