Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by aahgo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yancy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 8 years ago

It felt like there were plenty of EMs to me, because they were open for play much more often than solid state games. Even when someone was playing, there was never a line. I probably played more total games on EMs, but played more SS by machine count.

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from calvin12:

never really thought about this for expo. Might be worth looking into with Andrew.

Quick voltage check certainly couldn't hurt. I've lost count of how many Bally early SS pins I bought with grounding issues.

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

The Spanish eyes was temping, though I was a little disappointed with how slow it seemed to play. I think I'd still like to pick one up eventually for the novelty

I bought one for the art, sold it due to boring gameplay. Granada is much better game. Same art, different layout.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yancy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-how-many-em-folks-attended?tu=yancy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.