Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 101 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by lordloss
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HiltonCage.jpg
    video.snl.com@dbcc7ed5-96a0-333a-b920-6f8ef0521836_FULL.png
    image-937.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hellfire.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 9 years ago

I can certainly understand the the stress youve had to deal with the last few months Dan etc.

But i have to express thank you to everyone who made the show happen this was the best one yet. Take a break and enjoy yourselves for awhile you guys well deserve it !!!

thank you again for putting on another great show if not the best one yet.

Going to the pinball expo blows in comparison to the MGC please remember this before you decide to give it up.
    Please feel free to add me to help with the show next year if I can help you guys set things up or take some of the burdon off your shoulders I can commit to coming friday morning or whatever.

#84 9 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

owner is outta Green Bay, name is Erik. I will see if he is on pinside and see if he will join and share. I think Hellfire knows him and did the pf and cabinet work.

Yeah i did the cabinet and playfield restoration on BSD yeah Erik is on pinside but dont know his username here, hes also not on acebook Ive been trying to get him to start a FB account for some time now.

I dont realy know what to say so much about the BSD restoration stuff other than heres a link to some of the cabinet and playfield restoration stuff http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-cabinet-restoration I realy didnt document too much about it on pinside compared to FB. I also helped him with some technical help as far as rigging the led effects etc. other than that Erik did the reassembly leds mods and other stuff.

#87 9 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

He spent 2 years on the game - not every day of cousre, but the head was actually my old JD head and he had the PF redone, the cabinet fade was painted by hand, cabinet was clearcoated, etc. (think Hellfire did the pf and cab)... Know he had some pretty good offers but last I heard he did not accept them. He was the one who did the Swords of Fury last year - does some nice work.

Yeah replacing the top front poece on that JD head sucked lol yeah he only has realy been working on BSD since last spring after the MGC when he brought me the Cabinet to restore then the cabinet was so nice he sent me the PF to get done to match. i was impressed it was my first cabinet redecal project.

As far as the price goes on BSD well Erik didnt want to sell it even though i heard he got offers up into the $6k's range.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hellfire.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-goatdan-update?tu=Hellfire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.