7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Schusler
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I'm just curious to see what games pinsider's are planning on bringing. I'll be bringing my PinBot to be setup in the freeplay area - go easy on him!

Tentative list so far:

PinBot
    Wh20
    CP
    TicketTacToe
    Mario Andretti
    Secret Service
    Space Station
    EBC
    Volley
    Cyclone
    Virtual Cab
    TZ
    NGG
    Frankenstein
    Demo Man
    Austin Powers
    F-14 Tomcat
    Judge Dredd
    Drop a card

#2 7 years ago

I'm bringing my WH2O. I will be there tomorrow late morning helping people set up.
    Tom.

#3 7 years ago

Is your WH2O for sale Tom?

#4 7 years ago

I am bringing Champion Pub ($2500), Ticket Tac Toe($700), and Mario Andretti($950). I was going to bring a gorgeous Strikes and Spares, but wont have it ready in time.

#5 7 years ago

Giving up the CP already, Ralph? It didn't last long at my home, either.

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Is your WH2O for sale Tom?

If the offer is right it is.

Anyone bringing a Junkyard or POTC or Whirlwind for sale?

#7 7 years ago

I am bringing Secret Service and my friend is bringing Space Station and Eight Ball Champ.

#8 7 years ago

Volley ($675), Cyclone (friend's machine), virtual cab (U2 themed...of course) and a Galaga cocktail.

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

Giving up the CP already, Ralph? It didn't last long at my home, either.

Nah, my wife loves it. I really enjoy it too, and am really only bringing it for people to play, but if someone wants it, like pretty much anything I have, it is for sale for the right price. There is nothing in my collection that isnt for sale, it is just that certain things are worth far more to me than other things....LOL

#10 7 years ago

I'm bringing an arkanoid 2 supertop game but i don't think i can set it to freeplay. I'll have to jam a bunch of credits on it and hope they last. Either that or find someone to man my key while i'm not there.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

I'm bringing my WH2O. I will be there tomorrow late morning helping people set up.
    Tom.

I can see the old gal again huh? That will be nice.

#12 7 years ago

Yep Thanks John.

#13 7 years ago

I'm bringing TZ and NGG. Still on the fence about NF. If it goes, it will be for sale.

Jeff

#14 7 years ago

Is there a list anywhere that shows what games will be for sale, or games that people would bring if they have a buyer?

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from temlog:

I'm bringing TZ and NGG.

Nice! Really looking forward to putting some time on TZ, and NGG is one I haven't had the chance to play.

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Is there a list anywhere that shows what games will be for sale, or games that people would bring if they have a buyer?

Pynball.com has one. I have the overall show list, but I purposely don't publish it because a lot of times I have said, "Hey, I'm bringing ____" only to have it implode on me. As of the last that I checked, I believe there will be over 150 pinball machines at the show. If you include Tom's tour, I think we might crack 500 between the two locations.

It's going to be a heck of a year!

#17 7 years ago

Agreed, Very much looking forward to NGG!

Thanks in advance for bringing it!

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Pynball.com has one ...

Thanks, Dan!

#19 7 years ago

Loading up now, Frankenstein, Demo Man, Austin Powers, F-14 Tomcat, Judge Dredd, Drop a card, a few video games.
    Paul

#20 7 years ago

Good news! NickVegas and I decided to come up for the whole weekend. We will be playing in the tournament and hanging out. Maybe buy a game? We don't really have game transport to take anything back to Chicago with us though.

#21 7 years ago

I can confirm that my Batman Forever is already there for play too It'll probably be in the Star World's Arcade room. I also have a WCS, Orbitor 1 and Mr & Ms. Pac-Man in the tournament area.

Also in the tournament area will be CFTBL, NBAFB (x2) and Aztec.

Lots more though -- I just dropped by the hotel for something completely unrelated, and there is already a trailerfull of pins at the show!

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

I can confirm that my Batman Forever is already there for play too It'll probably be in the Star World's Arcade room. I also have a WCS, Orbitor 1 and Mr & Ms. Pac-Man in the tournament area.
    Also in the tournament area will be CFTBL, NBAFB (x2) and Aztec.
    Lots more though -- I just dropped by the hotel for something completely unrelated, and there is already a trailerfull of pins at the show!

Excellent. Can't wait.

#23 7 years ago

Slugfest, One of the NBAFB's and if there is room at the show I will bring in a South Park Saturday morning.

#24 7 years ago

When I just left the hall right now, I think the game count is already north of 40. That's insane.

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

When I just left the hall right now, I think the game count is already north of 40. That's insane.

#26 7 years ago

I am here w csi and sinbad

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I am here w csi and sinbad

Can't wait to play CSI. I've heard it's a lot of fun!

#28 7 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

ovfdfireman said:I am here w csi and sinbad

I too am looking forward to playing CSI. I've heard good things. Thanks to ovfdfireman for bringing it!

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Thanks to ovfdfireman for bringing it!

Indeed! A big thanks to all you guys who are bringing games to the show.

#30 7 years ago

If you can believe it, there is actually going to be TWO CSIs at the show. One is there already.

I can barely believe it. I hope to actually get to play one myself.

Heh, yeah. Right.

Seriously, a HUGE thank you to everyone who brings machines to the show. This year is going to be an amazing arcade, and you guys are really stepping up to make it happen!

#31 7 years ago

Thanks to all bringing games. I WILL be bringing one of my pins next year. This is my first pinball extravaganza so I decided just to check it all out.

Next year I hope to have a vehicle that can more readily transport pins which will make things much easier.

So pumped and Sat morn can't get here early enough.

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

gweempose said:

ovfdfireman said:I am here w csi and sinbad
    I too am looking forward to playing CSI. I've heard good things. Thanks to ovfdfireman for bringing it!

I actually found one of these in the wild and played some games a few days ago.

Despite the seeming "sparse-ness" of the playfield, I thought it was quite cool. The raising/lowering skull multi-ball locks were a neat toy, and I really like the little high speed u-turn underneath the microscope. I never watched the show, but I could see a fan totally geeking out on this machine. Definitely worth dropping a few quarters into.....

Later,
    EV

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Next year I hope to have a vehicle that can more readily transport pins which will make things much easier.

i can stop by with the Flex and you can throw the MM in the back, if you want.

#34 7 years ago

I will probably be buying one at the show so I sort of bringing one...

I will be leaving it there for people to play until I leave that night....

#35 7 years ago

Dave > MM needs a few more tweaks (moat kickout still draining sometimes) and LEDs installed before it would be ready for 30 hours of constant play.

Maybe next year

2 years later
    #36 5 years ago

I am bringing a Gottlieb Spin Out pin (FS/FT) and a Midway Two Tigers (FS/FT) arcade game. I am looking for a Flash Gordon, Globetrotters and a Evel Knievel.

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from Stevemoerke:

I am bringing a Gottlieb Spin Out pin (FS/FT) and a Midway Two Tigers (FS/FT) arcade game. I am looking for a Flash Gordon, Globetrotters and a Evel Knievel.

Are you bringing them 2 years ago?

#38 5 years ago
    Quoted from Stevemoerke:

Is your two tigers dedicated or the tron conversion?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Lighting - Interactive
    Pinball Z
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 64.00
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 12.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 10.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Displays
    GermanGamingSupplies.com
    $ 59.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 134.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    € 9.10
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 94.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside