Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ChrisS
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

barracuda 001.JPG
    barracora pf and stencils 005.JPG
    xenon blue ramp 002.JPG
    xenon tube 005.JPG
    xenon topper 003.JPG
    There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 9 years ago

I'll be bringing either Sorcerer or Theatre of Magic. Thinking sorcerer since many people have never played it before and the games tend to be quicker.

#102 9 years ago

Yeah bring Sorcerer .

#103 9 years ago

I concur, love my system 9, and who hasn't played a TOM?

#104 9 years ago
    Quoted from Stevemoerke:

I am planning on bringing a Midway Tron that will be for sale or I will be willing to trade it. I am looking for a Williams Champagne edition Fire pinball machine or a really nice Fire, Flash Gordon, Bally Harlem Globetrotters, Bally Elektra, Williams Firepower, and a Data East Batman.

Same Tron that has been there for the last 2 years?

#105 9 years ago

I've got to decide on what to bring as a second pin . Bally Lost worldand Fish Tales are the 2 that I'm thinking about .

#106 9 years ago

OH wait to clarify it's between those two for the second pin , I'm bringing Devil Riders for sure as the first pin.

#107 9 years ago

Who's on first?

#108 9 years ago

I'm bringing a Whirlwind.

#109 9 years ago

Looking like afm well be coming

#110 9 years ago

Sorcerer it is.
    Glad everyone is excited to play it.
    Its fast and furious.

#111 9 years ago

I was going to bring my sample tz. But we decided on bringing our bad cats. Haven't seen one there sense I've been going.

#112 9 years ago
    Quoted from mario_1_up:

I was going to bring my sample tz. But we decided on bringing our Bad Cats. Haven't seen one there sense I've been going.

THANKS!!! That is one pin I have wanted to try and never see it at shows.

#113 9 years ago
    Quoted from mario_1_up:

I was going to bring my sample tz. But we decided on bringing our Bad Cats. Haven't seen one there sense I've been going.

Dibs

thanks for bringing it!!! Really looking forward to getting some games on it. If you want to sell, I am sure there will be a few people looking, but the one wearing the goofy ass shirt Korn makes for me, is the guy to sell to...

#114 9 years ago

Sorry games not for sale. Wife about killed me when l sold the first one.And i have a new playfield and plastic set for it. Just waiting on the new ramps to be made to do a playfield swap.

#115 9 years ago

I think I'll be bringing LoTR this year (NFS).

Jaz

#116 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

I think I'll be bringing LoTR this year (NFS).
    Jaz

Nice

#117 9 years ago

I should note that if people bringing a game and it plays perfect/100%, then please contact me if you would like it to be featured in clock chaos. It will get ~70 plays and I do not tolerate ANY machine abuse so it will be safe while under my watch on Friday night. Following the event the game will be safe in the main hall and will have a premium slot in the main hall line up.

Game will preferrably be at MGC earlier on Friday so I can help you with load in and setup in the clock chaos area of the hall. I want to have all chaos games setup and fine tuned by 3:30pm.

I would ask that you are comfortable giving me the keys for the Friday event so I am able to free stuck balls. I can promise that nobody else will go in your machine without me. I may also request to pull outlane posts or tighten tilts for chaos in order to keep ball times lower/the event moving at an even pace.

We like to feature unique and quality games and it is a great way to get some exposure and show off your game. We also like to feature at least 1 EM, 1 Earlier SS, 1 DMD in this event.

There is obviously a distinct advantage if you allow your game to be featured since you will know the ins/outs of your game for the event.

A huge thanks in advance for those providing a game! I am just a helper that runs the chaos event each year and I could not do it without the crew of great helpers and those willing to have their games featured.

#118 9 years ago

Just want to note that I am NOT bringing those three EMs, but rather LOOKING for them.

#119 9 years ago

I just got done refurbishing a RFM. That is one I will be bringing. It most likely will be for sale.

I am also leaning toward my TSPP, and Monopoly. Those will not be for sale.

#120 9 years ago

Where you at Dantebean?

You are slacking on maintaining the full list of games/people bringing them...
    Let's get this party rocking with a full up to list of what is coming.

Getting pumped now that MGC is just around the corner.

#121 9 years ago

Anyone know if there will be more food vendors this year? Last year I thought the only option was hotdogs or the overpriced hotel food.

#122 9 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone know if there will be more food vendors this year? Last year I thought the only option was hotdogs or the overpriced hotel food.

?????

There is a mall in almost the same parking lot... There is a ton of local food around that hotel.....

Or did you mean within the hotel itself?

#123 9 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

?????
    There is a mall in almost the same parking lot... There is a ton of local food around that hotel.....
    Or did you mean within the hotel itself?

Within the hotel itself. I'll be a vendor this year and it might be hard to leave.

#124 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Where you at Dantebean?
    You are slacking on maintaining the full list of games/people bringing them...
    Let's get this party rocking with a full up to list of what is coming.
    Getting pumped now that MGC is just around the corner.

I will update tonight when I get home. I am unfortunatly out this year for MGC due to travel buddy not going and me on a budget plan for a new house. Wish I could free up the funds to make it but I need to get my kids to a better school district before high school and a bigger house.

#125 9 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

Last year we had an outside food vendor as well... Jersey Mike's subs. I thought it was pretty damn good if you weren't able to get away to the food court. They were down the end of the hall just inside the hotel from the vendor tent. The hotel was serving dogs and burgers in there as well...

Jaz

#126 9 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

I will update tonight when I get home. I am unfortunatly out this year for MGC due to travel buddy not going and me on a budget plan for a new house. Wish I could free up the funds to make it but I need to get my kids to a better school district before high school and a bigger house.

Well that sucks dan. But there's always next year.

#127 9 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

Sorry to hear you can't make it. Should we close this thread and restart it and let him off the hook.

I'm happy to start a thread that would be all encompassing. Thoughts?

#128 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Sorry to hear you can't make it. Should we close this thread and restart it and let him off the hook.

I'm happy to start a thread that would be all encompassing. Thoughts?

I suppose it would be kind of depressing having to check and update an event you can't even go to.

#129 9 years ago

Go for it ChrisS

link back to here to redirect to the new tread and have mods close this one down when you make the new one.

#130 9 years ago

KingPinGames
    RRWOZ
    The Hobbit
    Time Traveler (epic arcade game)
    LOTR
    Family Guy
    Rocky and Bullwinkle

Whysnow
    TX Sector
    BK2K (maybe)

Vidgameseller
    Vids - ?
    Arcade - ?

ChrisS
    Breakshot

lordloss
    FH

20eyes
    Afterburner - vid

Jediturtle
    SST-Prem.

zrbrt
    El Dorado
    Atlantis
    Centigrade 37

Bryan Kelly
    Beer

GAP
    Newer Stern? (not sure if for play or for sale NIB)

Pinball Ken
    WCS 94

Floyd1977
    High Speed

20eyes
    Stargate or Flash

Borygard
    Bringing same great tech service and unique mods

CaptainNeo
    "I like to keep it a surprise"

SCOTTinHUBERTUS
    Flintstones
    Congo

dkazz1
    T2 (if not sold)

Animesuperj
    TSPP
    Twister
    NBA Jam

Yancy
    TOTAN

davewtf
    Jackbot

PinballOrphanage
    Xenon

Jetzxi
    Stern 24
    Time Machine (maybe)

Ranhorton
    Sorcerer or TOM

Trilogybeer
    Devil Riders
    Lost World or Fish Tales

Swenny
    WW

Mario_1_up
    Bad Cats

Maddog14
    RFM
    TSPP or Monopoly

#131 9 years ago

Dantebean,

You can bow out if you like. I have created a new thread.

Hopefully you can make it next year.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-the-official-what-are-you-bringingselling-thread#post-2299214

chris

There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-fsftwanted/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.