Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ChrisS
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

barracuda 001.JPG
    barracora pf and stencils 005.JPG
    xenon blue ramp 002.JPG
    xenon tube 005.JPG
    xenon topper 003.JPG
    There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 9 years ago

Thread is now an inventory of what Pinsiders may bring. (This post updated 7:45am 3/10)

KingPinGames
    RRWOZ
    The Hobbit
    Time Traveler (epic arcade game)
    LOTR
    Family Guy
    Rocky and Bullwinkle

Whysnow
    TX Sector
    BK2K (maybe)

Vidgameseller
    Vids - ?
    Arcade - ?

ChrisS
    Breakshot

lordloss
    FH

20eyes
    Afterburner - vid

Jediturtle
    SST-Prem.

zrbrt
    El Dorado
    Atlantis
    Centigrade 37

Bryan Kelly
    Beer

GAP
    Newer Stern? (not sure if for play or for sale NIB)

Pinball Ken
    WCS 94

Floyd1977
    High Speed

20eyes
    Stargate or Flash

Borygard
    Bringing same great tech service and unique mods

CaptainNeo
    "I like to keep it a surprise"

SCOTTinHUBERTUS
    Flintstones
    Congo

dkazz1
    T2 (if not sold)

Animesuperj
    TSPP
    Twister
    NBA Jam

Yancy
    TOTAN

davewtf
    Jackbot

PinballOrphanage
    Xenon

Jetzxi
    Stern 24
    Time Machine (maybe)

Ranhorton
    Sorcerer or TOM

Trilogybeer
    Devil Riders
    Lost World or Fish Tales

Swenny
    WW

Mario_1_up
    Bad Cats

Maddog14
    RFM
    TSPP or Monopoly

#2 9 years ago

I will have the following in my booth

Ruby Red Wizard of Oz
    The Hobbit (as per Jack in another thread)
    Time Traveler (90's Sega video)
    Lord of the Rings with interactive topper
    2-10 more pieces depending on what is in the warehouse around that time.

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

I will have the following in my booth
    Ruby Red Wizard of Oz
    The Hobbit (as per Jack in another thread)
    Time Traveler (90's Sega video)
    Lord of the Rings with interactive topper
    2-10 more pieces depending on what is in the warehouse around that time.

Time Traveler! PM SENT!

#4 9 years ago

Def a bit soon for the thread. But since your starting it does this mean your maintaining it?

Typically somone takes it on and as people post what they are selling said person refreshes the opening post to reflect who and what people are bringing.

I'm happy to maintain a FS thread starting March 15th if people want.

I applaud your excitement, though.

Chris

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Def a bit soon for the thread. But since your starting it does this mean your maintaining it?
    Typically somone takes it on and as people post what they are selling said person refreshes the opening post to reflect who and what people are bringing.
    I'm happy to maintain a FS thread starting March 15th if people want.
    I applaud your excitement, though.
    Chris

This is not the "What are you bringing to MGC". I am in no way patient enough to handle that monster. This is just "I'm going to MGC, do you have any _______ for sale?"

#6 9 years ago

I'm looking forward to it already. I booked my room yesterday!

#7 9 years ago

dantebean > you started the thread, you are now in charge of maintaining it.

I will br bringing 1-2 games, maybe TX with NOS pf installed by then or possibly another classic John T. GTB game.

I ONLY sell to others that also bring games to MGC. (I don't like the excuses of I did not bring something because then I could not leave with something >> if we all did that to our local biggest show then there would be no games to even play).

I also would like to buy a DE time machine and badcats. Genesis may also be of interest.

May have HUO BK2K for sale/trade or Wwind with CPR pf installed for sale or trade at MGC time(really depends on when a few other games I have arriving actually come to me and space concerns at the time).

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I will br bringing 1-2 games, maybe TX with NOS pf installed by then or possibly another classic John T. GTB game.
    I ONLY sell to others that also bring games to MGC. (I don't like the excuses of I did not bring something because then I could not leave with something >> if we all did that to our local biggest show then there would be no games to even play).
    I also would like to buy a DE Time Machine and badcats. Genesis may also be of interest.
    May have HUO BK2K for sale/trade or Wwind with CPR pf installed for sale or trade at MGC time(really depends on when a few other games I have arriving actually come to me and space concerns at teh time).

NO! Please don't make me. This is the FS/FT thread for MGC. If no "MGC what are you bringing" thread isn't open by March then I will try to head it.

#9 9 years ago

The annual "what are you bringing thread really just becomes the what are you buying/selling thread unfortunately (also ends up in many games never showing up sadly as they get sold before the event event starts). I can't help it if you titled the thread incorrectly

#10 9 years ago

NOt sure what ill bring at this point, but will more than likely bring 10-15 videos and maybe a few pins.

I dont have a current list of games, but you can always check my two ebay locations for what is available through them, or just contact me directly

ebay ids

vidgameseller (central Ilinois location)
    wbocody (chicago area location)

I can bring basically anything from either location if a deal is worked out
    thanks
    troy

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

NOt sure what ill bring at this point, but will more than likely bring 10-15 videos and maybe a few pins.
    I dont have a current list of games, but you can always check my two ebay locations for what is available through them, or just contact me directly
    ebay ids
    vidgameseller (central Ilinois location)
    wbocody (chicago area location)
    I can bring basically anything from either location if a deal is worked out
    thanks
    troy

change that 3-5 videos and I will thumbs you up buddy

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

NO! Please don't make me. This is the FS/FT thread for MGC. If no "MGC what are you bringing" thread isn't open by March then I will try to head it.

Yup Hilton is right. It's all you buddy. I'll start you out with 1 machine I know I'll be bringing to sell.

Breakshot (capcom)

I'll add more as we get closer

Chris

#13 9 years ago

Somebody sell me a Gottlieb Punk

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

May have HUO BK2K for sale/trade

Dam, dare I ask what you're going to want for that?

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Dam, dare I ask what you're going to want for that?

Preferably a trade for a nice condition B/W DMD with cash +/- depending on condition and game. I also would trade for/towards a recent Stern Pro/VE game (Maybe a Mustang or IMVE or ?; not really sure bu open to any Stern form the past 10 years). Would possibly trade towards a good priced WOZ or ???

I figure the BK2K at 3500ish value. It is not a trailer queen or a perfect NIB game but is one of the nicest condition original examples around.

#16 9 years ago

I might be trading FH, would be looking for a SP or a TSPP. Cash +/-

#17 9 years ago

I'd be in the market for a wedge head , something with a nice b ackglass the rest could be shitty .

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

I'd be in the market for a wedge head , something with a nice b ackglass the rest could be shitty .

Hmmmm, exactly how much into the market would you be?

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from Goonie:

Hmmmm, exactly how much into the market would you be?

Something cheap . I was hoping to play a few at MGC and possibly buy the one I like the best .

#20 9 years ago

I have a Central Park I've been toying with getting rid of. Kind of cool with the Interactive Monkey in the backglass. Overall, nice Backglass, no wear on Playfield that I can see...never been shopped. I wound up with 3 EM's for some reason and would like to get rid of two. If I can get my act together, maybe I'll bring it up.

Does it Have to be a wedge head, or would you be interested in the Miss-O too? That Playfield has gotten the HSA treatment.

1 week later
    #21 9 years ago

I am planning on bringing an Afterburner that I have a potential buyer for if that doesn't work out it will be for sale.
    Looking for a Firepower project.

#22 9 years ago

If not traded or sold before, I will likely have my Star Trek Premium (with Aurich translite/other mods) up for sale there. Hoping to find a Mustang premium/LE, Metallica premium/LE or Spider-man.

It's going to be here before we know it!

#23 9 years ago

Will be looking for a IJ. Am selling some current invetnory to fund, but would be willing to trade (almost) anything in my collection towards/for it with $ +/- if needed.

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I also would like to buy a DE Time Machine and badcats. Genesis may also be of interest.
    May have HUO BK2K for sale/trade or Wwind with CPR pf installed for sale or trade at MGC time(really depends on when a few other games I have arriving actually come to me and space concerns at the time).

I want to see and play the TX sector!

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

I just picked up a wedge head with a shitty backglass and the rest isn't bad.

#26 9 years ago

KingPinGames
    RRWOZ
    The Hobbit
    Time Traveler (epic arcade game)
    LOTR

Whysnow
    TX Sector
    BK2K (maybe)

Vidgameseller
    Vids - ?
    Arcade - ?

ChrisS
    Breakshot

lordloss
    FH

20eyes
    Afterburner - vid

Jediturtle
    SST-Prem.

#27 9 years ago

I am looking for an El Dorado, Atlantis, Centigrade 37; maybe some other single player EMs - PM me!

#28 9 years ago

Dante OWNING the thread! Nice job man!

#29 9 years ago

I suggest editing the first post with the updated list.

#30 9 years ago

Beer for the after party. Free.

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Beer for the after party. Free.

Gracias!

#32 9 years ago

I can haul up 10 new in box Stern's in my trailer if paid for in advance. Mustang pro & premium, Metallica pro, WWE pro or LE, Walking dead pro premium, AC/DC pro, Star Trek Premium or pro

#34 9 years ago

Bringing High Speed.

2 weeks later
    #35 9 years ago

I'm thinking about bringing Stargate. I just have to finish fixing the garbage boot issue. Its not perfect but I am happy with how its been working lately. Or should I bring Flash?

#36 9 years ago

I'm bringing Devil Riders and one other pinball , some beer and LIONMAN.

#37 9 years ago

Trilogy is back baby!!!

#38 9 years ago

Looking to buy a wedge head and maybe some LIONMAN .

#39 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

Trilogy is back baby!!!

Back with a brand new pair of shoes and a fresh coat of LIONMAN.

#40 9 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Looking to buy a wedge head and maybe some LIONMAN .

Are you looking for one sooner? I have a stock car that I took in trade to make a deal happen. $100, come and get it.

#41 9 years ago

I've got a bank shot EM I can bring down if someone wants a nice looking machine that needs a little TLC. Cosmetically nice but just not working all the way. Would give someone a very fair deal on it.

#42 9 years ago

Trying to hold off until Midwest , so I can devote my time to the trilogy games .

#43 9 years ago
    Quoted from dkazz1:

I've got a bank shot EM I can bring down if someone wants a nice looking machine that needs a little TLC. Cosmetically nice but just not working all the way. Would give someone a very fair deal on it.

PM sent

#44 9 years ago

I'm bringing the same thing I brought last year, Taro.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#45 9 years ago

I like to keep it a surprise. Actually I usually don't know what i'm bringing until the last min when I finally decide. Maybe Locomotion, maybe Torpedo alley Don't know.

#46 9 years ago

Taking in a huo (supposedly) rocky and bullwinkle. I have service this game and it looks the part. Will tear it down and verify everything works before bringing it to the show.

#47 9 years ago

I'll be bringing a Flintstones and a Congo. I'll just need Rob to take a look at the top playfield GI before it's ready to play.

Scott.

#48 9 years ago

Congo that is.

#49 9 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

Taking in a huo (supposedly) rocky and bullwinkle. I have service this game and it looks the part. Will tear it down and verify everything works before bringing it to the show.

Nice! I am looking forward to more time on R&B. There used to be one local on route to play but it has been a while.

#50 9 years ago

Do people have a preference of RoboWar or TX?

I brought TX last year and am hoping to swap in the NOS pf between now and MGC.

I have no idea if peopel prefer something new with Robo or TX because... well because it is tx tx tx.

Robowar plays nice but I have not gone through it completely so not sure if it can handle the amount of play it will get at MGC. Probably stocking up on extra drops woudl be sufficient to keep it playing strong?

There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-fsftwanted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.