Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dkpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

17797_10155359047645198_4013217322431421503_n.jpg
    hilton_shirt_back.jpg
    hilton_shirt_front.jpg
    DSC_9266.jpg
    DSC_9265.jpg
    DSC_9263.jpg
    DSC_9262.jpg
    vince_hilton_pms_redact.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I have lots of great moments and memories form this past weekend so a short list:
    Countless high fives from doug and jay and scott everytime I saw them
    Hugs and good times with great people just enjoying life
    Many people with smiles of pure joy while playing the gameshow cash grab machine
    Getting my nuts rumbled by BOP2.0 with the sub in the door
    KillerQueen (Yes, I played a videogame!) was super fun at 3am in the afterparty with the beardbros
    Teaching a bunch of people the ruleset for excalibur and then seeing them later on playing multiple games
    Hanging with Rob Anthony and others in his room and chatting. Rob also came over to my house pre-MGC and taught me a bunch of stuff, fixed a few lingering issues, and then we played through many of my games which was a blast and the perfect warm up to MGC. Such a solid dude and always a joy to hang with him and Taro.
    Dinner with Korn and SheKorn at Flemmings (it was the perfect break from MGC and made me glad we made that part of my lost bet)
    Yancy blowing it up on AFM during Chaos. Guy is a dominating player and was cool to see him blast the machine that everyone else was struggling on
    Jay getting a 'tat' at about 3am on Sat night
    Chickenhead in the gameshow
    Some new friends and reconnecting with old friends

Where are pics of you in the shirt you lost the bet on?

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheKorn:

Oh sorry sorry, got busy processing the rest of the MGC photos and neglected to post them. But here's the backstory, for those of us just hearing about this now.
    As some of you may or may not (hurumph) know, Whysnow (Hilton) has been a bit of a cheerleader for the whole Skit-B Predator Pinball project.
    End of October 2014 there was lots of bluster going every which way about taking bets whether Whysnow was going to get his Predator by the end of 2014. The usual keyboard warrior stuff, I'll bet you a game, I'll bet you a thousand dollars, mainly stuff that nobody would ever want to lose nor believe anyone you don't know would pay up on.
    I know Hilton, and having no horse in the race nor pot to throw at it couldn't pass up an opportunity to make lemonade out of lemons by amusing myself with the Predator situation. I WANTED IN ON THE ACTION! (I get bored easily. )
    So I sent Hilton some PMs, and we agreed to a bet. He'd be playing his Predator by January 1, 2015, or he'd have to wear a t-shirt of my design all day Saturday at MGC, plus buy me dinner. Conversely, if he was playing his machine by January first, I'd have to wear a shirt of his design, and buy him dinner.
    WELL... we all know what happened in the meantime. Needless to say I wasn't going to be buying dinner!
    Without further adieu, here is Hilton with the shirt! He wore it all day Saturday at MGC and on through the after party. Never let it be said that he doesn't pay on his bets!
    ...and dinner was pretty good, too!
    » YouTube video
    Thanks for being a good sport, Hilton!

vince_hilton_pms_redact.png (Click image to enlarge)
    DSC_9262.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    DSC_9263.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    DSC_9265.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    DSC_9266.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    hilton_shirt_front.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    hilton_shirt_back.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Thanks Vince.
    Looks like Hilton was a great sport about it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-favorite-moments-thread?tu=tomgwi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.