(Topic ID: 154579)

MGC buy sell trade while at the show. (No games)

By Fortytwo

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 96 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by pinwhoo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160407_225747_(resized).jpg
    23aaff512723a32347c8471ee16472e2d5beb6d4_(resized).jpg
    586b85d8d192dae6edca5a283370bfe62b72e52b_(resized).jpg
    014_(resized).JPG
    013_(resized).JPG
    DSCF5501_(resized).JPG
    DSCF5502_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 7 years ago

I have a wico big top playfield I would like to sell on the cheap. Could be good wall art or touch up practice...

Quoted from goatdan:

I run a video game resale business, so feel free to contact me if you're looking to unload.

I'll send you a pm tonight with what I have.

#52 7 years ago
    Quoted from Friengineer:

I have a wico big top playfield I would like to sell on the cheap. Could be good wall art or touch up practice...

There was a Milwaukee CL ad (and maybe a post on PS) of someone looking for PF's for wall art. I believe the ad said in the $50 range.

#53 7 years ago

I have a new in box t-Rex (the newly made one that looks like the t-Rex from the movie). Never installed.

$350 cash

#54 7 years ago
    Quoted from mr2xbass:

I don't mind about color. I believe mine are also chrome, not perfect, so might be a good trade.
    There's a DIY community hub here in Milwaukee I'm a member of ( http://www.milwaukeemakerspace.org ) and I'm going to take the legs there and see if anyone can help me clean them up (remove rust areas, polish). There's also powder coating available there, so that is also something I was considering doing.
    When I got my game, it had these 28.5's, though should be 27. Gottlieb 80B's are already pretty tall and the extra 1.5" makes it noticeably TALL. Was considering all options such as drilling alternate holes in the cab, alternate holes in the legs, lopping off the bottom of the legs and folding in a new spot for the levelers.. but I'll wait and see what MGC brings before I do anything "extreme" or irreversible.

If you want I can throw the two legs inhale in my car. If your interested message me through pinside and I'll give you my cell. I will also be selling a few games TMNT will have my number on it.
    Thanks
    Fortytwo.

#55 7 years ago
    Quoted from Fortytwo:

If you want I can throw the two legs inhale in my car. If your interested message me through pinside and I'll give you my cell. I will also be selling a few games TMNT will have my number on it.
    Thanks
    Fortytwo.

Pm'd

#56 7 years ago

Monopoly ramps, used $50 for both.
    Both are worn from heavy use right ramp is not all that bad compared to the left.
    Left ramp is cracked halfway across where the diverter mounts. Hunk of plastic missing where the switch mounts at the top of the ramp. Better than nothing since the lefts are hard to come by.

IMG_4575[1]_(resized).JPGIMG_4575[1]_(resized).JPG

Extra plastics + stickers from monopoly. Used slings and electric company the rest is new yet. $20

IMG_4578[1]_(resized).JPGIMG_4578[1]_(resized).JPG

#57 7 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

I have a new set of TWD pro plastics for sale. I opened them, took the protective plastic off and don't need them.

Still have the TWD pro plastic set available

IMG_1429_(resized).jpgIMG_1429_(resized).jpg

IMG_1430_(resized).jpgIMG_1430_(resized).jpg

#58 7 years ago

WANT TO BUY Southpark!!! If anyone has got one they want to sell please let me know doesn't have to be perfect, but would like it to be nice. Would like to pick up at MGC if possible.

#59 7 years ago

I have a bunch of stuff coming with me. Boss handed me a bag of random odd plastics, mostly those keychain fob things and some toppers. DE Simpsons, Hook, Last Action Hero, Space Shuttle toppers. TOTAN fob and sticker, High Speed, Pinbot, Jurassic Park, etc key fobs. Bunch more but I just can't think of em. In the middle of cleaning up some video cabinets so my brain is fried.

I will be looking for a score reel assembly for my Aztec. I borrowed some parts for something else and now I can't find where I put them. Springs and some other doo-dads, so I would just as soon buy a whole one. Coil need not be good, I just need the clicky bits.

#60 7 years ago
    Quoted from Compute:

I have a bunch of stuff coming with me. Boss handed me a bag of random odd plastics, mostly those keychain fob things and some toppers. DE Simpsons, Hook, Last Action Hero, Space Shuttle toppers. TOTAN fob and sticker, High Speed, Pinbot, Jurassic Park, etc key fobs. Bunch more but I just can't think of em. In the middle of cleaning up some video cabinets so my brain is fried.
    I will be looking for a score reel assembly for my Aztec. I borrowed some parts for something else and now I can't find where I put them. Springs and some other doo-dads, so I would just as soon buy a whole one. Coil need not be good, I just need the clicky bits.

I'm interested in the JP keychain.

#61 7 years ago

I am looking for more wall hanger playfields. Need to be decent art as they will be getting hung up at a local bar where we have games on route.

#62 7 years ago

I have the four playfield ramps used on CFTBL I could sell if anyone is interested. They are dirty and have some chips and cracks, but better than nothing. PM me if interested.

#63 7 years ago

Used Vector plastics. 20.00 takes all. A couple are cracked but the slingshots are not.

Used Blackout Backglass , most art is there, looks good until you illuminate it. Some black adhesive was used on back in spots to protect art. great unlit wall hanger. 60.00

(will only be brought if spoken for. PM me)

#64 7 years ago

I've got an alternative translite for STTNG that I could bring to MGC for sale or trade.

It's this one http://goo.gl/pnhovS

It's in great shape, but I prefer the original. PM me if interested.

#65 7 years ago
    Quoted from Compute:

I have some older score reels I don't know what they are from post a picture and I can look. If it's a Williams plastic one I got that. I also have some yellow paper ones.
    Fortytwo

#66 7 years ago
    Quoted from Compute:

I have a bunch of stuff coming with me. Boss handed me a bag of random odd plastics, mostly those keychain fob things and some toppers. DE Simpsons, Hook,

I would love a Hook keychain.

#67 7 years ago

I am looking for some decent Williams style lockdown bars (welded variety)

#68 7 years ago

Posted this in the other thread, but thought I would put it here as well...

Anyone want/need a set of Stern pinball side rails? They are just the standard black rails. They are used, but not dented, so they would be perfect for powder coating or whatever. If so is $25 fair? Let me know. Thanks.

#69 7 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Posted this in the other thread, but thought I would put it here as well...
    Anyone want/need a set of Stern pinball side rails? They are just the standard black rails. They are used, but not dented, so they would be perfect for powder coating or whatever. If so is $25 fair? Let me know. Thanks.

I have multiple sets of standard side rails and most are new take offs from pro models. $25/set if anyone needs more if LesManley's set sells.

#70 7 years ago

If you guys had the lollipop ones I'd be in

#71 7 years ago

Anyone have the Pan that sits under the rotating head in BOP? I would be willing to throw some money your way!

#72 7 years ago

Update

Haunted House backglass – BGresto $250
    Haunted House backglass – Original $200 (has been sealed, flaking in bottom right unlit corner)
    Devil Riders backglass – repro $150
    Magic Castle backglass – Sold
    Seawitch backglass – Original $150 sealed with few scratches

#73 7 years ago

I have some bg that I can bring if pre-sold. Some are wall hangers, other are ok.

Kings and Queens - nicer of two - sold
    K&Q #2 - $30
    Speakeasy - flaking - sold
    Big Deal - $25
    Phoenix - $25
    Six Million Dollar Man - nice - $125
    Chicago Coin Kicker - $40
    Gtb Olympics - $50
    Chicago Coin Royal Flash - sold

#74 7 years ago

Probably a long shot, but still on the hunt for the gun assembly for The Shadow.

#75 7 years ago

I have the guts from a working Galaxian cocktail table that I used for a mame project. Includes motherboard, prower suppy, and controls. Not sure of the value, make me a fair offer if intereted.

Bummer on the Pro model only side rails as I need a new stainless steel set for my Whitewater.

#76 7 years ago

I have 3 populated Playfields hi lo ace, countdown and super straight. I picked them up cause I'm looking for wall art. Super straight and hi lo ace look good enough to put in a game so I feel bad stripping them so if any body wants them I'll trade them. I'm looking for Playfields and backglasses for wall hangers so let me know what you have. These are trade only.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#77 7 years ago

I found some more stuff to sell or trade
    Baywatch translite $30
    Pat hand backglass $30
    Flying circus backglass $25
    Any monitor bezels $50 each
    I'm looking for a centipede bezel (full size)

#78 7 years ago
    Quoted from dozer1:

Used Vector plastics. 20.00 takes all. A couple are cracked but the slingshots are not.
    Used Blackout Backglass , most art is there, looks good until you illuminate it. Some black adhesive was used on back in spots to protect art. great unlit wall hanger. 60.00
    (will only be brought if spoken for. PM me)

Thought it would be a good idea to show pics of Backglass--EXCELLENT wallhanger and likely much better than most originals.

DSCF5502_(resized).JPGDSCF5502_(resized).JPG

DSCF5501_(resized).JPGDSCF5501_(resized).JPG

#79 7 years ago

Well not planning on making the show but i do have a silverball mania Im looking to sell with a new cpr recleared playfield and plastic set included would like to get $1600 i can come friday night or saturday morning on my way to chicago is someone is interested.

Pics of machine here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/silverball-mania-owners-club-fans-also-welcome
    needs playfield swap and cabinet will need repaint has rebuilt power supply with new connectors rebuilt sound board and mpu and 4 displays have been replaced backglass is nice has one quarter sized touch up in black area.
    Please PM if interested.

013_(resized).JPG013_(resized).JPG
    014_(resized).JPG014_(resized).JPG

#80 7 years ago

Would love to buy a sweet wall hanger backglass or playfield. I'm going Sunday, hopefully there will be some cool stuff left.

#81 7 years ago

I have this Bumper Pool Table project available that I could bring down to the show Saturday or Sunday. Would discount it to a pinsider

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

#82 7 years ago
    Quoted from Hellfire:

Well not planning on making the show

that is a bummer!

Always enjoy playing your amazing decks!

#83 7 years ago

used pinball stuff
    classic stern transformer and rectifier board - $75
    classic stern coin door assy - $60

revenge from mars left & right ramps - $100 for the pair

used arcade stuff
    atari primal rage board set w/ original manual (on metal mounting plate) [clean, no hacks, tested, 100% working] - $100 obo
    konami jail break board set w/ original manual (on metal mounting plate) [clean, no hacks, untested] - $40 obo
    seta twin eagle board set w/ photocopied manual (jamma compatible) [clean, no hacks, tested, 100% working] - $75 obo
    atari tempest board set [clean, no hacks, tested, 100% working] - $225 firm

new stuff that I originally purchased from pinball life, but never got around to using
    b/w standard lockdown bar (brand new) - $60
    http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1369

b/w wpc/wpc-95 lockdown bar receiver (brand new) - $70
    http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2093

pm me if you would like me to set any of these items aside for you

#84 7 years ago

If anyone needs any coils, drop me a PM. I can bring them with me up there. 10% off ebay store prices for the show.

Andrew
    ebay.com link: ebay.com

#85 7 years ago

I need a set of gottlieb sys 3 flipper bats if anyone has a spare set to sell.

#86 7 years ago

Centaur CPR mirrored edition backglass, $200 firm, still in original CPR box. Opened for inspection, never used.

Centaur CPR 10-piece plastics set, $100 firm. Blue protective film still attached.

If you want 'em, let me know before I hit the road Friday morning.

#87 7 years ago

Bringing a restorable high speed playfield, and a very very good rollergames playfield to the show, along with very very good mata hari backglass and a decent flash gordon backglass. All will be in Rob Anthony's booth (Pinball Classics).

#88 7 years ago

all sold*******I have a couple brand new Weller WES51 soldering stations in case anyone is interested.

I'm thinking $65.00 OBO

#89 7 years ago

and I still have my brand new BOP 2.0 kit available...........

#90 7 years ago

I have an unopened Total Lightshow GI Theater Kit for Metallica from TimeBandit I'm interested in selling. This is for the older, wooden back box MetPro, so it comes with the Matrix Terminator boards. These are going for $330 shipped and you'll have to wait a bit if you want to get one. You can buy mine at MGC for $300 and have it in hand. Send me a PM if you are interested.

586b85d8d192dae6edca5a283370bfe62b72e52b_(resized).jpg586b85d8d192dae6edca5a283370bfe62b72e52b_(resized).jpg
    23aaff512723a32347c8471ee16472e2d5beb6d4_(resized).jpg23aaff512723a32347c8471ee16472e2d5beb6d4_(resized).jpg

Total Lightshow Interactive Lighting (Pinside Thread):
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-lightshow-powerful-interactive-lighting

Total Lightshow Video (epthegeek)

#91 7 years ago

sold******

#92 7 years ago

GOT Translite for sale $60 OBO

#93 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

I only have 2 left.......

PM sent.

#94 7 years ago

sold*

#95 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

I have 1 more of these fine beauts left......

I'll take it. I will be there around 1pm today. PM me your # and I'll text ya. Thanks

#96 7 years ago

Only RF is sold. I still have the others as original buyer backed out.

Quoted from pinwhoo:

I have some bg that I can bring if pre-sold. Some are wall hangers, other are ok.
    Kings and Queens - nicer of two - sold
    K&Q #2 - $30
    Speakeasy - flaking - sold
    Big Deal - $25
    Phoenix - $25
    Six Million Dollar Man - nice - $125
    Chicago Coin Kicker - $40
    Gtb Olympics - $50
    Chicago Coin Royal Flash - sold

There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-buy-sell-trade-while-at-the-show-no-games/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.