(Topic ID: 154579)

MGC buy sell trade while at the show. (No games)

By Fortytwo

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 96 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by pinwhoo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160407_225747_(resized).jpg
    23aaff512723a32347c8471ee16472e2d5beb6d4_(resized).jpg
    586b85d8d192dae6edca5a283370bfe62b72e52b_(resized).jpg
    20160407_225747_(resized).jpg
    014_(resized).JPG
    013_(resized).JPG
    DSCF5501_(resized).JPG
    DSCF5502_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 8 years ago

Hello.
    Let's start a thread of what parts and assembly's we have laying around or are looking for. For all of those gathering at MGC coming from all over. This would be a great opportunity to find that part oh have been lookin for. Or to sell something taking up space.
    Think of this as a rummage sale. To not impose on paid vendors please keep parking lot sales to those prearranged. I'm sure they don't want to see "this will be in my trunk at 11:00 bs".
    Thanks.

#2 8 years ago

I will start.
    I'm looking for Nitro Gound shaker glass. And glass for a shooting game gangbusters.
    I have a bunch of other things taking up space I'll price and offer for a trade this weekend.
    Fortytwo.

#3 8 years ago

Looking for a Lectronamo backglass.

#4 8 years ago

Looking for a pop bumper cap for a stern stars. Blue star surrounded by yellow.

image-12_(resized).jpgimage-12_(resized).jpg

#5 8 years ago

I might be willing to sell my new BOP 2.0 kit if I don't find a nice BOP before then.

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

I might be willing to sell my new BOP 2.0 kit if I don't find a nice BOP before then.

what are you looking at for a price?

#7 8 years ago

Looking for a decent Big Indian backglass.

1 week later
    #8 7 years ago

Hello.
    Below is a bunch of glasses and misc I would like to sell. I'll list my original prices BUT I am open to offers or trades. Either for the NGS glass I need or possibily a SS era populated playfeild. I wouldn't mind the hardware and parts etc.
    thanks. Message me for details and more pics of a specific item.
    Thanks
    Fortytwo

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#9 7 years ago

Me and ms pac man. $40
    Donkey kong overlay. $75
    Bezerk glass. $30
    Gorf lower marquee with wiring and light sockets. $50
    Crystal shuffle set with upper wood frame. $100
    Tank plastic. $40
    Cleopatra. $100
    Apollo 13. $30
    Popeye. $30
    Black knight. (Average with red flaking. Not pictured). $75
    Various manuals. $20 for schmatic. Offer on papers.
    Thanks
    Fortytwo.

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from janus:

Looking for a pop bumper cap for a stern stars. Blue star surrounded by yellow.

image-12_(resized).jpg

I have a big game cap with the s in it. Yellow and needs a good cleaning. You can have one and paint a star on it. Let me know and I'll throw t in my bag.
    Fortytwo.

#11 7 years ago

Looking for a repro Blackout BG. Anybody buy an extra?

#12 7 years ago

Michelob Light Clock/lighted sign 33 1/2" length $50 clock/lights work Condition Very good
    Miller High Life pool table light 48" length $60 Condition close to new
    Pabst Blue Ribbon pool table light 30" length $25 Lights working condition fair to good has minor wear marks (SOLD)
    Budweiser Bing Crosby lighted sign

Will bring with to MGC if there is interest

IMG_20160326_105816_(resized).jpgIMG_20160326_105816_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160326_105645_(resized).jpgIMG_20160326_105645_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160326_105533_(resized).jpgIMG_20160326_105533_(resized).jpg

#13 7 years ago

looking for a Stern coin door

#14 7 years ago

Would like a bride of pinbot under the head tray that feeds back to the scoop if anyone has one.... Ohh and a pair of San Fran Sisco rushes...

#15 7 years ago

I would like to buy some wall hanger playfields if anyone has some..
    It would be great if most of the art is intact.

#16 7 years ago

Mars God Of War apron and shooter cover $20
    Might be good if yours is missing entirely.
    Its dirty, scratched, and has rust on both peices. more pictures available if interested.

IMG_4570_(resized).JPGIMG_4570_(resized).JPG

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from brenna98:

I would like to buy some wall hanger playfields if anyone has some..
    It would be great if most of the art is intact.

I have a Toledo that is partially populated. I was going to strip it so I have more spare pinball hardware. It has some damage around top arch. Pm me if your interested.
    Fortytwo.

#18 7 years ago

Have the following items...

Playfields
    Dr. Dude NOS 800
    Bad Cats CPR 750
    Xenon wall art – 60
    Funhouse wall art 75

Backglass/Translite
    Target Alpha – wall art 80
    Gold Strike – maybe/maybe not wall art 125
    Fast Draw – not wall art 250
    F-14 NOS 50
    Maverick NOS 50
    Whirlwind – wall art 30
    Funhouse – wall art 30

Parts/Misc
    Wide Body Cab (JD) 200
    Half populated JD pf 200
    Whirlwind Speaker panel 100
    Medieval Madness ramp full set 300

Plastics
    Fun House – mostly full set used 50
    Bad Cats – full set unopened CPR 150
    Pinbot – mini playfield un openend CPR 70

Also have a ton of coin boxes if anybody is interested.

#19 7 years ago

Gottlieb 80 driver board and 80B MPU and Reset Board for sale. Reset board works perfect. Driver and MPU need repair. MPU only needs a couple resistors associated with the ball trough replaced. Driver needs a couple MPS-A13's and a couple of the NSD-U45's, and a couple resistors replaced. No burns around the 2N3055's. From a Diamond Lady. With the expense of replacing U45's, might make a better "parts" board. I'll have them along with me at the show if you wanna take a look.

#20 7 years ago

Also WTB 27" pinball legs. Have a 28.5" set for trade if need be.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from mr2xbass:

Also WTB 27" pinball legs. Have a 28.5" set for trade if need be.

I'll check my stash. I wouldn't mind a set of 28.5 spares. What color condition do you need? I beleive mine are chrome not perfect. But the slightly smaller hole gottlieb earily em style. Normally had the small head bolts to hold them on.
    Fortytwo.

#22 7 years ago

I don't mind about color. I believe mine are also chrome, not perfect, so might be a good trade.
    There's a DIY community hub here in Milwaukee I'm a member of ( www.milwaukeemakerspace.org ) and I'm going to take the legs there and see if anyone can help me clean them up (remove rust areas, polish). There's also powder coating available there, so that is also something I was considering doing.

When I got my game, it had these 28.5's, though should be 27. Gottlieb 80B's are already pretty tall and the extra 1.5" makes it noticeably TALL. Was considering all options such as drilling alternate holes in the cab, alternate holes in the legs, lopping off the bottom of the legs and folding in a new spot for the levelers.. but I'll wait and see what MGC brings before I do anything "extreme" or irreversible.

#23 7 years ago

Bad news. I only have two and they have been painted.
    I don't need them but let me know if you can scrounge up two more. Both are straight. I ran a tap through them and threads are nice and tight. And freshly cleaned.
    Fortytwo.

#24 7 years ago
    Quoted from Fortytwo:

I have a big game cap with the s in it. Yellow and needs a good cleaning. You can have one and paint a star on it. Let me know and I'll throw t in my bag.
    Fortytwo.

Sure, I'll buy it

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from Hoopjohn:

Michelob Light Clock/lighted sign 33 1/2" length $50 clock/lights work Condition Very good
    Miller High Life pool table light 48" length $60 Condition close to new
    Pabst Blue Ribbon pool table light 30" length $25 Lights working condition fair to good has minor wear marks (SOLD)
    Will bring with to MGC if there is interest
    IMG_20160326_105816_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160326_105645_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160326_105533_(resized).jpg

I know you didn't list it, but if you had any Budweiser stuff let me know

#26 7 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

I know you didn't list it, but if you had any Budweiser stuff let me know

What kind of bud stuff are you looking for? My mother in law has a big collection she is starting to sell off.

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

What kind of bud stuff are you looking for? My mother in law has a big collection she is starting to sell off.

My father and sister in laws are bud drinkers. Mm neons or anything cool I guess. He has lots of the trinket things but not the man cave like things

#28 7 years ago

Haunted House backglass – BGresto $250
    Haunted House backglass – Original $200 (has been sealed, flaking in bottom right unlit corner)
    Devil Riders backglass – repro $150
    Magic Castle backglass – Original $150 few scratches, no flaking
    Seawitch backglass – Original $150 sealed with few scratches

#29 7 years ago

I am looking for a CPR or nice original EarthShaker backglass.

#30 7 years ago

I've got about a dozen sets of Pinguard leg protectors in various colors (most are black or clear). Most have never been used.
    $7/set

Jaz

#31 7 years ago

Is this a pinball related only "sale thread?" Does anyone know if the vendors in the video game tent area buy videos games?

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from Friengineer:

Is this a pinball related only "sale thread?" Does anyone know if the vendors in the video game tent area buy videos games?

In my experience in the past, the short answer is "no". If you happen to have something ultra-rare, they might be interested. But if you are just looking to unload an old collection of console games..; as it was explained to me by a vendor at a past show whom I asked if they wanted to buy my Atari2600 and games (including an Atari track ball), I was told they are trying to sell and don't want to go home with more than they brought. Granted, I was trying to sell Atari stuff, but the guy said he has a hard enough time selling that stuff at all.

I would recommend bringing along what you have and leaving it in your room/car. That way you can ask around and see if there's interest without having to try to maneuver through the crowded vendor tent with an arm full of stuff.

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

I've got about a dozen sets of Pinguard leg protectors in various colors (most are black or clear). Most have never been used.
    $7/set
    Jaz

I'll buy 4 or 5 sets.

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from Friengineer:

I wouldn't mind vid/console stuff being in this thread.

#35 7 years ago

I run a video game resale business, so feel free to contact me if you're looking to unload. Some vendors do buy, but it's hit or miss. And the Atari 2600 market in particular has become quite rough in the last few years.

Unrelated, but we have a HUGE home console announcement that I hope to do later today.

#36 7 years ago

ISO: Bobby Ore Power Play backglass.

#37 7 years ago

I have the following Data East boards for sale. All tested and working.

I'll bring them if anyone is interested.

2 Flipper Board, 520-5033-00 - $55
    PPB 520-5021-00 Rev A - $65
    PPB 520-5021-05 Rev C - NOS - $90
    Sound Board 520-5050-02 Rev C - $85
    Sound Board 520-5050-01 Rev C - $85

For the sound boards, I can include ROMS of your choice for $10.

Tom

#38 7 years ago

Looking for a Friday VIG ticket for my friend.

#39 7 years ago

I need to work on moving my Atari stuff. My son is 15 and has no interest. I have 2600, Lynx, Jaguar and computers.

#40 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

$7/set
    Jaz

I will buy some sets.

pm sent

#41 7 years ago

We have got a lot of good activity. I feel anything MGC related or game room is fine for this thread. I think project pins would be ok. I just want to differentiate between the "what pins are you bringing to show or sell" thread.

Thanks
    Ed

#42 7 years ago

I have a used TAF plastic set in decent condition: $50

#43 7 years ago

Anybody looking for coin boxes?

#44 7 years ago

I have a new set of TWD pro plastics for sale. I opened them, took the protective plastic off and don't need them.

#45 7 years ago

ISO Nintendo game cube NIC cards

#46 7 years ago
    Quoted from janus:

ISO Nintendo game cube NIC cards

Do you mean NIB games? Or Network adaptors? Or ??? I have some Gamecube stuff that I'd be happy to sell (long story short, was hoping to unload about three big bins worth of stuff this year cheap, and of course we don't have anyone to staff the GOAT Store booth, so no booth!) but a decent chunk is GameCube stuff...

#47 7 years ago

I've got side rails and hinges from a metallica pro (powder crinkle black ) $35 .

#48 7 years ago

Data East boards

2 Flipper Board, 520-5033-00
    Sound Board 520-5050-02 Rev C
    Sound Board 520-5050-01 Rev C

are sold pending payment.

PPB 520-5021-00 Rev A - $65
    PPB 520-5021-05 Rev C - NOS - $90

still available.

#49 7 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

I have some Gamecube stuff that I'd be happy to sell (long story short, was hoping to unload about three big bins worth of stuff this year cheap,

I'm interested if you send me a PM with pricing and details

#50 7 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Do you mean NIB games? Or Network adaptors? Or ???

Network adaptors, I guess they're hard to find

There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-buy-sell-trade-while-at-the-show-no-games and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.