67EF4A36-4086-4C44-8715-260D3353DC63 (resized).jpeg
Full pin (resized).jpg
Shadow Playfield Character (resized).jpg
279FAC21-737A-470A-92E2-C15627B69453 (resized).jpeg
F77D5DE4-EE12-4867-8952-2AA7C7D66909 (resized).jpeg
D3E4BB69-04A1-4764-B60F-FFBB680E08A4 (resized).jpeg
6880421D-6501-4B83-8FFF-07B7CB64C306 (resized).jpeg
F585DC69-3216-4EDD-A3B3-1640460E4021 (resized).jpeg
There are 102 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 1 year ago

We are about 6 weeks out so now would be the time to get a list going if who is bringing what and what if anything is for sale. Plan is for DE Jurassic Park and Rocky & Bullwinkle for me. Both will be for sale. As usual, the list will probably change as we get closer or show deal shows up (come on ColorDMD).

If anyone wants to pop in with show specials or game list for sale (cough Kingpin cough) that would be cool too

#2 1 year ago

Subtle scott...

Show special $500 off msrp. No delivery fee to the show. Games must remain on the floor and plugged in until the show ends at 5pm Sunday April 2nd. Games being picked up at the show are subject to WI SALES TAX (5.5%) regardless of owners home address.

List is subject to change upon current inventory prior to the show.

Stern

Star wars the pin movie
Star wars the pin comic
Jurassic park the pin
Bond pro
Bond premium
Rush pro
Zepellin pro
Zepellin Premium
Mando premium
Tmnt premium

Jersey jack

Toy story 4 le
Toy story 4 ce

Chicago gaming

Cactus canyon special (possibly)

American pinball

Legends of valhalla deluxe limited

Spooky pinball

Ultraman standard
Ultraman collector's

Raw thrills

Big buck hunter reloaded online mini
Big buck hunter reloaded online panorama

#3 1 year ago

I am bringing Subhumans and TNA. Neither will be for sale though. I might try to bring a 3rd game also.

#4 1 year ago

I will be there with a booth also, I will have many stern games available. I also take trade ins on the games that i will have there or other games i can bring.

Also, KingPinGames is the main Stern Distributor for this show, Please check with him FIRST if you are looking for a new stern. Yes, I want to sell my games as well, but Chris and family put a lot of work into bringing you so many games that we all need to support them. If he runs out of a title, give me a holler. If you cant work out a trade with him, give me a holler.

#5 1 year ago

I am in search of a reasonably priced Stranger Things. I am also looking for a Hotdoggin’.

2 weeks later
#6 1 year ago

I’ll be bringing lost world. Willing to trade or sell.

#7 1 year ago

I will be bringing a few pins, here’s my list so far.
Bally Atlantis
Big Guns for sale lots of new parts
TMNT Data East possibly for sale
Fire possibly for sale
Lethal weapon possibly for sale
Star Trek Pro
Rush Premium
007 Premium
Legends of Valhalla deluxe possibly for sale
Might change between now and the show but.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from Tilt:

I will be there with a booth also, I will have many stern games available. I also take trade ins on the games that i will have there or other games i can bring.
Also, KingPinGames is the main Stern Distributor for this show, Please check with him FIRST if you are looking for a new stern. Yes, I want to sell my games as well, but Chris and family put a lot of work into bringing you so many games that we all need to support them. If he runs out of a title, give me a holler. If you cant work out a trade with him, give me a holler.

You're alright, Troy.

#9 1 year ago

Can bring the following plastic sets. New or NOS

Frontier
Elvis
RFM
Defender

#10 1 year ago

Likely bringing a nice King of Diamonds not for sale, but could also bring a really nice Cosmic Gunfight in a FP2 cabinet (including the original FP2 playfield) if someone was interested.

#11 1 year ago

If it doesn't sell beforehand, I'll be bringing a real nice Riverboat Gambler for sale (listed here on Pinside).
Possibly bringing a Pro Pool - for sale.
May also bring a Grand Prix - not for sale.

I would love to find a really nice Whirlwind.

#12 1 year ago

Would anyone (owners or restorers of arcade cabs specifically) be interested in the mostly-intact inner components of a 27" Sony Trinitron? I will be bringing several televisions to donate to the retro gaming department, but this one will only come with me if someone is interested in it. The brittle outer shell pretty much destroyed itself just trying to move the TV, however the glass appears to be fully intact, and the boards are mostly fine except for one single-sided power supply board that has minor damage that looks pretty fixable.

As it would otherwise be very difficult to transport without further damage, I will construct a padded crate for this thing. I don't know what these components are worth as they are, so I'm open to negotiating.

#13 1 year ago

I could bring a Godzilla pro for trade for Ripleys, system 11 and wpc pins

#14 1 year ago

with the colorDMD special, I'm having to change up a bit. DE JP sold because of this and I'll be bringing an Austin Powers in the colorDMD section (already sold). Rocky & Bullwinkel is fighting me all the way but I'll see about still getting that on the truck.

#15 1 year ago

Have a Gun N Roses SE for trade. Looking for Godzilla Pro or Premium.

#16 1 year ago

Have several titles I can bring if a deal is worked out in advance. Fee will be paid to Pinside should something go through.

TOTAN
StarGazer
TAF
Godzilla (Sega)
Cyclopes
Star Wars DE
WOZ - original

#17 1 year ago

I have some extra stuff I could bring out if anyone is interested
Brand new plastics for Williams fire $100
Williams fire cab graphics $150
Custom cab graphics for Black Rose $150
Bally wizard stencil kit $120 (unopened roll)
Bally future spa stencil kit $120 (unopened roll)
Star Trek TNG plastic set missing the sling plastics $100
Display panel for earthshaker (used) $15
Display panel for Indiana Jones Williams(used) $15
Empty super sonic cabinet( head included ) $100

Still have a nice players Lethal weapon 3 for $2500
Has clear rubbers and LEDs installed.

Big guns with new plastics, cab graphics, legs, rails, translite, displays, power supply and cpu for $2800

Nice players data East TMNT for $3800
Has brand new plastics, LEDs, clear rubbers, nice clean cabinet and bright display.

Complete non working Pinbot project for SOLD

#18 1 year ago

currently i have some games available from the booth

elvira HoH
Godzilla
Bond pro
Bond Premium
home pins
mando pro and premium
zep premium

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead86:

Display panel for Indiana Jones Williams(used) $15

Long time no see!

Is this panel just the plastic with the art, or the whole unit that the DMD mounts to? I'm on the lookout for a WPC-style display board for an upcoming project.

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from Gornkleschnitzer:

Long time no see!
Is this panel just the plastic with the art, or the whole unit that the DMD mounts to? I'm on the lookout for a WPC-style display board for an upcoming project.

Just the plastic art

#21 1 year ago

Time for a little update

Show games available unless noted

Stern

Foo Fighters Pro
Foo Fighters Premium (show games sold out)
James Bond Pro
James Bond Premium
Rush Premium
Godzilla Premium (show games sold out)
Mandalorian Premium
Zeppelin Pro
Zeppelin Premium
TMNT Premium
Elvira Premium
Jurassic Park The Pin
Star Wars Movie Art The Pin
Star Wars Comic Art The Pin

Jersey jack

The Godfather 50th Anniversary Limited Edition
Toy story 4 le
Toy story 4 ce
Guns n Roses le

Chicago gaming

Pulp fictions (hopefully)
Cactus canyon special

American pinball

Galactic Tank Force
Legends of valhalla deluxe limited
Hot Wheels

Spooky pinball

Ultraman standard
Ultraman collector's

Incredible Technology

Golden tee 2022
PGA Tour Standard

Raw thrills

Big buck hunter reloaded online mini
Big buck hunter reloaded online panorama

Used pins

Fire!
Rescue 911
Wizard of Oz Standard
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Standard

Lots of Stern / JJP / KingPin / Namco accessories and merchandise

#22 1 year ago

I have a silkscreened Xenon CPR playfield for $800. This was before they used a grading system but to my eyes this one would be a gold.

#23 1 year ago

Bringing:
Centaur II for the tournament, maybe for sale.
Galaxy Ranger , for sale.

Considering:
Roy Clark The Entertainer . On the fence about this one; it's a chore to move and if I take it out of the house, I don't want to bring it back.. Might be one for the auction..

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from Tallon:

with the colorDMD special, I'm having to change up a bit. DE JP sold because of this and I'll be bringing an Austin Powers in the colorDMD section (already sold). Rocky & Bullwinkel is fighting me all the way but I'll see about still getting that on the truck.

Does that mean there is a color DMD show discount? I am in the market for one or two…

#26 1 year ago

Games still available at the Tilt Booth

1 godzilla premium
1 elvira premium
james bond pro
james bond premium
1 foo fighters pro

I can also bring any of the following either nib or set up in the booth (show games may be discounted)
tmnt pro or premium
rush pro or premium
zeppelin pro or premium
star wars pro or premiuim
mandalorian pro or premium
any of the home pins

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Does that mean there is a color DMD show discount? I am in the market for one or two…

I'm helping Randy run the Color DMD deal for this year. I'm part of the hall setup crew, and usually help out Tully registering games as people bring them in. Just ask for Jason and/or the Color DMD when you get to the show and someone should be able to direct you to me.

Basically email color dmd, pay for a display, they'll be shipped to me and pre-programmed for your game. I'll bring them all to MGC where you can install it in your game. You'd just need to display some small signage on the game, nothing that'd stick or wouldn't come off.

We are trying to wrap up orders by Monday the 20th so there's time to get everything programmed and shipped to me, so if you're interested I'd contact color dmd soon.

Here's the copy that went out in the email from MGC not too long ago:

"Finally, if you’re into pinball, we are teaming back up with Color DMD for an awesome deal. Game bringers will save $50 on a new ColorDMD display when you exhibit the game with a ColorDMD display installed and a small sign showing the ColorDMD logo and web address. If you are interested, simply email Color DMD at [email protected] to confirm your order by Monday, March 20th. Displays will be brought to the show and pre-programmed for your game."

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from animesuperj:

I'm helping Randy run the Color DMD deal for this year. I'm part of the hall setup crew, and usually help out Tully registering games as people bring them in. Just ask for Jason and/or the Color DMD when you get to the show and someone should be able to direct you to me.
Basically email color dmd, pay for a display, they'll be shipped to me and pre-programmed for your game. I'll bring them all to MGC where you can install it in your game. You'd just need to display some small signage on the game, nothing that'd stick or wouldn't come off.
We are trying to wrap up orders by Monday the 20th so there's time to get everything programmed and shipped to me, so if you're interested I'd contact color dmd soon.
Here's the copy that went out in the email from MGC not too long ago:
"Finally, if you’re into pinball, we are teaming back up with Color DMD for an awesome deal. Game bringers will save $50 on a new ColorDMD display when you exhibit the game with a ColorDMD display installed and a small sign showing the ColorDMD logo and web address. If you are interested, simply email Color DMD at [email protected] to confirm your order by Monday, March 20th. Displays will be brought to the show and pre-programmed for your game."

I will be meeting up with you Jason. Paid for Kiss and Flintstones this morning. Eric always installed them for us, then took us out for dinner and drinks and then sold us a game for half price. I hope you can live up to that.

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I will be meeting up with you Jason. Paid for Kiss and Flintstones this morning. Eric always installed them for us, then took us out for dinner and drinks and then sold us a game for half price. I hope you can live up to that.

Sounds good! And I think Eric will be there Saturday, so feel free to hit him up for all your "extras".

#31 1 year ago

Anybody bringing a BTTF this year? I have a friend with an unexpected interest in playing one if it shows up.

#32 1 year ago

I could bring a Baywatch if someone isn't already.

#33 1 year ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I could bring a Baywatch if someone isn't already.

My Baywatch acts haunted, so if you can bring yours, even if I get mine there, we'd probably only have one working, and it probably wouldn't be mine based on how it's performed in the past!

Seriously, it's an underrated game, and I have no faith in mine so I'm not planning on bringing it right now, and I haven't seen that name come across my desk

#34 1 year ago

Are we taking bets on if it’s gonna be done?

6880421D-6501-4B83-8FFF-07B7CB64C306 (resized).jpeg6880421D-6501-4B83-8FFF-07B7CB64C306 (resized).jpegF585DC69-3216-4EDD-A3B3-1640460E4021 (resized).jpegF585DC69-3216-4EDD-A3B3-1640460E4021 (resized).jpeg
#35 1 year ago

Anyone know if Xpin will be at MGC? Looking to pickup a Blue DMD for Trizzon

#36 1 year ago

I was planning on bringing a Baywatch (as well as a JD & maybe one more with Baywatch & JD NFS).

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from goatdan:

My Baywatch acts haunted, so if you can bring yours, even if I get mine there, we'd probably only have one working, and it probably wouldn't be mine based on how it's performed in the past!
Seriously, it's an underrated game, and I have no faith in mine so I'm not planning on bringing it right now, and I haven't seen that name come across my desk

Ok, thanks. I signed up to bring it. Was that yours at the show last year? Mine seems to be working fine, I thought I had a flipper issue but it ended up being something simple.

#38 1 year ago

Got a friend looking to trade his Ghostbusters premium, looking for either Stern Jurassic Park or Medieval Madness (original or repro), plus/minus cash. He's local to the Milwaukee area, but can't make it to the show. If anyone is interested I could probably grab the machine from him and bring it along to the show.

#39 1 year ago

I could be interested in the following below on price/condition among others. I tossed them in rank order of my interest level, let me know if you are thinking about bringing any of them. Been looking for a skill roll for a while. Have a finnicky Bounty Hunter with new boards I could bring if someone needs it on trade.

Skill Roll
Lethal Weapon 3
World Poker Tour
Monte Carlo
Nascar
Flash
Harlem Globe

#40 1 year ago
Quoted from Barkz:

I could be interested in the following below on price/condition among others. I tossed them in rank order of my interest level, let me know if you are thinking about bringing any of them. Been looking for a skill roll for a while. Have a finnicky Bounty Hunter with new boards I could bring if someone needs it on trade.
Skill Roll
Lethal Weapon 3
World Poker Tour
Monte Carlo
Nascar
Flash
Harlem Globe

i have a WPT posted on my facebook page that i could bring if presold

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Ok, thanks. I signed up to bring it. Was that yours at the show last year? Mine seems to be working fine, I thought I had a flipper issue but it ended up being something simple.

If it was the one that didn't have a screen and wouldn't fire balls into play for like, half the weekend, yup, that was mine. The not firing balls issue was easy, the screen thing... It'll work for 3 weeks and then be dead, and then I'll do stuff and... good for three weeks again.

Frustrating.

#42 1 year ago

Anyone else thinking about bringing anything?

#43 1 year ago

I may be bringing a Stern Stampede and a Williams Rock n' Roll for sale. I'll also have Harlem Globetrotters (not for sale) in the tournament.

#44 1 year ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

I may be bringing a Stern Stampede and a Williams Rock n' Roll for sale. I'll also have Harlem Globetrotters (not for sale) in the tournament.

Sweet - never have played the stampede or rock before. Are the games in the “normal” tournament also able to be played or are those on stand by until the tourney is done?

#45 1 year ago

will be loading the trailer this weekend

Games still available at the Tilt Booth

1 godzilla premium
1 elvira premium
james bond pro
james bond premium
1 foo fighters pro

I can also bring any of the following either nib or set up in the booth (show games may be discounted)
tmnt pro or premium
rush pro or premium
zeppelin pro or premium
star wars pro or premiuim
mandalorian pro or premium
any of the home pins

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Sweet - never have played the stampede or rock before. Are the games in the “normal” tournament also able to be played or are those on stand by until the tourney is done?

During the tournament on Saturday, the tournament games are only to be played by those in the tournament, but they should all be available for anyone to play on Sunday. Only a small fraction of the games at the show are used in the tournament, so there will be plenty of other games to play.

#47 1 year ago

Anyone bringing an Aerosmith to play or for sale? TY

#48 1 year ago

Jurassic Park sold. Have an Austin Powers (players) that I could bring. It will be for sale.

#49 1 year ago

I also have a set of Reese Rails for Fathom in blue for $80 still in the shipping tube. He is no longer making them and I won’t be using them so good chance for someone who needs them.

#50 1 year ago

I will be bringing Vector for sale. Just finished a full go through on it.
I also have a 007 banner featuring the game for $150 new.
I have a Eros One pinball (cocktail) I’m going to be selling. But it’s up in Stevens point, won’t be making the trip.
I’ll be bringing two home brew games for play not for sale.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 29.50
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 102 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-2023-what-are-you-bringing-selling-trading-iso and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.