(Topic ID: 313280)

MGC 2022: What are you bringing/selling/trading/ ISO?

By Tallon

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 149 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Timerider
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D6096322-AF1C-4478-83C0-E25C0E848FFE (resized).jpeg
    5CC98740-9D5D-446E-94A0-50E2F3F94828 (resized).jpeg
    71F8A902-52F9-48DD-AF87-28CF144A3F5F (resized).jpeg
    9706106B-D89B-4FFA-99BD-24C43B1F5C31 (resized).jpeg
    IMG20220429160204 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2095 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2093 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2094 (resized).JPG
    3091F372-A0A8-47E7-8374-47D64CBD91DA (resized).jpeg
    C5D2E0B3-FDB1-4E96-A8EE-2135CA475E74 (resized).jpeg
    IMG20220428215256 (resized).jpg
    IMG20220429010632 (resized).jpg
    D371CFB5-F7A6-44CF-B6E2-4CF7D58D722B (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20220428_213231197.NIGHT (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220429_001640660 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220429_001628183 (resized).jpg
    There are 149 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 1 year ago

Next gen pending. Fish Tales still for sale and both are staying on the floor for the duration

#52 1 year ago

More stuff
    Red dome topper. Not sure what game. -$5
    TOM trunk -$60
    DE Star Wars topper -$60
    MM red wings -$40
    Uncut Class of 1812 translite -$20

I’m not sure I’ll have room for it all on the table. So ask.

Quoted from pinwhoo:

DE Simpson’s Bart topper, new -$25
    DE apron/card holder (hard to find) $150
    Slingshot sets -$25/set (show special $20)
    Misc plastics
    Bad legs (twisted, etc) -$1 each
    Misc boards
    Some manuals and other paper work
    Gameroom magazines.
    - full sets (99,00,01,02,04,05,06) -$30
    - partial sets (03,07,08) -$25-$27
    - singles -$3
    - I’ll have one set of full year (01) & one partial (03) at show. If you want something else or more, lmk. Will not break up a full set.
    Backglass
    NOS class of 1812 outer-$50
    Gtb kings & queens -$45
    Gtb kings & queens # 2-$40. A bit rougher
    Wms Big deal -$10
    Wms Phoenix-$25
    Gtb flipper parade -$40
    Gtb Olympics-$10
    Wms Zingo -$1-$10
    Only if presold
    Bally Black Jack (solid state)-$150
    Embryon -$175
    Medusa -$225
    Six million dollar man -$150
    Bally Speakeasy -$125
    Xenon -$225
    Alvin g garage band goes on world tour -$125

#53 1 year ago

I’m looking for an arcade wall game “kennel club” and also a remote box for it. Let me know if you have any pieces for it. Any greyhound / arcade items. (Not poker)
    I’m going to have for sale at the Victory Glass booth a few wood doors off old pinball. Some bingo/wood rail light shields and pop caps. I might bring some control panels for dynamo hs1 if there’s room. Super check scoreboard assy. Maybe a few other arcade items.

#54 1 year ago

I have got a few sets of stock Stern side rails and hinges I could bring if someone needs them. I would trade these for some good beer.

#55 1 year ago

Side rails and hinges are spoken for

#56 1 year ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

I have got a few sets of stock Stern side rails and hinges I could bring if someone needs them. I would trade these for some good beer.

I have some good conversation that i will bring and trade for your good beer. Oh, and I will be bringing a high five.

#57 1 year ago

Looks like i am bringing Bally X's & O's for sale. Pretty good shape.

#58 1 year ago
    Quoted from Goonie:

I have some good conversation that i will bring and trade for your good beer. Oh, and I will be bringing a high five.

Deal!

#59 1 year ago

I have a Avengers Pro looking to trade for another newer Stern or Jersey Jack Standard Edition.

Also, have Batman 66 side blades.

#60 1 year ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

I don’t need any side rails. But trying to bring some Pinball Mayhem beer. If they have it canned.

#61 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinwhoo:

More stuff
    Red dome topper. Not sure what game. -$5
    TOM trunk -$60
    DE Star Wars topper -$60
    MM red wings -$40
    Uncut Class of 1812 translite -$20
    I’m not sure I’ll have room for it all on the table. So ask.

PM sent on 1812 translite

#62 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fortytwo:

I don’t need any side rails. But trying to bring some Pinball Mayhem beer. If they have it canned.

Nice!

#63 1 year ago

Damn seen this thread and I'm trying to figure out what I'm bringing

#64 1 year ago

I have also got Spooky side rails hinges and lockdown bar. These are pieces to the alternate armor package for TNA. They are done in a really cool powder coat that is black and has metallic flakes in it that change color depending on which angle you are looking at them.
    $100 for the set.

#65 1 year ago

Bringing translites, posters and lots of pinball goodies to sell!

PXL_20220427_174942451 (resized).jpgPXL_20220427_174942451 (resized).jpgPXL_20220427_175043493 (resized).jpgPXL_20220427_175043493 (resized).jpgTranslite sell sheet.pdfTranslite sell sheet.pdf
    #66 1 year ago

Will be bringing a large collection of original PC software for playing pinball on a PC. the oldest is DOS on 5" floppy, the newest is about 10 years old, most of it is unused.

#67 1 year ago

It starts …

20E921D9-7201-4183-AA4D-543A7F405AF8 (resized).jpeg20E921D9-7201-4183-AA4D-543A7F405AF8 (resized).jpeg
    #68 1 year ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

I have also got Spooky side rails hinges and lockdown bar. These are pieces to the alternate armor package for TNA. They are done in a really cool powder coat that is black and has metallic flakes in it that change color depending on which angle you are looking at them.
    $100 for the set.

These are spoken for also. I will donate to pinside for my mgc sales here.
    I will also share some of the beer I receive with pinside by pouring it on my phone.

#69 1 year ago

All loaded up...

20220427_183404 (resized).jpg20220427_183404 (resized).jpg
    #70 1 year ago

FOUND MAH STUFF.

Swords of Fury ramps and plastics, brand new repro from Freeplay40 and CPR. Open to offers.

IMG_20220427_200400482 (resized).jpgIMG_20220427_200400482 (resized).jpg
    #71 1 year ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

It starts …
    [quoted image]

So, you are bringing 2 games and a cat stand thing? Cool.

#72 1 year ago
    Quoted from Goonie:

So, you are bringing 2 games and a cat stand thing? Cool.

Wait till you get to the wizard mode on the cat tree. Blow your freakin’ mind, I tell you.

#73 1 year ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Wait till you get to the wizard mode on the cat tree. Blow your freakin’ mind, I tell you.

Oh my... this weekend is going to be fun...

#74 1 year ago

Getttin’ ready to load up!

9EF3A518-F211-408E-B6D8-4369446553E0 (resized).jpeg9EF3A518-F211-408E-B6D8-4369446553E0 (resized).jpeg
    #75 1 year ago

ISO the following pins:

World Cup Soccer
    Walking Dead
    Chicago Cubs Triple Play
    Godzilla-Premium

Thanks!

#76 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gornkleschnitzer:

Rollergames, playing decently but the GI is dead and I apologize.

That just happened to mine to. Weird.

Quoted from Don_C:

Bringing translites, posters and lots of pinball goodies to sell!

Tom, Don, knock it off or you can just pile it up in my truck. Don, LW3 is mine. PM incoming.

Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I would love to see a Mystery Castle at MGC! I've never played one before.

Well crap, it didn't make the truck tonight. Will ask the movers to grab it tomorrow.

#77 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballizfun:

I'm not paying a dime to a show to take my property home that I never agreed would have an early leaving penalty. They can chase down the person who made the agreement.

So, uh, actually dude, here's how it works. We used to have people like you drop off a game on Friday with a buyer already agreed to it. One year, I was excited to play a STTNG I saw arrive Friday but then Saturday around noon I couldn't find it. I found out the buyer had agreed to buy it and picked it up less than an hour after it landed once they could walk into the show floor, play it and then leave with it without paying to enter. So, we comped a weekend pass, set up electrical, moved the machine around, and then the seller used it as a showroom to prove the game worked and then carted it off.

Thanks to that clown, the game bringers enter into an agreement with us that if the game leaves early, THEY GIVE US BACK THE EXTRA TICKETS OR PAY FOR THEM. Also, you *lose* your After Party Pass. Period.

The agreement the game seller entered into with the buyer would include the current restrictions. If you don't like that, I fully support the idea of going to a show that doesn't have any restrictions like that on sales. But MGC isn't it.

I've been very open about this - MGC has barely broken even most of it's life. When we moved in 2018, the choice was we had to have someone go full time or the show couldn't continue. I literally worked on the show for a full year without getting paid, and then we lost money in 2018. We made a minor amount of money in 2019. To survive covid, we have a $199,500 loan that needs to be repaid soon, and I've been working 15 hours a day for the past 75 or so straight to have a fighting change to do it. Oh, and my salary is less than it was when I was a teacher.

So, sorry if I offended anyone who is trying to steal tickets or screw the show, but seriously, those people can stay home. I worked this hard to have a fun time with friends and awesome people, not people who are in it just for themselves. I'm ecstatic to see most of you again. This show is shaping up to be something incredible.

Oh yeah, and if you bring a game, you can now do BOTH after parties

#78 1 year ago

Here is what made it on the truck or is set:

Met Pro
    GB Prem
    BSD
    Houdini
    WCS94
    F14
    Nine Ball
    Starship Troopers

I will ask to grab Mystery Castle tomorrow too

I also grabbed about 20 arcade vids, including a 1973 Ramtek Hockey which is fascinating. Will also be opening two 1973 NIB games on the show floor on Friday at the Marco booth

#79 1 year ago

ISO an EM head for my homebrew. I already have a donor Williams cabinet, just need a compatible head. I’ll be at MGC all day Sunday.

Added 23 months ago:

UPDATE: Got one! Thanks Pinside.

#80 1 year ago

The other quick thing about removing a game you bought is pure logistics. The dock isn't closed during the show because we want it to be, it's because the Wisconsin Center requires it to be closed. If it needs to be opened, they charge to have someone open it. Sure, theoretically you could drag it through the front of the show, through the sea of people, find an elevator you can cram it into, and take it out the public entrances. In theory. In actuality security will stop you not only because you will not have the show's or the center's permission to do so, but also because it would be a bit of a safety hazard.

So yeah...it's not just a matter of not taking advantage of the show as Dan outlined above, but it's also logistically just not feasible to just take your new toy home whenever you want. Of course, things can and will happen, and we will do our best to accommodate emergency situations. But please remember shows like this rely on the community sharing their toys to make it work. And I would like to think that we make it as easy and fun as possible to do that. It's an awesome thing to contribute to and be a part of!

#81 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

The other quick thing about removing a game you bought is pure logistics. The dock isn't closed during the show because we want it to be, it's because the Wisconsin Center requires it to be closed. If it needs to be opened, they charge to have someone open it. Sure, theoretically you could drag it through the front of the show, through the sea of people, find an elevator you can cram it into, and take it out the public entrances. In theory. In actuality security will stop you not only because you will not have the show's or the center's permission to do so, but also because it would be a bit of a safety hazard.
    So yeah...it's not just a matter of not taking advantage of the show as Dan outlined above, but it's also logistically just not feasible to just take your new toy home whenever you want. Of course, things can and will happen, and we will do our best to accommodate emergency situations. But please remember shows like this rely on the community sharing their toys to make it work. And I would like to think that we make it as easy and fun as possible to do that. It's an awesome thing to contribute to and be a part of!

Well said both of you. Chris, expecting some bbq this year. Just saying

#82 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tallon:

Well said both of you. Chris, expecting some bbq this year. Just saying

Round 1 is in about 5 hours.

#83 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

Round 1 is in about 5 hours.

but i wont be there for 6 hours

#84 1 year ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

So, uh, actually dude, here's how it works. We used to have people like you drop off a game on Friday with a buyer already agreed to it. One year, I was excited to play a STTNG I saw arrive Friday but then Saturday around noon I couldn't find it. I found out the buyer had agreed to buy it and picked it up less than an hour after it landed once they could walk into the show floor, play it and then leave with it without paying to enter. So, we comped a weekend pass, set up electrical, moved the machine around, and then the seller used it as a showroom to prove the game worked and then carted it off.
    Thanks to that clown, the game bringers enter into an agreement with us that if the game leaves early, THEY GIVE US BACK THE EXTRA TICKETS OR PAY FOR THEM. Also, you *lose* your After Party Pass. Period.
    The agreement the game seller entered into with the buyer would include the current restrictions. If you don't like that, I fully support the idea of going to a show that doesn't have any restrictions like that on sales. But MGC isn't it.
    I've been very open about this - MGC has barely broken even most of it's life. When we moved in 2018, the choice was we had to have someone go full time or the show couldn't continue. I literally worked on the show for a full year without getting paid, and then we lost money in 2018. We made a minor amount of money in 2019. To survive covid, we have a $199,500 loan that needs to be repaid soon, and I've been working 15 hours a day for the past 75 or so straight to have a fighting change to do it. Oh, and my salary is less than it was when I was a teacher.
    So, sorry if I offended anyone who is trying to steal tickets or screw the show, but seriously, those people can stay home. I worked this hard to have a fun time with friends and awesome people, not people who are in it just for themselves. I'm ecstatic to see most of you again. This show is shaping up to be something incredible.
    Oh yeah, and if you bring a game, you can now do BOTH after parties

I'm arriving Friday late afternoon/evening and need to leave Sunday morning. Is it possible to still bring games if your schedule doesn't align with the show's?

#85 1 year ago

What are the official dock times on Friday?

#86 1 year ago

Quoted from Tilt:but i wont be there for 6 hours

Yeah, we know.

#87 1 year ago
    Quoted from balt:

ISO an EM head for my homebrew. I already have a donor Williams cabinet, just need a compatible head. I’ll be at MGC all day Sunday.

If you can’t find one… I have a decent gottlieb Sinbad head that is free for the taking.

#88 1 year ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

That just happened to mine to. Weird.

How's that for a coincidence!

I managed to fix it halfway in time for packing. Half the backbox GI succumbed to the usual fried connector. I put LEDs in the remaining sockets to save amperage. On the playfield, the connector to the GI relay has some bad IDC pins.

Easy enough fixes when I have the time, but I think there's enough visibility to play at the show for now.

#89 1 year ago

Another thing I can bring is an Aerosmith empty lower cabinet. Not totally empty. Some wiring and such.
    Only bringing if pre sold. $200

#90 1 year ago
    Quoted from joetechbob:

I'm arriving Friday late afternoon/evening and need to leave Sunday morning. Is it possible to still bring games if your schedule doesn't align with the show's?

If you contact us about it, I can sometimes work things out with them in advance. Do that sooner than later if it's the case.

#91 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

Sure, theoretically you could drag it through the front of the show, through the sea of people, find an elevator you can cram it into, and take it out the public entrances. In theory. In actuality security will stop you not only because you will not have the show's or the center's permission to do so, but also because it would be a bit of a safety hazard.

Not so theoretical! In the past I saw a group of guys remove a couch from the show early... DOWN THE ESCALATORS. Wouldn't fit between the glass sides so they just rode the rails all the way down. It was so nuts and ballsy all I could do was watch! (They did make it without incident, btw.)

#92 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheKorn:

Not so theoretical! In the past I saw a group of guys remove a couch from the show early... DOWN THE ESCALATORS. Wouldn't fit between the glass sides so they just rode the rails all the way down. It was so nuts and ballsy all I could do was watch! (They did make it without incident, btw.)

Friendly reminder... Please do not steal the Wisconsin Center's furniture.

#93 1 year ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Friendly reminder... Please do not steal the Wisconsin Center's furniture.

Ha! This wasn't wisconsin center stuff, this was part of their booth/room, so they were at least good on that. (i.e. they brought it.)

#94 1 year ago

goatdan let's see set up pictures!

#95 1 year ago

Did I miss something... From about 5 minutes ago, ArcadeHall email.

Check in with the guy at the booth. (please note, this is also where covid vaccine or negative tests will be confirmed. You’ll be given a wristband for confirming that, please wear it!)

#96 1 year ago

I found a few items. I'll be there Friday evening and all day Saturday. Autographed Munsters $125, Playboy (nude) and ACDC $75 each.

20220428_091406 (resized).jpg20220428_091406 (resized).jpg20220428_091411 (resized).jpg20220428_091411 (resized).jpg20220428_124119 (resized).jpg20220428_124119 (resized).jpg
    #97 1 year ago

Found these Judge Dredd prototype sniper tower plastics I made a while ago. They're not perfect but they're free, send me a PM and meet me there Saturday.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#98 1 year ago

Here is the small list of what i'm bringing. I haven't sold WPC-S boards in two years, so now is your chance to get one.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #99 1 year ago

Setup underway!

20220428_152051 (resized).jpg20220428_152051 (resized).jpg
    #100 1 year ago

I have Johnny Mnemonic decals, new ramps, and translite I can bring. Also Godzilla armor, Stranger Things topper and premium UV kit. All for cost. Let me know if you are interested.

There are 149 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-2022-what-are-you-bringing-selling-trading-iso/page/2?hl=selig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.