(Topic ID: 260778)

MGC 2020: What are you bringing/selling/trading/ ISO?

By Whysnow

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 130 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by lpeters82
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4a2faaf56d1e818101600bb298b4b8893c59b38e0230b49facbf6a81c5cebaa0f061c91f2c3d66ec8e113502c7ea4e40e386ddaef9d2de4825e07244f2a99fa0
    Reloaded_Saleshseet_v2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

About time we get this started!

Looking forward to another great year! Bigger than last year, better load-in/ load-out, better weekend, and more fun!
    Rumors that we will see multiple game releases/announcements, likely Stern NIB show game deals so plan on 60+ of those, plus JJP show game deals 20+, AP/GCG/ and whatever else game deals!

This show runs on the pride of collectors and by far the best after party show experience anywhere!

So let's hear it.

What are you bringing.

1. Hilton > SST
    2. Heidi > a whale of some sorts

2 weeks later
    #39 4 years ago

Bump

#41 4 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

I wont be going the whole weekend, just Saturday and Sunday this year. As such I probably wont have games on the floor.
    However, I'd be interested in selling my bally strikes and spares if anyone is wanting to do a "parking lot" deal

u2sean

#48 4 years ago

Any details on Marco/ Stern show specials yet?

#58 4 years ago

I am casually looking for a nice/r Time Fantasy. If anyone is considering selling, then please PM in advance. I would be happy to prearrange a deal and you could even keep the after party wristband if needed in the deal.

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tallon:

Damnit Hilton, Now I'm freaking out on how soon MGC is getting here.
    Not sure yet what to bring. Will have 2 games there, just depends on what I have time to finish up. Seawitch is at the top of the list right now.

yes please!

Can I use Seawitch in Clock Chaos? please

#65 4 years ago

If others have great playing and tough games that are eligible for chaos (ideally loaded in earlier on Friday so I have time to help level, make play a bit tougher for ball times, etc...) then LMK.

I honestly have none on the list yet.

We typically shoot for good playing, not as often seen, and a diverse line up.

#68 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tallon:

lol dude, don't even have the MPU booting correctly right now. and yes if I can get it cleaned up and stable your more then welcome to use it.

you can do it!

#73 4 years ago

Good advice by Dave.

If I was personally looking and ready to buy, then I would get the Friday VIG ticket and be there to see what is available on day one. Also the best chance to get lots of time on games.

I would then negotiate a purchase and leave the game on the floor. Get the after party wristband and stay the whole weekend. Great way to meet and make friends which will facilitate game #2 purchase

#83 4 years ago

Alright folks... We are exactly 1 month out.

What the hell are you brining?

Stern deal sounds limited in numbers and for me personally with nothing new from them, there is not much I am interested in.

That means we need to grow this regular game list to get a bunch of stuff there!

Also, I want to buy something... so what do you have for sale.

Top of my ISO is a Whirlwind or Time Fantasy

I have a Mr and Mrs Pacman (very nice pf and glass) but game resets when coils fire. I have not looked into it yet, but if it is a game someone is interested in... then I could likely get her working and bring along.

#92 4 years ago

Anyone have any classics for sale? Seems like slim pickings this year for possible games.

Would love to have a premise deal for something new to me to take home.

#93 4 years ago

Short list of games in particular I would love to make a deal in advance for:

Harlem
    Batman returns
    Bobby Orr
    Black pyramid
    Banzaii
    Cheetah
    Golden Arrow
    Surfer
    Time fantasy

Just to name a few in case anyone is considering selling and interested in an easy sale that would stay at the show for the duration.

#96 4 years ago

Lol. Batman forever

#98 4 years ago

pretty quite in here

#100 4 years ago
    Quoted from Eric_S:

I agree. The enjoyment and fun of pinball at the MGC depends on people bringing games to share at the show. Also, game-bringers get access to the famous MGC after-party and all the perks that go along with that. There have also been significant changes to the load out process to speed up getting people loaded out and on their way on Sunday.

I think last year (with a million NIB show games) may be a hindrance on this year?

I know I was somewhat waiting to see show deals before deciding on what to bring as a second game. The show deals are not as appealing as a price from past years, and nothing new so I did not jump in.

That means the community needs to really step up and decide on what to bring to make this show as awesome as it has ever been.

Without 50+ Stern and the 100+ games kingpin brought (along w Troy) then we have big holes to fill.

1 week later
    #128 4 years ago
    Quoted from John_In_WI:

I'm looking for an SS Joker Poker (will consider projects). Located just west of Milwaukee.

good luck in the hunt!

I have been looking for one for a while! super fun game!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-2020-what-are-you-bringing-selling-trading-iso?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.