(Topic ID: 260778)

MGC 2020: What are you bringing/selling/trading/ ISO?

By Whysnow

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 130 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by lpeters82
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4a2faaf56d1e818101600bb298b4b8893c59b38e0230b49facbf6a81c5cebaa0f061c91f2c3d66ec8e113502c7ea4e40e386ddaef9d2de4825e07244f2a99fa0
    Reloaded_Saleshseet_v2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

In all seriousness tho, i may be thinning the herd on arcades. I want a met, im, or st. May consider others like bksor, bk2k. Have moon patrol, robotron, pole position, asteroids, centipede to move. So i may bring all. Either sell individually, As a set, or trade.

I need a robotron for an arcade that I provide games for, message me if you want to move it.

#10 4 years ago

Not sure what games ill bring, all depends on timing as TPF is the week before. But As of right now, Ill be in the booth with Kingpin again and we would love to be repeat of last year and win best vendor again.

If your looking for CGC, Spooky, JJP or American Pinball machines, send either of us a message. I take trade-ins on show games and I put the trade-ins in the show to. So if you trade in a game to me on a show game, you can get two weekend passes for free, one for the game you bring in, and one for the game your taking home

I usually try to bring something unique, but just not sure what I might do on that, after worrying and babysitting Krull at expo, I really want to just come party at the show

See you all soon

Troy
    [email protected]
    217-201-2903

1 week later
    #11 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Not sure what games ill bring, all depends on timing as TPF is the week before. But As of right now, Ill be in the booth with Kingpin again and we would love to be repeat of last year and win best vendor again.
    If your looking for CGC, Spooky, JJP or American Pinball machines, send either of us a message. I take trade-ins on show games and I put the trade-ins in the show to. So if you trade in a game to me on a show game, you can get two weekend passes for free, one for the game you bring in, and one for the game your taking home
    I usually try to bring something unique, but just not sure what I might do on that, after worrying and babysitting Krull at expo, I really want to just come party at the show
    See you all soon
    Troy
    [email protected]
    217-201-2903

Texas Pinball Festival and Midwest Gaming Classic current show pricing available.

$500 of on games that are on the shows till close on sunday of the event

Monster Bash Classic Show Price 5500

Monster Bash Special Edition 6800

Dialed In Limited Edition 9000

Willy Wonka Standard Edition 7000

Willy Wonka Limited Edition 9000

Willy Wonka Collector Edition 12,000

Wizard of Oz Yellow Brick Road 11000

Will soon be adding American Pinballs games Houdini and Oktoberfest once price is confirmed

Games must be paid for in advance, with each purchase you will receive an entry into the show for the entire weekend.

As always, I will take trade-ins on any of these models. Please message me with any questions.

Once again, in collaboration with Kingpin games, we will be having booths at both shows and give the great customer service that we always do. As last years Best booth in show at Midwest Gaming Classic, and runner up at Pinball Expo, we always try to have a large amount of games in our booth.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from isJ:

Looking for an AFMr/Getaway at MGC.

Ive got a NIB Attack from Mars, there will be no show game AFMrs at the show as Chicago Gaming Company is no longer making them. And the one I have in stock is my last one

There will be Monster Bash show games, just not AFM

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from RhinoPins:

Anyone know an average for how many plays do those show pins get? Either way I'll be at MGC hounding Chris for a deal...

Last year of the 40 monster bash and attack from mars that was in our booth, the average was around 430 per game

2 weeks later
    #53 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

I heard they were doing it different this year, having us go directly through Stern.

From what I know, details are still being worked out

#76 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tallon:

There is lots of good people in the Madison area that would be willing to help you. Throw a feeler out to the local community and see who is around. I know Hilton (Whysnow) and I have struck a few deals over the years. Starting out I would try and avoid the people who post games for sale all the time as they are probably more profit driven. Go to a local event in your area (Rick and Morty launch party) and talk to some people there. Not only will you get an idea of whats out there and who is selling, you get to play pinball

Just so you know, Profit is not a bad word, and without guys like me, a lot of games would never have made it back into the public.

#81 4 years ago

I have the following available currently. Can take trades as well

Hulk Avenger LE (HUO)
    ACNC
    world cup soccer
    Metallica Pro LED with Color DMD
    Stargate
    Blackout
    Baywatch
    Monster Bash Classic
    Dialed In
    Revenge from Mars. LCD monitor upgrade, SWEp1 art on cabinet
    Pinbot

2 that I have not set up to look at yet
    WhoDunnit
    Sharkeys Shootout

New In Box games
    Attack From Mars classic
    Rob Zombie

Also, Show games available
    ()

Wizard of Oz Yellow Brick Road - $11,000
    Dialed in Limited Edition $8500
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Standard Edition $7000
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Limited Edition $9000
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Collectors Edition $12,000

(used)

Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary Edition (7.5v boards) $8500
    Dialed In Limited Edition $7500

()

Monster Bash Classic Edition $5500
    Monster Bash Special Edition $6800

()

Houdini $6250
    Oktoberfest $6950

()

Golden Tee 2020 Pedestal $3495 (lcd not included in price)

()

Big Buck Hunter HD 42" Offline $5999
    Big Buck Hunter HD Panorama (add your own lcd) Offline $5299

if you are looking for other raw thrills games (superbikes 3, tmnt, halo, walking dead, jurassic park, etc) let me know and i will get a price

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-2020-what-are-you-bringing-selling-trading-iso?tu=tilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.