(Topic ID: 260778)

MGC 2020: What are you bringing/selling/trading/ ISO?

By Whysnow

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 130 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by lpeters82
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4a2faaf56d1e818101600bb298b4b8893c59b38e0230b49facbf6a81c5cebaa0f061c91f2c3d66ec8e113502c7ea4e40e386ddaef9d2de4825e07244f2a99fa0
    Reloaded_Saleshseet_v2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eric_s.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 4 years ago

Due to high demand, I hear Harlem Globetrotters may make it's way back as a tournament game...

1 month later
    #77 4 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

I wont be going the whole weekend, just Saturday and Sunday this year.

Just saw this and chuckled. I think Saturday and Sunday constitute a weekend.

#97 4 years ago

I'm bringing Wheel of Fortune and Harlem Globetrotters this year, neither for sale.

#99 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

pretty quite in here

I agree. The enjoyment and fun of pinball at the MGC depends on people bringing games to share at the show. Also, game-bringers get access to the famous MGC after-party and all the perks that go along with that. There have also been significant changes to the load out process to speed up getting people loaded out and on their way on Sunday.

#122 4 years ago

Just a reminder to those that are bringing games to the MGC - check your electrical plugs to make sure they are properly grounded. Games newer that ~1975 should have 3 prongs on the power cord. Often, the ground prong was ripped off due to older outlets. These games MUST be grounded for safety in case of an accidental short circuit. Hardware stores sell replacement plugs. Ohm out cord to the service outlet to make sure the replacement cord is wired correctly - we also run into cases where the hot and neutral wires are accidentally swapped.

Additionally, if you have you pins in a row, turn them on and use a voltmeter on the AC setting and check voltage between lockdown bars. If you measure between 30 and 120 volts, that means there is an issue with one of the games.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eric_s.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-2020-what-are-you-bringing-selling-trading-iso?tu=eric_s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.