(Topic ID: 260778)

MGC 2020: What are you bringing/selling/trading/ ISO?

By Whysnow

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 130 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by lpeters82
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4a2faaf56d1e818101600bb298b4b8893c59b38e0230b49facbf6a81c5cebaa0f061c91f2c3d66ec8e113502c7ea4e40e386ddaef9d2de4825e07244f2a99fa0
    Reloaded_Saleshseet_v2 (resized).jpg

There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

I heard they were doing it different this year, having us go directly through Stern.

where did you hear that?

#52 4 years ago

Marco, although they did say the plan hasn't been fully adopted yet.

#53 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

I heard they were doing it different this year, having us go directly through Stern.

From what I know, details are still being worked out

#54 4 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

I'm confused. You are not looking for nib, demo/used pin.. what other kinds are there?

Sorry, typed too fast. Not NIB. Prefer a demo/used unit.

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

I'm confused. You are not looking for nib, demo/used pin.. what other kinds are there?

The only other option would be a HUO or just a used pin from a home...one someone would possibly bring to the show, but not being played as part of the show I guess...

#56 4 years ago

Last I heard from Dan, as of yesterday, the Marco deal is still in progress and being worked out.

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from JDub03:

Sorry, typed too fast. Not NIB. Prefer a demo/used unit.

gotcha. if that is the case then i can do a monster bash special edition show game for $6800 with shipping to the show. (does not include any applicable sales tax)

let me know

#58 4 years ago

I am casually looking for a nice/r Time Fantasy. If anyone is considering selling, then please PM in advance. I would be happy to prearrange a deal and you could even keep the after party wristband if needed in the deal.

#59 4 years ago

I am planning to bring two EM’s, probably Cowpoke and Williams Jigsaw. Both for sale. Also have another Cowpoke, King’s and Queens, and Flipper Pool available. All games are shopped, fully working and are in very nice condition.

#60 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

From what I know, details are still being worked out

Confirmed. It is sort of new this year, but similar. Will have info I expect within the next couple days to post.

I am looking to bring a number this year. What would people most like to see out of here -

DEJP
    VND
    BSD
    Iron Man
    WWFRR
    Whirlwind
    Judge Dredd
    Ghostbusters Premium
    Metallica
    Full Throttle
    WCS94
    3 Coins
    Solar City
    Rollergames
    Big Buck Hunter
    Baywatch
    Star Trek Next Generation
    Nine Ball
    Popeye

Probably none for sale.

#61 4 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Confirmed. It is sort of new this year, but similar. Will have info I expect within the next couple days to post.
    I am looking to bring a number this year. What would people most like to see out of here -
    DEJP
    VND
    BSD
    Iron Man
    WWFRR
    Whirlwind
    Judge Dredd
    Ghostbusters Premium
    Metallica
    Full Throttle
    WCS94
    3 Coins
    Solar City
    Rollergames
    Big Buck Hunter
    Baywatch
    Nine Ball
    Popeye
    Probably none for sale.

Ghostbusters prem, big buck hunter, met

#62 4 years ago

Possibly bringing a very nice F2K.

#63 4 years ago

Damnit Hilton, Now I'm freaking out on how soon MGC is getting here.

Not sure yet what to bring. Will have 2 games there, just depends on what I have time to finish up. Seawitch is at the top of the list right now.

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tallon:

Damnit Hilton, Now I'm freaking out on how soon MGC is getting here.
    Not sure yet what to bring. Will have 2 games there, just depends on what I have time to finish up. Seawitch is at the top of the list right now.

yes please!

Can I use Seawitch in Clock Chaos? please

#65 4 years ago

If others have great playing and tough games that are eligible for chaos (ideally loaded in earlier on Friday so I have time to help level, make play a bit tougher for ball times, etc...) then LMK.

I honestly have none on the list yet.

We typically shoot for good playing, not as often seen, and a diverse line up.

#66 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

yes please!
    Can I use Seawitch in Clock Chaos? please

lol dude, don't even have the MPU booting correctly right now. and yes if I can get it cleaned up and stable your more then welcome to use it.

#67 4 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

DEJP
    VND
    BSD
    Iron Man
    WWFRR
    Whirlwind
    Judge Dredd
    Ghostbusters Premium
    Metallica
    Full Throttle
    WCS94
    3 Coins
    Solar City
    Rollergames
    Big Buck Hunter
    Baywatch
    Nine Ball
    Popeye
    Probably none for sale.

Wwfrr and big buck hunter

#68 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tallon:

lol dude, don't even have the MPU booting correctly right now. and yes if I can get it cleaned up and stable your more then welcome to use it.

you can do it!

#69 4 years ago

Might bring my Johnny Mnemonic and may be for sale...

#70 4 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

DEJP
    VND
    BSD
    Iron Man
    WWFRR
    Whirlwind
    Judge Dredd
    Ghostbusters Premium
    Metallica
    Full Throttle
    WCS94
    3 Coins
    Solar City
    Rollergames
    Big Buck Hunter
    Baywatch
    Nine Ball
    Popeye
    Probably none for sale.

Out of all these titles, Solar City calls to me the most. That’s just me though.

#71 4 years ago

How do people usually do sales at MGC? Is a deal usually struck ahead of time, or do some people sell day of? I'm in the market for a <$3k (non EM) game, but this will be my first pinball purchase, and I don't really know what I want. I've been eyeballing the local (Madison/ Milwaukee/ Chicago) markets, but not sure that's the best way for a noob to buy a game. I was thinking that having the opportunity to see and play a bunch of for sale games at MGC would be my best option?

Any tips for buying at the show?

Thanks!

#72 4 years ago
    Quoted from QsharkQ:

How do people usually do sales at MGC? Is a deal usually struck ahead of time, or do some people sell day of? I'm in the market for a <$3k (non EM) game, but this will be my first pinball purchase, and I don't really know what I want. I've been eyeballing the local (Madison/ Milwaukee/ Chicago) markets, but not sure that's the best way for a noob to buy a game. I was thinking that having the opportunity to see and play a bunch of for sale games at MGC would be my best option?
    Thanks!

I'd suggest going and playing as many games as possible. Figure out what you like... multiball games? mode games? orbits? ramps? Use pinside to get a decent feel on price (or ask, most are happy to lend some advice), and either make an offer on a game you like, or pocket the money for a future purchase.

I plan to put up a few of my games within the year - I think mostly the early SS or EM games. You should join up on wisconsinpinball.com if you haven't already done so.

#73 4 years ago

Good advice by Dave.

If I was personally looking and ready to buy, then I would get the Friday VIG ticket and be there to see what is available on day one. Also the best chance to get lots of time on games.

I would then negotiate a purchase and leave the game on the floor. Get the after party wristband and stay the whole weekend. Great way to meet and make friends which will facilitate game #2 purchase

#74 4 years ago
    Quoted from QsharkQ:

Thanks!

There is lots of good people in the Madison area that would be willing to help you. Throw a feeler out to the local community and see who is around. I know Hilton (Whysnow) and I have struck a few deals over the years. Starting out I would try and avoid the people who post games for sale all the time as they are probably more profit driven. Go to a local event in your area (Rick and Morty launch party) and talk to some people there. Not only will you get an idea of whats out there and who is selling, you get to play pinball

#75 4 years ago

Will there be a parts-for-sale thread this year? The Collective has a few spare parts to share.

#76 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tallon:

There is lots of good people in the Madison area that would be willing to help you. Throw a feeler out to the local community and see who is around. I know Hilton (Whysnow) and I have struck a few deals over the years. Starting out I would try and avoid the people who post games for sale all the time as they are probably more profit driven. Go to a local event in your area (Rick and Morty launch party) and talk to some people there. Not only will you get an idea of whats out there and who is selling, you get to play pinball

Just so you know, Profit is not a bad word, and without guys like me, a lot of games would never have made it back into the public.

#77 4 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

I wont be going the whole weekend, just Saturday and Sunday this year.

Just saw this and chuckled. I think Saturday and Sunday constitute a weekend.

#78 4 years ago

Bringing Antar...

Or should I say, Antar is bringing me.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#79 4 years ago
    Quoted from Eric_S:

Just saw this and chuckled. I think Saturday and Sunday constitute a weekend.

I usually come up Thursday or early Friday and bring 4 games.

#80 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gornkleschnitzer:

Will there be a parts-for-sale thread this year? The Collective has a few spare parts to share.

Post em here

#81 4 years ago

I have the following available currently. Can take trades as well

Hulk Avenger LE (HUO)
    ACNC
    world cup soccer
    Metallica Pro LED with Color DMD
    Stargate
    Blackout
    Baywatch
    Monster Bash Classic
    Dialed In
    Revenge from Mars. LCD monitor upgrade, SWEp1 art on cabinet
    Pinbot

2 that I have not set up to look at yet
    WhoDunnit
    Sharkeys Shootout

New In Box games
    Attack From Mars classic
    Rob Zombie

Also, Show games available
    ()

Wizard of Oz Yellow Brick Road - $11,000
    Dialed in Limited Edition $8500
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Standard Edition $7000
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Limited Edition $9000
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Collectors Edition $12,000

(used)

Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary Edition (7.5v boards) $8500
    Dialed In Limited Edition $7500

()

Monster Bash Classic Edition $5500
    Monster Bash Special Edition $6800

()

Houdini $6250
    Oktoberfest $6950

()

Golden Tee 2020 Pedestal $3495 (lcd not included in price)

()

Big Buck Hunter HD 42" Offline $5999
    Big Buck Hunter HD Panorama (add your own lcd) Offline $5299

if you are looking for other raw thrills games (superbikes 3, tmnt, halo, walking dead, jurassic park, etc) let me know and i will get a price

#82 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Just so you know, Profit is not a bad word, and without guys like me, a lot of games would never have made it back into the public.

LOL, not throwing stones, and if he was looking for something new I would have suggested heading over to you or Chris. For a first game I still say talking to the local players and see what's available. By all means, If you have something in that price range....

#83 4 years ago

Alright folks... We are exactly 1 month out.

What the hell are you brining?

Stern deal sounds limited in numbers and for me personally with nothing new from them, there is not much I am interested in.

That means we need to grow this regular game list to get a bunch of stuff there!

Also, I want to buy something... so what do you have for sale.

Top of my ISO is a Whirlwind or Time Fantasy

I have a Mr and Mrs Pacman (very nice pf and glass) but game resets when coils fire. I have not looked into it yet, but if it is a game someone is interested in... then I could likely get her working and bring along.

#84 4 years ago

I'm local and would bring my ST premium for a buyer. will not be on the floor. Ad is posted on the site

#85 4 years ago
    Quoted from JonCBrand:

I'm local and would bring my ST premium for a buyer. will not be on the floor. Ad is posted on the site

Not judging or pressuring, but I will put the plug out that if you put it in the show, you will have more fun, meet more people, and reach a larger buying audience. Plus you would be supporting your local show which would not exist without hobbyists sharing their machines. It is a win-win all around. If you do not sell before, I hope you reconsider! Best of luck!

#86 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

This is incorrect. Stern will never sell games direct at any show. You'll be going through the distributor which in this case for Milwaukee will be us, Hemispheres Amusements. There will be a VERY limited number of games available through Hemispheres/Marco/Stern at the Stern Show pricing this year. Only pre-sold games will be in the booth and there will be no games available for purchase at the show like there was last year. All show pricing games are on a first-come first-serve basis. Previous years the cutoff was March 20th but this year it will be as supplies last only. Booth location will be the same as last year. Titles available will include:

Stranger Things pro and premium
    Jurassic Park pro and premium
    Black Knight Pro and premium
    Munsters pro and premium
    Iron Maiden pro and premium
    Star Wars pro movie art
    Star Wars premium comic art.
    Star Trek pro
    Iron Man vault

We will also have a very limited supply of stern accessories and brand new in the box boxed glass for $25 a sheet. This glass is boxed for shipping if you needed to ship it.

Call Kurt at 630-792-8910 for pricing.

All games must be paid in advance and picked up at 5 pm Sunday at MGC.

Thanks!
    4a2faaf56d1e818101600bb298b4b8893c59b38e0230b49facbf6a81c5cebaa0f061c91f2c3d66ec8e113502c7ea4e40e386ddaef9d2de4825e07244f2a99fa04a2faaf56d1e818101600bb298b4b8893c59b38e0230b49facbf6a81c5cebaa0f061c91f2c3d66ec8e113502c7ea4e40e386ddaef9d2de4825e07244f2a99fa0

#87 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hemispheres:

This is incorrect. Stern will never sell games direct at any show. You'll be going through the distributor which in this case for Milwaukee will be us, Hemispheres Amusements. There will be a VERY limited number of games available through Hemispheres/Marco/Stern at the Stern Show pricing this year. Only pre-sold games will be in the booth and there will be no games available for purchase at the show like there was last year. All show pricing games are on a first-come first-serve basis. Previous years the cutoff was March 20th but this year it will be as supplies last only. Booth location will be the same as last year. Titles available will include:
    Stranger Things pro and premium
    Jurassic Park pro and premium
    Black Knight Pro and premium
    Munsters pro and premium
    Iron Maiden pro and premium
    Star Wars pro movie art
    Star Wars premium comic art.
    Star Trek pro
    Iron Man vault
    We will also have a very limited supply of stern accessories and brand new in the box boxed glass for $25 a sheet. This glass is boxed for shipping if you needed to ship it.
    Call Kurt at 630-792-8910 for pricing.
    All games must be paid in advance and picked up at 5 pm Sunday at MGC.
    Thanks!
    [quoted image]

Glad to see you back at MGC again this year!

#88 4 years ago

ISO Ghostbusters prem or LE.

Will be heading down this year and possibly open to bringing / trading bksor pro + cash, though due to obligations, Im heading out a bit earlier on Sunday and unable to go through load out this year.

#89 4 years ago

Would love an Iron Maiden Premium...Have a Maiden Pro as well as LOTR and a BOP to offer up as trade bait..Maiden pro is listed for sale. Pm for details on the other two.

#90 4 years ago

Can bring to MGC if a deal is in the works

#91 4 years ago

Anyone thinking about bringing a Mustang Pro? If you are, will it be for sale

#92 4 years ago

Anyone have any classics for sale? Seems like slim pickings this year for possible games.

Would love to have a premise deal for something new to me to take home.

#93 4 years ago

Short list of games in particular I would love to make a deal in advance for:

Harlem
    Batman returns
    Bobby Orr
    Black pyramid
    Banzaii
    Cheetah
    Golden Arrow
    Surfer
    Time fantasy

Just to name a few in case anyone is considering selling and interested in an easy sale that would stay at the show for the duration.

#94 4 years ago

I'm looking for a Gold Wings parts machine and a nice Firepower backglass.

#96 4 years ago

Lol. Batman forever

#97 4 years ago

I'm bringing Wheel of Fortune and Harlem Globetrotters this year, neither for sale.

#98 4 years ago

pretty quite in here

#99 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

pretty quite in here

I agree. The enjoyment and fun of pinball at the MGC depends on people bringing games to share at the show. Also, game-bringers get access to the famous MGC after-party and all the perks that go along with that. There have also been significant changes to the load out process to speed up getting people loaded out and on their way on Sunday.

#100 4 years ago
    Quoted from Eric_S:

I agree. The enjoyment and fun of pinball at the MGC depends on people bringing games to share at the show. Also, game-bringers get access to the famous MGC after-party and all the perks that go along with that. There have also been significant changes to the load out process to speed up getting people loaded out and on their way on Sunday.

I think last year (with a million NIB show games) may be a hindrance on this year?

I know I was somewhat waiting to see show deals before deciding on what to bring as a second game. The show deals are not as appealing as a price from past years, and nothing new so I did not jump in.

That means the community needs to really step up and decide on what to bring to make this show as awesome as it has ever been.

Without 50+ Stern and the 100+ games kingpin brought (along w Troy) then we have big holes to fill.

There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-2020-what-are-you-bringing-selling-trading-iso/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.