(Topic ID: 260778)

MGC 2020: What are you bringing/selling/trading/ ISO?

By Whysnow

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 130 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by lpeters82
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4a2faaf56d1e818101600bb298b4b8893c59b38e0230b49facbf6a81c5cebaa0f061c91f2c3d66ec8e113502c7ea4e40e386ddaef9d2de4825e07244f2a99fa0
    Reloaded_Saleshseet_v2 (resized).jpg

There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 4 years ago

About time we get this started!

Looking forward to another great year! Bigger than last year, better load-in/ load-out, better weekend, and more fun!
    Rumors that we will see multiple game releases/announcements, likely Stern NIB show game deals so plan on 60+ of those, plus JJP show game deals 20+, AP/GCG/ and whatever else game deals!

This show runs on the pride of collectors and by far the best after party show experience anywhere!

So let's hear it.

What are you bringing.

1. Hilton > SST
    2. Heidi > a whale of some sorts

#2 4 years ago

I am going to bring a nice restored EM. Either King of Diamonds or Dimension. Still on the fence as to which one....

#3 4 years ago

Possibly a Space Station if I can get it working. (new to fixing)

#4 4 years ago

I mentioned In Ed’s Ghost in the Shell thread that I would bring Trilogy Brewing co . so there would be more home brew games in that area . That is what I plan on bringing.

#5 4 years ago

Due to high demand, I hear Harlem Globetrotters may make it's way back as a tournament game...

#6 4 years ago

A snowblower

#7 4 years ago

In all seriousness tho, i may be thinning the herd on arcades. I want a met, im, or st. May consider others like bksor, bk2k. Have moon patrol, robotron, pole position, asteroids, centipede to move. So i may bring all. Either sell individually, As a set, or trade.

#8 4 years ago

Probably bringing TNA again. Looking forward to it!

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

In all seriousness tho, i may be thinning the herd on arcades. I want a met, im, or st. May consider others like bksor, bk2k. Have moon patrol, robotron, pole position, asteroids, centipede to move. So i may bring all. Either sell individually, As a set, or trade.

I need a robotron for an arcade that I provide games for, message me if you want to move it.

#10 4 years ago

Not sure what games ill bring, all depends on timing as TPF is the week before. But As of right now, Ill be in the booth with Kingpin again and we would love to be repeat of last year and win best vendor again.

If your looking for CGC, Spooky, JJP or American Pinball machines, send either of us a message. I take trade-ins on show games and I put the trade-ins in the show to. So if you trade in a game to me on a show game, you can get two weekend passes for free, one for the game you bring in, and one for the game your taking home

I usually try to bring something unique, but just not sure what I might do on that, after worrying and babysitting Krull at expo, I really want to just come party at the show

See you all soon

Troy
    [email protected]
    217-201-2903

1 week later
    #11 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Not sure what games ill bring, all depends on timing as TPF is the week before. But As of right now, Ill be in the booth with Kingpin again and we would love to be repeat of last year and win best vendor again.
    If your looking for CGC, Spooky, JJP or American Pinball machines, send either of us a message. I take trade-ins on show games and I put the trade-ins in the show to. So if you trade in a game to me on a show game, you can get two weekend passes for free, one for the game you bring in, and one for the game your taking home
    I usually try to bring something unique, but just not sure what I might do on that, after worrying and babysitting Krull at expo, I really want to just come party at the show
    See you all soon
    Troy
    [email protected]
    217-201-2903

Texas Pinball Festival and Midwest Gaming Classic current show pricing available.

$500 of on games that are on the shows till close on sunday of the event

Monster Bash Classic Show Price 5500

Monster Bash Special Edition 6800

Dialed In Limited Edition 9000

Willy Wonka Standard Edition 7000

Willy Wonka Limited Edition 9000

Willy Wonka Collector Edition 12,000

Wizard of Oz Yellow Brick Road 11000

Will soon be adding American Pinballs games Houdini and Oktoberfest once price is confirmed

Games must be paid for in advance, with each purchase you will receive an entry into the show for the entire weekend.

As always, I will take trade-ins on any of these models. Please message me with any questions.

Once again, in collaboration with Kingpin games, we will be having booths at both shows and give the great customer service that we always do. As last years Best booth in show at Midwest Gaming Classic, and runner up at Pinball Expo, we always try to have a large amount of games in our booth.

#12 4 years ago

Looking for an AFMr/Getaway at MGC.

#13 4 years ago

Looking for Excalibur and/or Bad Girls if anyone is looking to sell.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from isJ:

Looking for an AFMr/Getaway at MGC.

Ive got a NIB Attack from Mars, there will be no show game AFMrs at the show as Chicago Gaming Company is no longer making them. And the one I have in stock is my last one

There will be Monster Bash show games, just not AFM

#15 4 years ago

Playmatic Fandango. Party time!

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from 20eyes:

Looking for Excalibur and/or Bad Girls if anyone is looking to sell.

Did you see the Bad Girls in the Twin Cities for $1200 on FB Pinball Machines for Sale group?

#17 4 years ago

I should at least have my re-coded Tron. Been working with a team of students at the Milwaukee School of Engineering to teach coding process, and they've been redoing the code as Portal. Then plan is for them to show off the work they've done and get "real world" feedback on the game.

Also might have another one there, gotta see what's finished up and ready by that point. Leaning towards Genie, or possible Stars.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from animesuperj:

I should at least have my re-coded Tron. Been working with a team of students at the Milwaukee School of Engineering to teach coding process, and they've been redoing the code as Portal. Then plan is for them to show off the work they've done and get "real world" feedback on the game.
    Also might have another one there, gotta see what's finished up and ready by that point. Leaning towards Genie, or possible Stars.

That's freaking awesome!

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from animesuperj:

... Been working with a team of students at the Milwaukee School of Engineering to teach coding process, and they've been redoing the code as Portal. ...

Oh man! I've been thinking about how awesome a Portal pin would be! A real-life pinball machine, not just a video game version.

#20 4 years ago

Well, hopefully The Poor Man's Pinball Podcast will be bringing the worlds most expensive Laser War to play... lol... We are in the process of finishing touch ups and hopefully clear coating soon.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Playmatic Fandango. Party time!

I have the 4 player version (Fiesta). Anyone looking for a fast playing EM this is a great game. Guests/non-players gravitate to it. Plus Chad is an awesome guy, so you can't go wrong!

#22 4 years ago

Anyone know an average for how many plays do those show pins get? Either way I'll be at MGC hounding Chris for a deal...

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from RhinoPins:

Anyone know an average for how many plays do those show pins get? Either way I'll be at MGC hounding Chris for a deal...

I think it's been reported around 500 plays?

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

yes, I think my Iron Maiden a couple years ago had around 425 plays. that seems to be around the norm.

#25 4 years ago

4-500 would be a safe assumption.

#26 4 years ago

Undertale will be back, with new code and new flipper rubber.

The rest of the Yooper Pinball Collective will be bringing additional (normal) games, titles still to be decided.

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

Did you see the Bad Girls in the Twin Cities for $1200 on FB Pinball Machines for Sale group?

Yeah I saw that one, if it was closer I may have been more impulsive.

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from RhinoPins:

Last year of the 40 monster bash and attack from mars that was in our booth, the average was around 430 per game

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

My Bksor got 475 last year, so that’s a decent estimate.

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from RhinoPins:

no need to hound, just let me know what you are looking for and we can accommodate.

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from RhinoPins:

Last year one of my games took around 400, the other just under 500.

#32 4 years ago

I can bring a really nice Mini Pool if someone is interested. Heck - leave it at MGC for the weekend and let others enjoy it! Fully shopped about 6 months ago including full flipper rebuilds, Comet LED's (don't like em, I'll gladly remove and put incandescents back in for ya!), a bunch of new parts as needed, all plastics/metal cleaned and polished, etc. Great cabinet, really nice backglass and playfield. Plays like it should. Message for more info.

#33 4 years ago

have made arrangement with incredible technologies to have a couple golden tee 2020 pedestal units for both tpf and mgc. Price is 3495. These units will be used for the duration of the show(s) and can be removed from the show once the show ends.

I will have 47" tvs attached to a truss upright, so if you would like a tv stand let me know and we can order on.

I have 2 machines for each show. Please let me know if you would like one. Machines will be removed from the boxes at each show. They are brand new units a d come with the full factory warranty.

Thanks

Christopher
    [email protected]

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from RhinoPins:

I’ve seen as many as 1,000 but my bksor from Mgc last year only had 84! It went down due to a ball hang up for a large portion of the show.

#35 4 years ago

Okay, guys/gals we have the final numbers in from the various companies for "show games" pricing. All games include free shipping to the show and all games that are paid in full before the show starts qualify for any and all "game bringer incentives."

Jersey Jack (new)

Wizard of Oz Yellow Brick Road - $11,000
    Dialed in Limited Edition $8500
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Standard Edition $7000
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Limited Edition $9000
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Collectors Edition $12,000

(used)

Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary Edition (7.5v boards) $8500
    Dialed In Limited Edition $7500

Chicago Gaming (new)

Monster Bash Classic Edition $5500
    Monster Bash Special Edition $6800

American Pinball (new)

Houdini $6250
    Oktoberfest $6950

Incredible Technologies (new)

Golden Tee 2020 Pedestal $3495 (lcd not included in price)

Raw Thrills (new)

Big Buck Hunter HD 42" Offline $5999
    Big Buck Hunter HD Panorama (add your own lcd) Offline $5299

if you are looking for other raw thrills games (superbikes 3, tmnt, halo, walking dead, jurassic park, etc) let me know and i will get a price.

Only bringing games that are pre-sold this year.

[email protected]
    608-393-2299 Christopher

#36 4 years ago

First time since show #2, not attending or taking a game. It's gotten too big for me, too much walking, even staying at the hotels with the skyways.

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

Only bringing games that are pre-sold this year.

JJP #6?

#38 4 years ago

If companies (JJP, CGC, API, Stern, etc) release new games at the or before the show(s) we will have some available for play and possibly for purchase.

#39 4 years ago

Bump

#40 4 years ago

I wont be going the whole weekend, just Saturday and Sunday this year. As such I probably wont have games on the floor.

However, I'd be interested in selling my bally strikes and spares if anyone is wanting to do a "parking lot" deal

#41 4 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

I wont be going the whole weekend, just Saturday and Sunday this year. As such I probably wont have games on the floor.
    However, I'd be interested in selling my bally strikes and spares if anyone is wanting to do a "parking lot" deal

@u2sean

#42 4 years ago

Bringing for sale

Gottlieb Soccer
    and
    Ms. Pac-Man (arcade)

#43 4 years ago

Big Buck Hunter Reloaded

4 different models available (end of March / early April 2020)

Mini 42” online $6199
    Mini 42” offline (ships with all content) $9,999
    Panorama online $5499
    Panorama offline (ships with all content) $9699

Upgrade Kits available (pricing coming soon)

Wild pack 1-3 Animals
    Wild Pack 2 - BuckZilla and Zombie Deer
    Duck Dynasty
    In Case of Zombies “Doe of the Dead”
    In Case of Monsters “Lost Island”
    Terminator Salvation Delta Mission

Home Plan - $29.99 a month subscription. This gets you access to ALL current and new content!

let me know if you have any questions. If you are looking for a panorama cabinet (add your own monitor) then we can do those now and for MGC coming up.

Christopher
    [email protected]
    608-393-2299 Cell

Reloaded_Saleshseet_v2 (resized).jpgReloaded_Saleshseet_v2 (resized).jpg
    #44 4 years ago

I might bring Eye Of The Tiger if I can get it cleaned up in time.
    If not I'll probably bring Superman. Neither for sale.

Added over 4 years ago:

Decided not to bring a game this year.

#45 4 years ago

I am looking for a cost on Deadpool Premium and/or Monster Bash SE at the show. Please PM me with costs and details. I plan to be there Sunday. Not looking for NIB, prefer a demo/used pin.

#46 4 years ago
    Quoted from JDub03:

I am looking for a cost on Deadpool Premium and/or Monster Bash SE at the show. Please PM me with costs and details. I plan to be there Sunday. Not looking for NIB, demo/used pin.

I'm confused. You are not looking for nib, demo/used pin.. what other kinds are there?

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

I'm confused. You are not looking for nib, demo/used pin.. what other kinds are there?

Maybe one that has been opened up , but never played ?

#48 4 years ago

Any details on Marco/ Stern show specials yet?

#49 4 years ago

I have an America's Most Haunted that I can get up there for sale if a deal is made ahead of time.

#50 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Any details on Marco/ Stern show specials yet?

I heard they were doing it different this year, having us go directly through Stern.

There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-2020-what-are-you-bringing-selling-trading-iso and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.