Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 863 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Jazman
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190414_124139 (resized).jpg
    20190414_004433 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8020 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8019 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7966 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7965 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0121 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0120 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190419_113734 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190419_113626 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190419_114021 (resized).jpg
    MVIMG_20190419_114047 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    trophy 001 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 5 years ago

We will be back for sure. Working on some fun "other games" for this year. Probably only going to bring 10 kiddie rides instead of 28 (while it was a lot of fun,it was also a lot of work). The two Sega farm games might return (udderly tickets and wac-a-doodle doo). Obvuously we will have pinballs from all of the manufacturers we proudly represent (and possibly a few from those we dont represent). Open to any suggestions on how we can make our "booth" more attractive (minus better looking staff in the booth.. I can only do so much with what I'm given to work with).

Always a fun (long) weekend. We loaded the semi and our truck and were out of the building by midnight. A 3 hour drive home, instead of 2, and a return trip at 8am for 2 kiddie rides we just couldn't fit on the trucks. All in all, great show!

Note to self, may e some anti-fatigue mats for in the booth.

#49 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

No idea if I'll be back. CGC sent me at about the last minute. They did MGC for the first time because they didn't know then if Expo would happen this year. They literally organized this about ten days before.
    And it's a bad time of the year for me to close my business to be there. Especially right after TPF.
    It's a great show. So part of me hopes I'll be back. Dan and crew do an amazing job. As did Chris and his Father from Kingpin games. That was an amazing line up. The kiddie rides, then CGC, then Kingpin Games with JJP and AP, then AP and Pincades. What a sight to see.
    LTG : )

Fyi, the CGC items we all mine too. Doug Skor was just there to hang out with me and see how we did things at MGC.

4 months later
    #75 5 years ago

Here is what we are offering for Midwest Gaming Classic. Remember, we double your factory warranty also.

- The Hobbit Smaug Special Edition (last nib)
    - Dialed in! Standard Edition
    - Dialed in! Limited Edition
    - Attack from Mars remake classic edition
    - Attack from Mars remake special edition
    - Monster bash remake classic edition
    - Monster bash remake special edition

All pre-ordered purchases receive the following:

- Price discount!! $500 off!!
    - Free shipping!!

The show games will be displayed at the Kingpin Games booth and will not be allowed to be removed from MGC until the conclusion of the show (Sunday, April 14th, 2019). The purchased game must be broken-down and removed by the buyer at that time.

We also have a Pirates of the Caribbean left that I will bring to the show for free is purchased and paid for before the show.

I have a couple TNA that be delivered to the show for frer.

Let me know if you are looking for anything.

Not only do we sell great games, but we are also highly trained in tech support. We can handle most issues over the phone and even on nights and weekends.

Kingpin Games
    Christopher
    608-393-2299 cell
    [email protected]

1 month later
    #110 5 years ago

Looks like this is shaping up to be an amazing year!

1 week later
    #208 5 years ago
    Quoted from floyd1977:

When you show up with the game, someone will check you in and give you your wristbands for Saturday, Sunday and the after party.
    They also give you a card for your game, so no one else can leave with it. Don't lose it.

any lost games will go home with me since I am generally last or second to last to leave.

#224 5 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

I heard the snow is traveling through the Midwest on Wednesday? also for people coming in from madison 94 east bound heads up the Kilbourn tunnel will be closed. you will have to get off at the Jackson exit or McKinley

Thanks for the heads up

#273 5 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

Anyone know if any vendors will have shakers compatible with stern spike on hand for sale at the show?

Definitely check with Marco (or kurt from hemisphere since he is the "local partner" that Marco is working with.

#277 5 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

I will have a couple of them.
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

Duh, late night and lack of sleep. Go with rob for sure.

#306 5 years ago

Here is a 95% accurate list (basic) of what we are bringing. Go big or get the **** out is how we do it.

Fyi, this list does not include the raw thrills games of the escalara(s) and games that flip n out will be adding to our booth presence.

Screenshot_20190409-173257_Sheets (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190409-173257_Sheets (resized).jpg
    #308 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gornkleschnitzer:

Holy frick, that's an awesome lineup. I'm guessing I won't be disappointed in my quest to play some Medieval Madness.

There will be two of the remakes with us

#330 5 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

Maybe you should just have your own show Chris...Jeez!

ha, no. do you see dan at all for the show? i don't need that kind of pressure.

just an update

JJP 14 playable games, 5 NIB
    Cranes 31 (all new and really neat looking)
    Raw thrills 2 player Halo and a new Turtles
    Kiddie ride - added one more.... Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles van to go with Raw thrills turtles game.

with some other minor adjustments, we are at 104 playable games and 5 NIB for decoration....

#758 5 years ago

Another year in the books. For us load in and load out went smoothly. The volunteers at the show are amazing in what they do. The assistance they give is the best of any show I have been to.

As for the show experience, while I spent the majority of the time in the booth (an entire 5000 sqft corner of the room) I did have a chance to walk around with the wife and kids for about an hour. My daughter (who will be 3 in june) said her favorite part(s) were helping her aunt empty some of the coins from the claw machines (we grossly underestimated the amount of coins we would need for the change machine) and the movie she got to watch in the vendor hall (some 32 character battle on the mgc stage).

While I am obviously there for business, it did bring a smile to my face to watch both young and old playing the cranes, halo, pinball and more. I love this show for the diversity of people that it brings in.

Vendor of the year two years running doesnt happen by itself. With the help from all the volunteers, troy Smith and his crew, Jersey Jack pinball, Chicago gaming, spooky pinball, American pinball, vp cabs, raw thrills and my dad (for his passion for kiddie rides and crane machines) we pulled it off. Cant wait to see what we do next year (actually my feet are telling me we can wait a little bit).

#815 5 years ago
    Quoted from AudioHaven:

My brother-in-law and I went Friday night for the 2nd year and a row and really enjoyed the show again this year!
    Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle was the surprise game this year for me, personally. It won the weekend.
    Silverball Mania was beautiful and Star Gazer played awesome. I had my first chance to play a Flash Gordon and put more games on it than any other game at the show...I want to get and restore one now!
    Thanks to all that had a part in the show!

Let me know when you are ready to order your ACNC. It was great to be able to have my game and to also have a customer that was generous enough to let us use his BRAND NEW game at the show.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-2019?tu=kingpingames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.