Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 863 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Jazman
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190414_124139 (resized).jpg
    20190414_004433 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8020 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8019 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7966 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7965 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0121 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0120 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190419_113734 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190419_113626 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190419_114021 (resized).jpg
    MVIMG_20190419_114047 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    trophy 001 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#166 5 years ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

Huh.... From Dan's latest email:
    VIG is also almost sold out! You get EVERYTHING: VIG Exclusive shirt, NES Bovinium Quest, and more swag along with tickets to Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and the After Party!
    After Party... VIG... where's a Pitchfork?

Different after party. No pitchforks needed.

#168 5 years ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

Different how?

If I am understanding your concern correctly, you are worried VIG gets into the game bringer after party. They do not. They get into the "Official MGC / Overdrive Reality After Party" which is held in the Hilton ballroom. This was just started last year.

If I misinterpreted your pitchfork comment, I apologize.

#228 5 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

Ok so they’ll let us in at 5pm got it. Have a game of thrones party to get to lol!

Well...since you are bringing (buying) a game, you will have weekend wristbands, so technically you can "get in" any time. You just can't break down and remove the game until 5pm.

#239 5 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Yes, and please remember the way that goes is that the game has to be broken down and ready to go before you come back up for it.
    I really, truly do believe that pick up times should go quickly this year - I've spent more time meeting and discussiing the plan than just about anything else - but please understand if there is a slight delay at the beginning. We'll do (and are already doing) everything we can to make it as short as possible.

Ahh...yeah brain fade there. I was only thinking letting the person in...not the vehicle. Also didn't consider the fact that some people might not take the weekend pass. Freaking Monday morning...

#311 5 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

15 JJP games! holy shit the most I have ever seen in one place. crane games
    ?

The kids are going to love the crane games! Seeing the happiness over the kiddie ride menagerie last year was a huge highlight. Glad a few will be there again, and looking forward to seeing the smiles playing the cranes too! Kingpin elevates the show so much...and somehow manages to top himself year after year!

#322 5 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

Debating if I want to go open my NIB Star Trek premium at the show hall Thursday evening or not. That is the time slot we were given by Marco. Hmmmm!

Yes...you do. Thursday night game opening is one of my favorite times. Bummed I will not be opening anything this year, but super excited to see everyone opening theirs! No way would I want to miss out on opening my own game and letting them do it for me.

#334 5 years ago
    Quoted from cletus:

Did anybody else look for themselves in these?
    Couldn’t find my handsome self though.

Couldn't see me, but found my game...does that count? I was most likely crawling around under a game or frantically taping down power cords at this point, LOL!

#335 5 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

7pm to 8pm is setup thursday for marco games. I assume we just park somewhere and then go into the wisconsin center.

Yeah, that should be right. Also I do not want to speak for Marco, but I'm guessing the time is pretty flexible if need be.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-2019?tu=jediturtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.